Dangerously Close.

I couldn't help but think about the night at the club as I was prepped for tonight's scenes. The way Hero's mouth moved against me, a feeling that I've so desperately needed for months now.

There was a part of me that wanted more, and it grew stronger every day. Continuously trying to convince myself that I wasn't ready wasn't working anymore, and I was starting to think it was all in my head.

But perhaps just a bit more time was all I needed. So, I knew for sure.

Today's scenes weren't entirely aiding in that department. Between phone sex and the infamous gym scene, I knew I was going to lose my mind.

"Are you alright, Jo?" Alex asks me as she finishes curling my hair.

"Yeah." I shake my head, ridding me of my thoughts. "Just thinking."

"How's Annie?" She inquires.

"Great. Her sleep schedule is getting a little better, which has been good for Hero and I since we're so exhausted from filming."

"I remember my daughter didn't sleep through the night until she was five years old." Alex sighs.

My eyes widen. "Um... is that normal?"

"Well, all kids are different. Annie could be sleeping through the night within the next month."

"Let's hope so." I say under my breath.

Annie has been the ideal first child in all honesty. She's quiet, curious, and it's not difficult to tell what she needs. Hero and I enjoyed every second we had with her. It wasn't as hard having her in Atlanta as I thought it would be. The only real problem was that I felt as though Hero and I didn't get much time with her together. Between our crazy schedules and sleeping whenever we had the chance to, Annie usually got one, the other, or someone else to watch her.

I let Meadow watch her again while Hero and I were filming tonight because I wanted to give Khadijah a break. I really should do something for her to show her my gratitude. She's been amazing with Annie. Everyone has really.

Thankfully Annie seems to like people, because she doesn't mind who's holding her as long as she's being held. I can tell who she favors however.

When Alex finishes with my hair, I make my way out of the hair and makeup trailer before heading over to where Hero, Anna, Jenny, and some crew members were waiting. We were filming at a location today. It was the house that Tessa stays at with Kimberly and Vance, and where Hardin comes to visit her.

Hero and I were the only ones filming there this evening, which made the idea of filming these two scenes easier to swallow.

Even though I've gotten through two, almost three movies worth of sex scenes, Hero and I's lack of intercourse was making this whole thing nerve-wracking.

When we get to the house, we follow Anna and Jenny inside, Hero's arm wrapping around my shoulders and pulling me against him. "You alright, love?"

"Yep." I nod my head.

"There's nothing to be afraid of." He tells me before kissing my temple.

The first scene was in a bedroom, where I'm dressed in a baggy shirt and white lace underwear. I sit on the bed while Hero stands across from it as we're prepped for the scene.

"Okay, Hero will be downstairs, so the phones don't interfere with each other. Jo, make sure you keep it on speaker so we can hear what he's saying. We might go back and edit over, but for filming purposes we are doing it like this."

"Okay." I nod.

Jenny hands Hero and I phones before setting up her chair across from the bed. Hero leans over and kisses my forehead. "Good luck."