Your Fault.

"Y-You're... what?" Hero chokes out.

He looks as though he was going into shock, his face paling by the second as he processed those two words.

"I... I'm pregnant." I said again.

Hero blinks several times before opening his mouth to speak, but no words come out.

I step towards him, reaching my hand out to him but he backs away quickly. "H-How? I mean... I know how but... How?"

"I'm almost five weeks. According to the bloodwork, I mean."

Hero looks around the room for a moment, as if to do the math on the situation. "So that puts us back... oh my god."

"H-Hero I'm so sorry." I say, tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

"You're one hundred percent sure?" He chokes out.

"Yes... I even took three tests when I got back from my appointment."

He shakes his head. "I asked you Josephine. I asked you if you were still on birth control."

"I thought I had time!" I cry. "I didn't know."

Suddenly, Hero's face goes red. His eyes began filling with anger. "You did this on purpose didn't you?"

I feel like I had just been slapped in the face.

Did he really just...

"What did you just say?" I growl, stepping closer to him.

"This is because of what Julia said isn't it? You were so fixated on this idea of never being able to have me if it weren't for these goddamn films, so you fucking lied and made me get you pregnant because you thought what, that I would stay with you forever? You thought that a baby would fix everything?" He shouts.

I was full on sobbing at this point. "How dare you accuse me of purposely getting pregnant! Do you hear how fucking irrational you're being?"

"Am I wrong? I can't be a father, Josephine! I'm twenty fucking one years old! My career has just started! My life! Our relationship! I've barely had you to myself for a year! I wasn't planning on sharing you. Jesus fucking Christ how could we be so stupid?"

"Yes, you're wrong! Why would I purposely get pregnant? Do you honestly think I'm ready to be a mother? Do you think I'm ready for the impact that this will have on our lives? I'm scared Hero! I have a baby growing inside of me! And on top of it all, I expected some sort of support or concern from you but instead I'm told it's my fault!"

"Whose fault is it then, Josephine? You begged me! You wanted this! You fucking wanted this! You have no idea what I'm going through right now! Now, to add fuel to the fire I'm going to be a fucking father!"

"You didn't exactly say 'no' to me Hero! But I've told you already, I didn't know. It was a stupid mistake on both of our parts."

Hero shakes his head before storming past me out of the room.

"Where the hell are you going?" I demand. The tears of sadness were now replaced with tears of anger. He was being such a jerk.

"Out."

"You're going out?" I shout. "You're fucking leaving? My god Hero look at you! You think you have it bad? You think you're going through a hard time right now? I'm fucking pregnant! I'm the one who's going to have to change! Not you! Me! And you're leaving because you can't handle it!"

He stops at the door and turns around; his eyes were watering. "I need time."

"You're a liar." I snap.