Chapter 13- Recovering

One week later

It had felt like a long process for my wings to heal as much as they had by this point, but in reality, it had only been a week. All of my wounds had healed, now I was just left waiting for the brokenness of my wings to heal. It wasn't like I could go to the hospital or any doctor's office to get them to heal any faster. How would you explain that to a doctor? "Oh yeah, I died, went to heaven, saw an angel and he told me it wasn't my time before sending me back, now I'm a fallen angel and oh yeah, I have wings. Wings that just so happen to be broken by my husband's stalker/crazy ex-girlfriend." Yeah, I could see that go over well with a doctor.

Andy still kept me under a watchful eye. He wouldn't let me out of his sight, not that I had a problem with being around him all the time. I can't help but think that maybe I needed a little space to let myself deal with this and deal with this and heal. Maybe getting a little space from Andy will help. Just then, Andy walks back into the room. "Andy?" I begin. "What is it?" He asks, clearly sensing something is up. "I think I may heal faster if I had some time and maybe a little space to deal with everything and heal," I said slowly, not meeting his eyes. "Babe, if this is about what Juliet said, she's wrong, I don't have feelings for her at all. I love you, not her." He says, taking my hand in his. "It's not about what she said, and I know I haven't said anything about this yet, but, when I was in the hospital, I remembered what happened, before I ran out in the street. Andy, you said her name while we were, you know. So you don't have to lie and say you don't have feelings for her." I say slowly and calmly before standing up and walking to the sitting area in the living room that is in front of the mostly glass wall.