Twenty-Three

The crowd applauded as the curtain started to rise, but the other attendees had nothing on the noise that the round table in the back made for their friends. Some of the other audience members looked back at the table, but Steve and his friends kept their attention on the stage.

As the curtain rose, the three were revealed to the audience. Sam had his back to the audience while Wanda stood in front of him as they held each other in a sensual embrace and Natasha stood behind Wanda with her hands on Wanda's waist. Steve was intrigued by the costume choice. Usually, Sam liked to be extravagant as possible with lots of hand stitched sequins (that Steve had helped with on occasion) and Wanda liked her faux leather as much as any other pyro-enthusiast dominatrix. This time though, all were dressed in typical ballroom attire with Sam in a flattering, fitted black tuxedo while Wanda and Natasha wore matching, formfitting black dresses with high necklines and long sleeves.

The music started, you, and the three took a step with Sam leading with his left foot forward, you love it how I move you. Their tango reminded Steve of the scene in Dirty Dancing where they're teaching Baby how to dance. Natasha jerking Wanda's shoulders back, so she stood with correct posture. Or Natasha tilting Wanda's head up, so she wasn't staring at her feet. Or Natasha setting her hands on Wanda's hips, directing the younger woman to seductively move her hips. All expertly executed in time with the beat.

Sam twirled Wanda, pulling her close to his chest while Natasha lined herself up beside the pair before enticingly kicking her leg back, in between their legs. As Natasha dipped herself back, Wanda grabbed onto her shoulder. Holding onto Natasha's shoulder, the redhead spun in front of the pair while also removing the collar of her black dress.

The audience applauded as Natasha's cleavage was revealed to be supported by a sparkly gold corset. Natasha gave a flirty wave to the audience while sliding down into a front splits, the skirt to her black dress splitting at the predesigned area, revealing a sparkly gold interior to the material.

More cheering as Wanda dropped down into a kneeling stance with her right leg extended behind her, in between Sam's legs; her skirt also splitting at the predesigned seams to reveal the same glittering gold material. Cradling Wanda's face in his large right hand, Wanda flirtatiously nuzzled her face in Sam's thick left thigh while he popped his tuxedo jacket open and simultaneously removed the collar from Wanda's dress.

Steve wasn't sure if he was paying so much attention to this routine because the routine was impossibly entertaining or if it was because he had briefly gotten a quick fix of Bucky, so now could focus his attention elsewhere. Steve supposed that it could be a little of both and continued to watch as the three tangoed along on stage while more of their costumes were removed until they each had removed all the black clothing.

With all three in matching gold corsets and thongs that glittered underneath the lights, Sam stood in the middle with Wanda in front and Natasha in back. Natasha led the three before lining up beside Sam and sensually sliding down Sam's impressive leg. Wanda did the same to Sam's right before both women moved into a front split facing each other.

Taking a step over their legs, Sam got into position before doing a back bend into a bridge kickover. Showing off his strength, Sam stayed there, balancing on his hands while easily opening his legs into a splits. Wanda and Natasha then rose from their splits and ripped open Sam's gold corset, revealing his rippling abs and the small gold pasties concealing his nipples.

Bringing his legs together, Sam completed the flip and blew the crowd a kiss before dropping down into the splits with his back towards the audience. Moving each ass cheek to the beat, Sam rolled each shoulder in time, creating a bit of a distraction as Nat and Wanda unbuttoned their corsets. Each woman held her corset closed, only giving flirty peeks as they tangoed over to Sam.

Once they reached him, they spun each other away from one another and took a seat on Sam's strong, broad shoulders. The pair removed their corsets and Sam held their legs as they began bending back. Their gold nipple-covered breasts finally revealed to the audience caused an enthusiastic roar and whistles.

The song was building to its climax and the last notes ended with Natasha and Wanda holding themselves up on their hands while doing the splits; you'll believe god is a woman. The crowd went absolutely crazy as the curtain closed. Another standing ovation and Steve felt bad for whoever had to follow those last two performances.