Twenty-Six

So, Steve unlocked the door and held it open for Bucky. Flirtatiously, Bucky feigned shyness as he walked into the building. It drove Steve absolutely nuts. Everything about Bucky drove Steve crazy. Especially the tight jeans that Bucky was currently wearing that also caused Steve's to grow tighter.

Leading Bucky up the flights of stairs to his floor, Steve wished that there was an elevator. Momentarily, Steve entertained the idea of offering to carry Bucky the rest of the way. But Steve didn't want it to seem too matrimonial.

"No wonder you're in such good shape," Bucky teased as they rounded the landing, approaching the last flight of stairs to Steve's floor.

Steve chuckled at that, "If only. It'd save a lot of money instead of going to the gym."

Once they reached Steve's floor, Bucky went to round the landing again to head up the next flight of stairs, but Steve stopped him. Bucky paused before backtracking and heading back to Steve while Steve unlocked his apartment. As Bucky started leaning against the wall of the hall, Steve pushed his door open, so Bucky could enter first.

With a demur smile on his face, Bucky stepped into the dark apartment. Bucky's gaze roamed over the dark apartment as he toed off his shoes. Although dimly lit, Bucky could tell that Steve had a nice apartment. Large, open concept with the living room to the right and the kitchen to the left. A table is further into the apartment in front of French doors that lead out to a small balcony.

Steve stepped into his apartment, slipping off his own shoes before standing close behind Bucky. They hadn't even started yet, but that didn't stop Steve's body from immediately reacting. Steve pressed in closer to Bucky and Bucky let out a soft sigh of contentment. Like when they were at the club, Steve placed his large hands on Bucky's hips.

Tantalizingly, Steve delicately pressed his lips to the crook of Bucky's neck, causing Bucky to relax into Steve's embrace. Against Bucky's skin, Steve smirked at Bucky's reaction. The feather-light kisses continued up the column of Bucky's neck, causing the man to shudder at the sensation. Steve wasn't all that satisfied with Bucky's reaction though, so he scraped his teeth along the smooth skin of Bucky's neck.

A moan was pulled out of Bucky and he moved his hands to hold Steve. Bucky's left hand wrapping around the hand on his hip while he brought his right hand up to tangle his fingers in Steve's short blond hair. Steve's mouth parted against Bucky's skin as the kisses turned more sensual.

Before Bucky could lose too much of his train of thought, he pulled away from Steve. Steve's brows furrowed as he wondered if he had overstepped, but those thoughts didn't last long as Bucky turned around to face him. Bucky leaned forward, capturing Steve's lips in an eager kiss.

Their teeth mashed and their tongues tangled in a harsh, rushed kiss before Bucky pulled away, leaving Steve to whimper at the lost sensation. Bucky smirked at Steve's reaction before Bucky leaned in and started peppering open mouthed kisses along Steve's neck. First, down Steve's neck to his shoulder. Then back up until Bucky reached Steve's ear where he sucked Steve's earlobe into his mouth.

The moan that was elicited from Steve went straight to Bucky's dick. Wanting Steve to know just the kind of effect he had on him, Bucky pressed himself against Steve's body. Of course, Bucky was able to feel Steve's erection and that caused Bucky to let out a breathy moan into Steve's ear.

"Can I blow you?" Bucky seductively whispered.

"Fuck," Steve groaned, bringing one hand down to grasp at his hard on, to try and stop from coming right then. Bucky pulled back with a quirked brow to study Steve, clearly wanting Steve's outright consent before doing anything. Steve appreciated the gesture and nodded while he pleaded, "Holy fuck, please."

With a sultry smirk, Bucky gracefully slipped down the length of Steve's body. Once settled on his knees, Bucky gazed up at Steve to find Steve worrying his lower lip while he watched Bucky. Bucky batted his eyes before nuzzling closer to Steve's crotch.

Over the material of Steve's restraining jeans, Bucky pressed a soft kiss to Steve's confined prick. Placing his hands on Steve's muscular thighs, Bucky briefly caressed them before moving his hands up to the hem of Steve's jeans where Bucky quickly flicked the button open and pulled down the zipper. As Bucky shifted Steve's pants down over his hips, Steve let out a sigh of relief.

Of course, the relief was only momentarily felt because Bucky didn't pull down Steve's black boxer briefs. Instead, Bucky mouthed at Steve's cock, still trapped beneath the cotton fabric. Steve gasped and his hand slipped down to tangle in Bucky's hair, grasping at the roots rather than the bun itself.

Bucky enjoyed teasing. He enjoyed being teased, but he enjoyed teasing even more. So, Bucky mouthed along Steve's erection, causing Steve to let out a guttural groan. Once Steve's briefs were damp from both Steve's pre-come and Bucky's saliva, Bucky decided to hook his fingers at the waistband and easily pulled Steve's boxer briefs down.

"Oh Stevie," Bucky whispered, his warm breath against Steve's dick. Steve held his breath and tightened his grip in Bucky's hair as Bucky tenderly took Steve's aching erection in hand. Leaning in, Bucky flicked his tongue out, licking over Steve's leaking slit.

"Holy fuck," Steve breathed, leaning back against the wall.

Bucky smirked coyly before leaning forward and wrapping his mouth around the head of Steve's cock. Steve's back arched at the tight, wet heat that was Bucky's mouth as Bucky swallowed him down, sliding his hand down to the base of Steve's cock along the way. It was clear that Bucky knew exactly what he was doing and knew just how to torture Steve so deliciously.

Oddly, Steve wondered what it would be like to get this type of treatment every night. Whoa, Steve thought, momentarily forgetting the pleasure. That was when Steve knew that he had to pull the reigns on this. Whatever this was. Steve had had this conversation often enough with his sexual partners, so he knew that the outcome could vary.

"Hold on," Steve finally managed to say.

Bucky's cheeks were hollowed and when he pulled off, there was a distinct pop as Steve's cock left the confines of Bucky's inviting mouth. With furrowed brows, Bucky asked Steve, "Everything okay?"

"I need to be honest with you," Steve started, trying to ignore his aching member.

"Okay," Bucky nodded, gesturing for Steve to continue. Before Steve could, Bucky teased, "Sharon really is your girlfriend?"

Steve scoffed and removed his hand from Bucky's hair. Steve motioned for Bucky to stand up again. Slowly, Bucky cautiously stood and Bucky questioned, "Did I do something wrong?"

"No," Steve quickly reassured the handsome brunet. Steve briefly bit his own lower lip and started, "I don't do relationships. I, uh, I typically just have friends with, um, benefits."

Bucky's expression was blank and Steve was sure that he had blown it with the brunet. But Steve knew that he couldn't continue without saying something. What if Bucky thought that they were embarking on being a couple? If Steve had waited any longer, it would've been worse. It would've had the potential to break a heart.

"Okay," Bucky finally stated.

Steve was the one with furrowed brows then as he asked, "Okay?"

"Yeah," Bucky confirmed with a shrug, "It's not that big of a deal."

While Steve stood there still a little shocked by Bucky's reaction, or lack thereof, and Bucky leaned closer to press a chaste kiss to Steve's lips. With his lips still against Steve's, Bucky asked, "Can we go back to what we were doing?"

"Are you sure? I mean, I'd love to, but are you... okay...? With... this?" Steve cautiously questioned.

Bucky nodded, reassuring Steve, "I'm okay." He gave a half shrug as he explained, "The last relationship I was in didn't end so well. So, this is nice."

While Steve stood there, Bucky slid back down to his previous position on his knees in front of Steve's pelvis. Steve's cock showed a clear interest as it twitched with the mere thought of Bucky swallowing him down again.

Bucky didn't make a move though. Instead, his brow was arched, waiting for Steve's permission. Steve eagerly nodded and Bucky hungrily took Steve back into his hot mouth.