47: Wavering feelings

"Something inside me tells me I love you from the bottom of my heart and could give up my life for you again and again... Like I've felt like this from the first time I laid my eyes on you through that crystal ball. But the fact that a hair made me do such awful things to you... Now I'm afraid of touching you myself. What if I hurt you again? What if something else inside me made me go insane and not the hair? I can't be sure, but judging by how you acted towards me while you were affected by the spell... I must've gone overboard for some reason and I fear it's the real me that wanted to see you hurt when I wouldn't even consider hurting you.."

You look at him for a moment before grabbing his hand. "Come sit. The stone edge is cold" you say, leading him to sit in his chair. He does so and you sit on him, straddling him. You kiss him before biting his lower lip teasingly and tracing with kisses to his neck. His hands hold onto your back as you kiss his neck before biting into it, but not too hard. You also suck the skin, hearing his muffled, small moans. It's cute. After a bit you pull back, kissing the spot you left a big mark on. "You know, this amount of pain is fine. Also it's a revenge so there you have it - your own tramp stamp."

He's panting and blushing. You smile at him. "You look so hot like that..." He looks up at you like he's asking for more. "Oh, I was thinking of having a shower. Are you still up for washing my back like we used to do?" He looks away. "...Sure" he says quietly. You get off and giggle, walking to the door. "I'll be waiting for you at the bathroom~" He looks at you as you disappear through the door.

You walk into the bathroom, smelling a manly, soapy smell that lingers through the air. You remove your clothes, folding them neatly to a chair. Renamon appears through the shadows, exchanging your clothes with a towel. She smiles "Showering alone?" she asks. You shake your head. "I'm going to shower with him." She blushes. "Oh, okay... I'll take my leave then."

After that you walk to the back where the showers are, setting the temperature just right. You hear the door clank and he enters the bathroom. "What took you so long?" you ask. He looks away and undresses, leaving his clothes in a pile on the floor.  He isn't taking his helmet off. "Come on, you can't wash your hair like that" you tell him. He sighs. "Don't laugh." He removes the helmet and shakes his head, letting his hair out. "There. Are you satisfied now?" 

 Are you satisfied now?" 

*I TOOK THE FREEDOM OF USING A CHARACTER CREATOR FROM RINMARUGAMES AND ADDING THE THIRD EYE MYSELF. IT'S NOT TOO SHABBY BUT IT'S OKAY*

You blush at the sight, dropping the shower head. "What...? Do I look that bad? I can put the helmet back on if-" You cover your face since it's as red as a tomato. "...N-no I... Just get in already.." you stutter, thinking he's hotter than lava. Or at least that's how hot your cheeks feel right now. He shrugs and walks in. "So I take it you've been only warming up here?" he asks. You nod, looking down. "Y-yeah..." He hugs you from behind, kissing your cheek as he reaches out for the shower cream.

"Something wrong?" he asks. You close your eyes. "No, nothing's actually wrong..." you mutter. He rubs the shower cream into his hands before spreading it over your shoulders smoothly. It feels like he's about to ask something but he stops before saying anything and rubs the soap on your neck and upper chest before doing your upper back. His hands move lower along your back, sliding to the front and rubbing your belly, watching out not to touch where you'd feel sensitive.

You sigh and grab his wrists. "Go on, you started" you say, moving his hands to your breasts. He hesitates before rubbing the soap all over them before his hands start going lower again. He rubs the soap on your thighs and you take a wider stance allowing him to get the soap all over you, even between the legs.

After him finishing that, you take his shower gel, turn around and start smearing it over his chest, sides, muscles and arms. He's leaning down a bit to give you a better reach. You turn him around, rubbing the gel on his back, shoulders and neck. You're not looking up very much since you think you'd blush yourself to death. His arms are done now too. The only place that's left... Uh oh.. Well, since you already have sucked him off a few times and stuff it shouldn't be a big deal so you get on with it without a second thought. You do his legs and slow down when you start reaching his crotch.

"It's cool, I can do it if you don't feel like it" he says. "Nah, consider this me trying to get myself back. Just, stay still." Your hands snake up along his lower belly to his member, rubbing the soap gently into his skin with your fingers. As you do that, his tail wraps around your leg You do his balls too, being extra careful with them. He's getting shaky. "I-I-I think that's e-e-e-e-enough..." he stutters like he's trying to hold back his voice.

He showers your body and you shower his, then he takes a hold of your hand. "Come try the tub. It has bubbles." You can't help looking up to him as he talks to you and in result your face flares up bright red. You're not answering so he looks at you with a troubled look on his face. "You okay?" he asks. You nod. "Then what's wrong?" he asks, poking the spot where the mark for Love is gently. You feel a magic surge through your body, making you speak. "I think your face is just so hot and I wouldn't had expected your hair to be so curly and sexy-" you say before you cover your mouth, glaring at him.

He blushes, coughs and looks away. "Okay, okay, I'll stop embarrassing you" he says.