Six

Pulling the pin at the nape of Bucky's neck, he allowed his hair to fall from it's carefully crafted bun.  Bowing and flipping his hair, he sashayed backwards on the stage. Gazing at the audience again, Bucky gave someone a wink before continuing with his routine.

Like Miss Natalia before him, Jimmy Blue/Bucky started removing his clothing. Teasing the audience, he bent over with his bum to them as he seductively pulled down his tiny shorts.  Steve felt like the air had been sucked out of the room as he kept his gaze glued to the attractive man on stage.  Especially when Bucky managed to remove his shorts through impressive maneuvers while being on skates.

Twirling once the shorts were removed completely, the audience got a good glimpse of Bucky as his matching retro blue jock strap managed to give a good view of his pale, white ass.  Skating around the stage to a captivating routine, Bucky bent over again, resting his head on his thick thigh as he pushed the tube sock on his left calf down into the blue roller skate

Giving another jaunty wink, Bucky stood up again.  Skating around the stage, Bucky elegantly kicked his right leg behind himself before taking his ankle in his hand and almost touching the back of his head with the wheels of the skate on his foot.  The audience cheered more as he kept the position with his back arched and started expertly spinning.

Eventually, Bucky dropped his right foot, but didn't stop spinning, impressing the crowd even more.  Then, he threw his arms in the air and sashayed to the music before tantalizingly running his hands over his body and grabbing a hold of the t-shirt's hem.  Bucky didn't stop enticingly wiggling to the music as he pulled the item of clothing over his head and tossed it to the side, backstage.

But Bucky was done there.  Oh no, he wasn't done at all.  

Steve was sure that he was going to die.  There was no way that Steve could take a moment longer of the gorgeous man on stage.  Yet, Steve couldn't look away.  Not like he wanted to.  Steve intently watched as Bucky gave a shimmy, allowing the blue tasseled nipple pasties to spin around before Bucky turned his back on the crowd again.

Sensuously, Bucky bent over again, with his thumbs hooked into the jock strap.  With another suggestive wink over his broad shoulder, Bucky pulled the small material down.  Stepping out of the jock strap, Bucky lifted his right leg and held it close to his chest as he pushed the other tube sock into the roller skates and allowing the jock strap to slide down his left leg, falling to the ground.

Bucky spun a couple of times before dropping his leg.  Revealing himself to be in a sheer blue g-string, Bucky shimmied as his legs spread until he was doing front splits.  Bouncing a couple of times, his ass touched the stage in time with the music.  Even though the music was winding down, Bucky didn't stop.  Instead, he lifted his arms in the air and shimmied his body, so the tassels spun around his concealed nipples.

Once the maroon curtain came down, the audience erupted into a frenzy.  Steve couldn't blame them.  In fact, he was one of them.  Steve had been thinking about Bucky for the past week and a half since their brief meeting on the bike path.  Steve would've never guessed that this was where he would find the beautiful man.

"What a man," Tony commented from beside Steve.

Steve nodded, agreeing and then he loudly whistled.  Steve couldn't help but find that the routine had ended entirely too soon.  Of course, Steve imagined that he could watch that routine on repeat for the rest of his life and never get tired of it.  But that was probably because Steve was undeniably attracted to Bucky.