75: A Smack Reveille

He puts on his helmet and a pair of blue boxers. You wonder what's the deal with his helmet but shrug it off. Soon after Doumon brings food with the Bakemon. They fill the table and then the Bakemon leave. "Hey, cougar. Would ya care to swap out our sheets? Wouldn't wanna sleep in that jizz" Beelzemon says. Doumon flinches, turning all red. "Y-yes my lord.." As you eat with him, she swaps out clean bed sheets. "So... Care to tell me about that helmet?" you ask him. He nearly chokes on the food. "What's wrong?" you ask and wait for him to calm down.

"So I evolved like this. I don't really feel like myself when I'm without it. However it's hard to do some things when I'm wearing it so I take it off sometimes." Your gaze pierces into him. "Is that all?" He looks away. "When I was an Impmon in my last life, I kind of came upon a statue with a nice figure... She had a same-looking mask and it kinda reminds me of that..." You get up and take the helmet out of his head, putting it on you. "Like this?" He sits there speechless.

"I wonder how do you even see anything out of here.. Oh right, you had the third eye. I have just two." He's blushing a little as he turns his face to look away. "Can you... Give my helmet back now?" You smile at him and take it off. "Sure. You okay?" He takes it into his hands and looks at it before putting it on the table. "Yeah..." You sit back down on your chair and finish your plate after a moment.

You get up and start undressing some clothes. "I'm going to sleep." He just sits there. "We got something to do tomorrow so I'll wake you up once the sun rises." You nod and get under the clean blanket, wearing only your panties and the kitty-cat-paw socks. Why didn't he join you to bed? Has he grown tired of you, or does he have too much on his plate? Probably the latter. Without further thoughts, you fall asleep.

You wake up to the overflowing sunlight in the room, rolling over on the bed. He's still not there. You decide to sit up, holding the blanket up to cover the front of your body and take a look around. As you put your feet on the floor, some bottles get knocked over. Your gaze brushes over the floor and you notice it's full of the bottles. Then your eyes get fixed on his figure. He's passed out on the chair facing you, just wearing his boxers. You sigh from the deepest pits of your lungs and snap your fingers, calling a Bakemon to clean the mess up.

After the ghost has left with the huge pile of empty bottles, you notice a few bottles next to the chair. They're still full. You stand up and try to shake him awake. He just starts snoring. You slap him all over his face but he doesn't seem to respond. You yell into his ear but nothing happens. You stand there, wondering how to get him awake. Then you get a brilliant idea.

You straddle him and lean your body against his. "You better wake up or deal with a bloodstain on your boxers~" you coo into his ear and his hands start to move, sliding along your upper back to your hips. His eyes open just a little and a smirk forms on his face. "Someone's gettin' a lil' feisty~ Alrite, 's a special day 'n 'm lettin' ya have it for free, how's it?" he slurs, clearly not in the current situation. He stands up holding onto your hips before turning you both around so that he's on top as you're back on the bed. He must at least be aware of his surroundings.

"Hey, honey. We had stuff to do in the morning, remember?" you say. "And during the day, the noon, the afternoon and the night. We can fuck all ya want, just call me daddy" he slurs, still half asleep. He starts grinding against you slowly, like trying to make you call him that. "No way, wake up you drunk!" you say and use your energy to punch him in the gut so hard he goes flying and his body makes a dent on the wall he hits. He falls off it and drops to the floor, throwing up. You can't watch so you close your eyes and cover your mouth. He gets up and holds his head. "Ughhh..."

You sigh. "It's about time you woke up. You wouldn't wake up even if I shred you to pieces but then you harass me half asleep when I sit on you to wake you up gently? Blame yourself!" you rant at him. He struggles standing straight so you kinda pity him. You pull on the hoodie and the kitty pants, putting on the hood. After that you walk to him and use your energy to enhance your physical strength. "Here, get on. I can only carry you in a piggyback ride so be quick before I change my mind." He gets on your back and you carry him down the stairs to the bathroom.

You let him down on the bathroom floor. "It fuckin' hurts everywhere..." he complains. You throw off the hoodie that's now covered in his puke. "Well I'm gonna make up for that. Need help standing?" you ask. He looks away. "I need to have a piss." You sigh and help him stand as you try not to watch him doing his stuff. It's kinda gross.

Then you help him take off his boxers and while you're at it, you turn the jacuzzi on with your energy, having it fill with hot water. You walk him there next and help him get in. "I wouldn't had needed help..." he complains like his pride is being taken away from him. You take a sponge and his shower gel, squeezing the gel out on his chest. "Just... Shut up."