Chapter 12- Savior

Juliet comes into the room, throwing Chris off of Andy and telling him, "I told you not to hurt Andy. Only her. I told you to let her go, but I guess it's a good thing you didn't. As for you, Andy, if you don't accept your feelings for me, I'll just have to kill Raven right here in front of you." She comes over to me, taking the blades out of my wings and cutting the ropes that hold my hands to the bedposts. She grabs me up off the bed, my wings get caught between me and her and she grabs them, bending them in the wrong direction until I feel them break. I scream as I feel the agonizing pain. This has to be a dream or something, maybe a hallucination from the blood loss. My legs are so weak that I can barely stand. "Juliet, stop! She doesn't deserve this. Let her go." Andy pleads.

I jump when three cops bust through the door with the guys following behind them. Two of the cops grab Juliet and Chris, holding them back while Andy and another cop come over to me. Thankfully, my wings had vanished by the time the cops got there. Andy picks me up, carrying me downstairs, and setting me in the car. Andy and the guys talk to the cops before coming to the car and getting in. Andy sits next to me, holding me close to him. "We have to meet the cops at the police station. They're arresting Juliet and the other guy but we're filing a restraining order." He tells me as Jake drives to the police station.

We got to the police station and filed the restraining order, they arrested Juliet and Chris after taking my statement, and then the guys and I left and went home. When we got to the police station, I was still bleeding, so a medic who was there helped me clean myself up, and then she tended to my pretty bad wounds. I was also still weak, so Andy had to help me walk. Once we got home, he refused to let me walk carried me inside, and sat me down on the couch.