61: Pacify you

"I know you're awake, honey... If you don't want me to touch you, just say so.. Otherwise, I'll just continue.." he speaks softly and breathily into your ear as his other hand starts fondling your breast while the other's fingers slide around the delicate skin of your hips teasingly. You remove your hand from your mouth, grabbing the hand on your breast like it's telling him to continue. He lets out a pleased sound as you do that. You close your eyes and melt into his touch, wondering how he actually does that. How he makes you forget your negative feelings with just a touch.

His fingers rub your nipples while the hand down at your hips caresses your thigh, making you get turned on bit by bit. You put up with the touching for a moment before leaning your ass against his crotch and starting to pant lightly. He kisses your neck softly before turning you to lay on your back. He gets on his knees, putting one knee between your legs and the other on your other side. He plays with your breast, sucking on one nipple as his other hand plays with the other breast. You arch your back a little and bite your lower lip to restrain yourself from moaning since you were still angry with him.

"....S....Stop..." you say. He does so and looks at you. "At least I got you to speak~" he says, smiling softly down at you with his blonde hair hanging down and baring his face. "...We need to talk..." He leans back and pulls you to his hips so that you're straddling him while he's supporting his body with his arms. You look away. "You can't do this every time you mess up..." you start. He looks a little confused.

"I mean, every time you do something that upsets me, you please my body to make up for what you did... For example, when you made me afraid of you, you eased me back up to how I was using your fingers, mouth or that tail until I let you have me... Or now, when I'm upset with you coping with alcohol to the point you lose your memory and have a hard time to stay standing and start harassing me like a gross pervert then tell me you don't even know what you did? I... Can't even list all the things in how many ways this is wrong... When you pay me back the trouble in nature... Not that I didn't like the action between the sheets but... I want no reason for us to do it, just a touch leading to another...." 

He seems to have trouble comprehending the rambling you just blew up in his face. "For short, I don't want your body to tell me you're sorry..." you say before grabbing his chin and brushing your thumb over his lower lip. The touch is followed by you pressing your lips against the pair of his. After you part them you continue: "I want these lips to speak to me, telling me that you're sorry and that you'll shape up. In words." He looks away, sighing before looking back at you. "I'm... Sorry... I'll try not to do it again in the future..." he says and you notice his pride crack up a little.

"Now... I'll accept that apology..." you say, smiling as you wrap your arms around his neck, pulling him back down over you. "Now do you know what to do?" you ask, looking straight into his eyes. He smiles. "All that's left is pacify that lust of yours I managed to build up..." You feel him kiss your neck before leaning over to your ear. "I'll pacify you."

With those words his hands caress your body before one of them holds your hips as he grinds against you and the other supports his upper body in the air while he kisses you softly on the lips. You keep holding onto the back of his neck as you wish for him to never part lips with the pair of yours before needing to gasp for air yourself. You let go and pant as you watch him grind you, making you go even more wild.

You pull him by his arm, turning him to lay under you as you straddle him. You lean down and lick his upper body as you grind against him while he returns the favor, panting heavily. You move to his neck, licking it before biting into it softly, sucking as you do. You pull back after a moment and watch the mark you left there, smiling. He looks helpless, panting heavily for being so needy right now. You bite your lower lip as you watch him. He looks so hot. You can't wait to fuck him.

He grabs your head, leaning up a little to kiss you. You return the kiss before pulling back and rolling off him to lay on your back next to him. You look at him, smiling. "I want you now. Take me.." you say to him, panting. He sits between your legs, pulling off your panties. You shuffle your feet before he spreads them to get a good look. He rubs your entrance with his fingers before pushing them inside.

"You're a little tight today.. Did I upset you this bad?" he wonders out loud, looking at you. You feel your juices literally soak his fingers like he had dipped them in a pool of something sticky and somewhat thick but transparent. He pulls them out and watches you while he licks his fingers clean seductively. After that he pulls off his boxers, revealing his stiff member. Now you feel like you're throbbing inside in anticipation of him entering.

He smiles softly as he positions his hips, aligning them with yours so he'd be ready to enter. "Don't be surprised, I'm extra hard today." He rubs his member against the entrance before using the juices to rub the marble at the top of the space between your legs, making you moan a bit. After that he moves his member back to your entrance.