Chapter 16- Time for Healing

When I wake up, I'm in a white room. I look around to find Ashley sitting in a chair asleep. Andy is sitting in the chair next to him, also asleep. What is he doing here? I wonder silently. Looking out the window, I see that it's dark outside. I don't know what time it is. Ashley starts to stir before waking up and looking over. "Hey!" He says while standing up and walking over. "Hey, what happened?" I asked. "That's what I'd like to know." I hear from behind Ashley. We both look over to see Andy standing up. He comes to the other side of me. "Why?" He asks.

Seeing the pain and hurt on Andy's face, even as he tried to hide it, it tore me apart. But I couldn't let my emotions get in the way and interfere with my decision. "Look online. Your fans can explain it to you." I say in a small, emotionless voice. "Raven, no matter what they say, I care about you. I never want to get a call from Ashley, telling me that you tried to kill yourself. I don't want to lose you." Andy says, grabbing my hand. A stray tear falls from my eye. I quickly wipe it away.

Andy does the one thing I was hoping he wouldn't, he asks Ashley if he could talk to me alone. Ashley walks out of the room. The traitor. "Raven, why did you leave? I know it wasn't just because of what Juliet did." Andy says after Ashley leaves. I open my mouth to speak, just as a nurse comes in. "Miss, we need to do a full lab exam on you." She says as she pulls a wheelchair into the room. I give Andy an apologetic look. "It's okay, I'll be here when you get back." He says as scoops me up bridal style and sets me in the wheelchair. The nurse wheels me down to the lab area before running the test.

After running labs, and a full blood work, the nurse hands me a stick and tells me to go to the bathroom and take care of business. I looked down and saw that she had given me a pregnancy test. Oh no. I think to myself. I walk into the bathroom that's in the lab and pee on the stick before walking back out and setting the test down.

A few long moments later, the nurse looks back at me, "Congratulations miss, you're pregnant." she says. My eyes go wide. I try to figure out if I heard her correctly. She wheels me back to the room before Andy picks me up and lays me back in the bed. I feel like everything around me has come to a halt.

"I left because everything going on with Juliet had me going crazy, and with the possibility of this being a reality on top of that, I needed time to think," I say after sitting on the bed for a free moment. "The possibility of what being a reality?" Andy asks. I look down at my stomach, trying to find the words to say. "I'm pregnant." I try to say, though it only came out as a whisper. I knew Andy had heard me though. "I love you, Raven, and not just because of this. Please come home." Andy pleads.