Chapter 2- Love in Paris

We finally turn down a dimly lit dirt road, Andy pulls over and parks the car. "Stay here?" He asks me. I nod in agreement. He gets out, grabs our bags from the back, then disappears down the road in front of us. I sit in the car and wonder what he has up his sleeve for what seems like an eternity. Finally, I see Andy as he approaches my car door. He has a huge smile on his face as he opens my door. I step out and Andy steps behind me. "Hang on." He says and he puts his bandana over my eyes, tying it around my head. I chuckle to myself. "Okay, let's go." He says I can hear it in his voice that he's smiling. Andy slowly leads me down the path, making sure I don't run into anything.

Andy slows to a stop, stopping me from him. He takes his bandana out from over my eyes, and I open them. In front of us is a beautiful little cabin on the edge of the beach, the water stretches out behind it, The full moon overhead casting reflecting in the water as little waves crash over onto shore. I smile up at Andy, "It's perfect." I tell him. He crashes his lips into mine, as he wraps his arms around my back. He lifts me off the ground and I tangle my fingers in his hair, letting our lips move in sync. I'm the first to break the kiss. "Can I have a few minutes?" I ask as I look up into his eyes. Andy sets me back on my feet. "I'll wait for you out here." He says before planting another kiss on my lips. I walk into the cabin and find my bag with my bathroom necessities before going to the bathroom. I strip down and wrap a towel around my body. I begin gliding my razor up my legs, along my underarms, and along my southern regions, making sure to shave everywhere, I begin to panic. "What if he doesn't like what I wear? What if I have bad breath? Oh God, what if-" The endless questions run through my head until I stop them. I quickly brush my teeth. "You can do this, there's nothing to worry about. You trust Andy, for crying out loud, you married him, of course, you trust him. You got this, don't be scared." I think to myself, giving myself a quick pep talk.

I walked outside in only a towel, Andy was not far away from the house waiting. Still panicking slightly, I clutch the towel around my body tightly as I walk up to Andy. "You look beautiful." He says while wrapping his arms around my waist, before leaning down and placing a kiss on my lips. After a moment, he breaks the kiss. "Do you want to go for a dip?" He asks, motioning to the water behind him. "I don't have a swimsuit," I tell him. "Neither do I," He says seductively. I nod before Andy kicks off his shorts and I drop the towel before we both run in the water. I dive under the water and swim about a foot further than where I was before coming up for air. I look around but don't see Andy. I turn around and see that he's right behind me. I put my arms around his neck as he snakes his around my waist, pulling me to him and leaning down to kiss me. I kiss him back, then things begin to get heated. I gently pull at his hair, then I feel as if his member gets hard against the skin of my southern region. He pulls back, "Why don't we take this inside?" he asks. I nod and we get out of the water, walk through the backdoor of the cabin, and go to the bedroom.