Chapter 21- The Twins

Once we finally got to the venue, it was already packed with people waiting to hear Black Veil Brides. I walk backstage with the guys as they go through soundcheck. Andy pulls me to the side before the guys run onto the stage. "I want you to come on stage with me for the last song." He says before pecking my lips and running off with the guys. I smile to myself as I stand side-stage and watch them perform.

Watching the guys run through their set, I can tell there's something different about Andy. He's always so full of energy and hyping the crowd at every performance, but this time it's more than just a stage high that he's on. He seems so full of energy without stage high.

The guys run through their set, the crowd cheering so loudly for the amazing band. I'm pulled from my trance of watching them when Andy says into the microphone, "For this last song, I'd like to call my beautiful wife on stage with us. Give it up for Raven!" At that, he looks in my direction and holds his hand out, waiting for me to come on stage with him. One of the stage guys hands me a microphone of my own, and then I walk out and take Andy's hand. "What song do you want to sing?" Andy asks me. "I don't know, what do you guys want to hear us sing?" I ask into the microphone. "Rebel Love Song!" One girl close to the front of the crowd yells out. I look over to Andy and he gives me a warm smile. "I cannot hide what's on my mind. I feel it burning deep inside. A passion crime to take what's mine. Let us start living for today." He sings into the microphone he's holding, in his deep, melodic voice. "Never gonna' change my mind. We can leave it all behind. Nothin's gonna stop us, no not this time." I sing. "So take your hand in mine, it's ours tonight. This is a rebel love song." We sing together.

We sing the rest of the song as a duet. The crowd roared in our ears. Once the song is over, Andy puts his arm around my shoulder as we both turn towards the crowd. "So Raven and I have a bit of news." Andy starts, and everything goes quiet. "We're pregnant!" I say into the microphone. The crowd erupts, as do the guys. I look over and Andy has a big goofy smile, taking up permanent residency on his face. We all walk off stage after the band says goodnight. "Congrats you guys!" All of the guys say at once we're backstage again.

Six Months Later

It's been six months since we'd told everyone about us being pregnant. As I expected, the guys have been walking on eggshells around me. Exactly why I didn't want to tell them. I've got a bit of a belly out there now. I don't look like I'm six months pregnant, I look like I'm about three months along. But the doctors say that I and the baby are fine.

Today we have an appointment with the doctor to find out the gender of the baby. We set up an appointment with the local gynecologist, rather than having a primary doctor, since the guys are still on tour. "Andy!" I yell. Andy comes running to the main area of the bus with a panicked look. "What's wrong? Is the baby okay?" He asks. I giggle. "I can't tie my shoe. I can't bend over with my baby bump, it's too uncomfortable." I whine. Andy sighs in relief before bending down to tie my shoe. "Are you ready to go find out if we're having a boy or a girl?" He asks after standing up straight. I nod my head with a huge smile plastered on my face.

I'd been having a lot of severe mood swings since I got pregnant. Most of the time I'm really happy, other times I'm easily upset, or angry. Sometimes I'll just break down crying for no reason. It's been a bit of an uphill battle. Andy reaches his hands out to me, to help me stand up. After pulling me to my feet, he kisses the top of my head. "Ready to go?" He asks as he pulls back. I nod my head once again.

After we get to the doctor's office, Andy signs us in while I sit down. Before Andy even makes his way over to me, the nurse calls us back. Andy helps me up and we walk back. The nurse takes my blood pressure, then leaves and we wait for a doctor to come in. "I'm hungry," I state while lying back on the examination table. Andy chuckles. "Of course you are. I'll feed you and your craving once we're done here." He says while shaking his head. I smile. "Can we get Chinese?" I question. Andy nods his head. "Wait, no. Pizza!" I exclaim. "Okay," Andy replies.

A doctor walks in at that point. "Hello, my name is Dr. Saunders." She says in a cheery tone. "I'm Raven, this is my husband, Andy," I say while shaking her hand before Andy does the same. "So, about how far along are you?" Dr. Saunders asks. "Almost seven months," I tell her. She nods before squirting some gel onto my stomach. She moves the wand around a bit before she speaks. "Looks like you're carrying twins." "Can you tell what gender?" Andy asks. She nods. "A boy and.." She moves the wand a bit more before continuing. "And a girl!" I smile. "Your two little peanuts seem to be perfectly healthy." Dr. Saunders informs me before handing me a towel. I gap. "Andy!" Andy's head drops. "Why craving, why?" He asks. I chuckle while wiping the cold gel from my abdomen.

Back at the bus, I sit in the bunk area with food from about three different places on the bed. Poor Andy had to deal with a massive variety of cravings today. I'm so lucky to have him. He never complains about my cravings or mood swings. He's always there when I need him. He does anything I need to be done and tells me not to lift a finger. He's honestly the best!

As if in the queue, Andy walks into the bunk area, flopping down on the bed. "I'm so tired. Lay with me." Andy says with a yawn. I chuckle before laying down with him. I lay on my side with a pillow under my stomach, and Andy curls up behind me, wrapping his arms around me and burying his face in the crook of my neck. I fall asleep not very long after lying down.