Five

Naturally, Steve was late to the club.  Steve's friends were already inside, and Steve figured that they were probably already at a round table off to the side as well.  So, when Steve made it to the front of the line, it really wasn't that surprising when the burly bouncer let Steve in without much of a hassle.

"Hi!"  A busty waitress wearing a black corset and black ruffled boy shorts greeted Steve with a flirtatious grin.

"Hi," Steve nodded in acknowledgment at the waitress before looking over her head and scanning the room for his friends.

"Can I help you?"  The waitress asked.

Across the quaint club, Clint raised his hand, trying to get Steve's attention.  It worked and Steve looked over to the round table where his friends were sitting.  With a smile, Steve informed the waitress, "That's okay.  Thanks though."

Making his way across the club, Steve had to maneuver in between different tables and around waitresses before he reached his friends.  Steve took the empty seat next to Tony and Steve noticed that his friends had already ordered their drinks.

"Where's Pepper?"  Steve asked Tony.

"She had to work late," Tony explained, leaning close, so Steve could hear him better.

Steve nodded, confirming that he heard Tony.  Raising his hand, he caught the waitress's attention.  Although, it wasn't that difficult considering the waitress hadn't taken her eyes off Steve since he entered the club.

"Hi there?"  The busty woman greeted Steve.

"Hi," Steve smiled up at the pretty woman and politely asked, "Can I get a vodka soda, please?"

"Sure thing," the waitress agreed.  She gave Steve a flirtatious wink before turning and heading over to the bar.

"How do you do it?"  Clint teased from across the table.

Steve scoffed and gave a playful shrug.  From beside Clint, his girlfriend, Laura, asked, "Where's Sharon?"

"Night shift at the hospital," Steve explained, yelling across the table.

Laura pouted her lip in reply.  Laura liked Sharon.  Sometimes, Steve thought that Laura liked Sharon more than she liked him.  And Steve had been part of the group longer than Sharon had been.  Hell, the only reason that Laura even knew Sharon was because of Steve.

As the waitress brought Steve his drink, the lights in the club started dimming, informing the attendees that the show would be starting.  Everyone turned their attention to the stage then.  The large, maroon curtain was still down and the room buzzed in anticipation.

"Ladies and gentlemen," a male's voice stated overhead, "Kismet Cabaret is proud to present, the phenomenal Miss Natalia!"

As the audience applauded, the curtain rose to reveal a pale,petite redhead in a black ballerina outfit, complete with tutu and ballet slippers that had ribbon wrapped around her calf and tied at the back of her knees.  The redhead's hair was twisted into an elegant bun and the deep cut of the black leotard elongated her delicate neck.

Standing in first position, Miss Natalia waited.  Once the music began, the redhead twirled and leapt around the stage to the Russian lullaby, Tili Tili Bom.  Alone, it would've been an odd song.  Yet, the way that the woman moved to the beat, it was difficult to imagine her dancing to any other song.

Throughout the routine, Miss Natalia eventually started to remove her costume.  First, with the pin that was holding her red hair in a sleek bun.  Flipping her head over, she shook out her large, vintage style curls.  Second, with the black tutu, which she tossed off stage while she twirled back to the center of the stage.  Third, she teased a bit, as most burlesque dancers did, before she gracefully slipped out of the simple black leotard.  Revealing a faux leather shelf bra that zipped down the middle while black spider shaped pasties concealed her nipples.

Doing splits and flips, and even doing a flip where she landed in the splits, Miss Natalia managed to occasionally give the audience a cheeky grin.  While slithering along the floor on her knees, Miss Natalia seductively unzipped the shelf bra.  She tossed that off to the side and continued on.  As the song began to die down, and as her routine came to an end, Miss Natalia shimmied her chest, causing the crowd to erupt into cheers.

The redhead stood then, once it was over.  She gave a quick bow, flipping her hair in the process before making her way backstage as the maroon curtain fell closed again.  Clint joked, "Where has she been all my life."  Steve rolled his eyes and Laura elbowed Clint in his ribs.  Clint pulled Laura close to his side and kissed her temple.  Every time that the group saw their friends perform, Clint made the same lame jokes.

"Wasn't she fantastic?!"  The announcer questioned and the audience cheered in agreement.  Then he introduced the next act, "Now let's give our next performer a big round of applause.  It's his first time, so he's a little nervous."  There were some empathetic sounds from the audience and the man continued, "Everyone, please welcome, Jimmy Blue!"

As the audience cheered louder, to help ease the next performer's nerves, the maroon curtain raised.  A single spot light in a shade of blue, revealed the man.  He was crouched down with his back to the audience.  His long brown hair was twisted into a bun and on his feet were a pair of blue roller skates.  Resting on his right haunch while his left leg was straight out, showing off just how long his legs were.

Overhead, Jimmy Blue's song started to play.  I'd rather be blue thinking of you, I'd rather be blue over you, Than be happy with somebody else.  Jimmy Blue started off by wiggling his broad shoulders to the music before pushing himself up.  Standing, he was bent over, giving the audience a great view of his taut bum and thick thighs while the small, shiny blue sprinter shorts with white strips on the side left little to the imagination.

Jimmy Blue not only seemed to enjoy playing into his name with the blue spot light, blue skates, and blue shorts, but he also seemed to revel in looking like a 1970's wet dream with his knee-high tube socks and tight white t-shirt.

Standing tall, Jimmy Blue glanced over his broad shoulder, giving the audience a cheeky grin and a jaunty wink.  He seductively dropped his shoulder in time with the music before spinning on the skates, facing the audience full on.

Steve, who had taken a drink of his beverage, choked on the liquid once he spotted Jimmy Blue's face.  Beside him, Tony was patting Steve's back to help him, and Laura turned to ask Steve if he was alright.  Steve brushed his friends off as he directed his full, undivided attention to the man on stage.

Steve didn't think that he'd ever see Bucky again after their brief meeting on the bike path.  Yet, there he was.