23: Hunger

You arch your back involuntarily, waiting for him to enter but instead he lifts you a bit, sliding a hand down to your entrance, having the fingers brush back and forth the outsides. You bury your face into the crook of his neck as you tremble a bit yourself, trusting yourself unto him. His fingers rub the entrance but slide higher to rub the hooded marble at the top of the lips. You pant against his shoulder and hear his heavy breathing next to your ear as his fingers go back to your entrance. They nearly penetrate, teasing you and making the area twitchy since it's so hungry for him.

"You should've told me... if you hungered that much... You're so... wet... and welcoming...." he pants as you feel his two fingers penetrate. It's not too far inside but you enjoy the feeling. He starts thrusting them into you slowly, causing you to moan once again but this time in a breathy manner. "A-ahn... ahh.. B-.... Baa-..." you try but get answered with a hungry kiss that mostly shuts you up but also satiates some of the lust. The vine starts growing more flowers and branches on your body. Your body gives you the urge to become one with him, but if he doesn't want to go that far, you respect it. Your hand goes down to his member, grasping it and starting to jerk it off to the rhythm he thrusts. His thumb rubs the pearl with each thrust. His fingers start thrusting harder into you and you match up with the pace of jerking him off.

After a moment he pulls his fingers out of you, making you turn around so that you're holding onto the side of the bathtub and facing away from him. You lay your gaze on him, noticing him lick the fingers that were just inside you in a seductive manner. He gets on his knees behing you and enters his fingers once again, thrusting them wildly. "If I'm willing to take care of you, please don't mind me... I didn't start helping you... with any ulterior motives... Even if I'm showing signs of arousal myself..." You can't do anything but moan at his point, grabbing tight on the side of the tub. "B-.. Baa-ahh-aalmon...~!" you moan his name loudly. His fingers thrust deeper into you and you start drooling. After a moment he stops again.

He puts your legs on his shoulders after turning you around once again, breathing against your entrance. It feels hot. You blush heavily as he starts licking the pearl, letting out whimpers. His face is quite red for the momentary tension and you notice him closing his eyes and savoring the sweet, slippery feeling of you against his tongue. You pant heavily as his tongue moves to tease your entrance, entering it just a bit before moving back and licking the entrance a little bit more before he exhales. "Your taste... It's sweet.." he says before pushing his long thick tongue into you, licking around the insides before thrusting it once, keeping to lick your insides afterwards. His hot, thick tongue feels otherwordly as it moves inside you. You close your eyes, enjoying the feeling when...

Everything goes black for a moment. You get a feeling like a glimmering green-tinted water droplet falling off at the end of a leaf, dropping on a wavy waterhole and making the surface of the water tranquilize. The flowers on your body revert back to buds, the vine slowly disappearing from all over your body. On your shoulders some amaranth red hibiscus flowers and more green lisianthus flowers bloom, most of the heat disappearing from your body. Baalmon is panting between your legs and studies the pattern on your body, having his face all wet for your juices. You pull your legs off of his shoulders.

"Baalmon..." you start. His focus moves to your face as you brush a couple of your fingers through his face, feeling the wetness, before grabbing a small towel, wetting it with the hot water around you and wipe his face clean. Your hands cup his face on the both sides, pulling the dazed man into a sweet kiss while you're trying to keep from crying. He answers to the kiss after a moment, wrapping his strong arms softly around you. "I'm sorry to have put you through this.." you say as your voice sounds like you're almost crying. He looks at you with gentle eyes, smiling. "It's not your fault. You fought bravely against the power of the Code Key. Do you regret being in my arms when it happened?" he asks with a loving tone in his voice. You look away blushing. "N-not really... You were great..."

He smiles and kisses your forehead, petting your head. "Let's get the rest of us washed up and get going." You walk to the shower while he pulls the plug of the tub, making the water drain away. He joins, rinsing you thoroughly. You turn around and poke your tongue out at him. "I'm not a kid anymore...!" He chuckles. "I thought that if I wash you, you might wash me." You blush and let him rinse you. "Baalmon?" you start. He tilts his head a bit in curiosity. "Could you treat me sometime again?" you ask. He nearly chokes for being so embarrassed by the sudden question. "S-sure, I wouldn't mind..." he answers looking away. "...cute~"

You wash him and you two dry yourselves before starting to put on clothes. You button up your bancho style jacket and pout. "I can't fix them but I know a place where we can find you more clothes. Let's go." He grabs your hand gently, leading you out of the tower and walking to the Behemoth.

"It's a place that involves my past so normally I'd rather not go there. But you're an exception. I'd walk to the ends of the world just for you without having a bite to eat nor even the tiniest bit of water to drink. Because when I'm with you, all my needs are fulfilled." You blush as you get on Behemoth, holding onto him tight. "Thank you..."