Chapter 15- The Darkest Time

*WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS GRAPHIC BULLYING/HARASSMENT AND SELF-HARM, FOR ANY REASON YOU FEEL IT WOULD BE BEST FOR YOU, SKIP THIS CHAPTER. AND IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW DEAL WITH SUCH THINGS, AS BULLYING, HARASSMENT, OR SELF-HARM, PLEASE KNOW THAT YOU'RE NOT ALONE, SOME PEOPLE CARE. PLEASE REACH OUT TO A FRIEND, PARENT, TEACHER, SOMEONE. THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE WHO CARES AND WILL HELP. THINGS MAY SEEM LIKE THEY WILL NEVER CHANGE AT THE TIME, BUT BELIEVE ME, THINGS GET BETTER.

A group of at least twelve or thirteen girls surrounds me so fast, asking so many questions, and saying so many things all at once that it makes my head spin. I begin to feel sick so I push my way past the girls and walk to my room, unlocking the door before rushing into the bathroom. I was able to make it to the toilet before I got sick. After cleaning up the mess in the bathroom around the toilet, I brush my teeth and rinse my mouth out.

I go to the bag I had dropped on the floor at the doorway and get something out to wear. Deciding to take a hot shower, I walk back to the bathroom, feeling like my stomach is doing flips the whole time. Turning on the showerhead, I set the water to scalding hot before taking off the clothes that reeked of vomit and stepping into the shower. I spend a good five minutes just standing under the showerhead, letting the water pour down my body, before washing both my body and hair.

A wave of dizziness washes over me. I put my hand against the wall for balance as I turned the water off. Once I step out of the shower, I dry my body and slip into the clothes I'd brought in before leaving the bathroom. I feel exhausted from everything that has been going on recently, so I just lay back on the bed, feet flat, knees bent and my left arm draped over the top of my head.

I'm snapped out of my state of peace as my phone begins to ding. I sit up to check the notifications. Looking through the posts and comments that Andy's fans had tagged me in, each one worse than the last. Only one of them caught my eye. It was a picture of me and Andy at one of his signings, the picture made me smile as I remembered the time it was taken, but my smile fell when I read what the girl had written on the post. 'Such a kind and loving soul, he would do anything to see you smile. I simply don't understand why he's with that Raven girl, probably just to keep her from doing what she really should do, kill herself. I'm willing to bet he does care about her, but she's probably only with him for fame. Or maybe he doesn't care about her. Who knows what he sees in her.' By the time I finished reading it, I realized I had started crying. Her words stung, but they were probably true. I read the comments on the post. 'She is no good for him.' 'Who does she think she is, playing with his heart like that?' 'She's heartless to toy with such a bright soul.' The last comment hit me the hardest. 'She really should spare Andy the heartache of dealing with her, and leave, for good.'

By the time I'm done reading the post and all the comments, I'm a complete mess, tears cascading down my face like a waterfall, my make-up smudged, sitting in a puddle of my tears and sadness on the floor. Reading the comments and what the girls had to say hurt, but what hurt the most, was knowing that they were probably right. I reach into my bag and retrieve a bottle of pills I had left over from back at Andy's house. Pouring a handful into the palm of my hand, I block out all thoughts that might prevent me from doing this, and then I throw the pills into my mouth and swallow them. 'What are you doing?' A voice in my head asks. "I'm putting Andy out of his misery," I say aloud. However, that will probably just put me in the hospital, needing my stomach pumped out. I think to myself. So for safety measures, I pull my old blade out of my pocket and drag it across my right wrist a few good times, loving the sting it left on my skin.

'Wait! What about Ashley?' That oh-so-annoying voice in my head asks. I look down, realization washing over me. I grab my phone from the floor and dial Ashley's number, half out of it as is. "Hello?" Ashley answers on the third ring. "A-Ashley, I think I made a really big mistake." I stutter out, panicking. "Raven, no. Andy will be fine, you need to give yourself time to think." He says. "No, Ashley I um, I tried to overdose and Cut myself," I say in a voice so low it was almost a whisper. "You What?! Raven, where are you?" Ashley asks. "The um, the hotel," I answer. The room begins to feel like it's spinning. The line goes dead.

Some time passed, I don't even know how long it was. I was trying to stay awake, but my body wanted so badly to go to sleep. I go to the bathroom to clean and wrap my arm. Once I was finished, a knock sounded on the door. I stumble out of the bathroom to the door and open it. "Ashley." I breathe out. He gives me a strange look, but before he can say anything I throw my arms around his neck, pulling him to me. I fell Ashley wrapped his arms around my waist. "Raven, what happened?" He asked. I pull back before trying to explain, then the room starts spinning again. I feel like I'm flying, or falling. Then everything goes black.