The Wedding.

Anna was right. The location for the Lake Scene was truly breath taking. It was exactly how I had pictured it when reading the book for the first time.

It was truly amazing how I'm here, getting ready to shoot one of the most iconic scenes from this series after only being able to imagine it playing out in my head for the longest time.

We drove through a canopy of trees and parked just before a dock. Hero and I followed behind the crew and helped them set up for the scene.

Anna and Jenny were seated at an angle, so they could see everything and had us get into place.

Hero gave me a reassuring smile and I attempted to give one back, but my nerves were getting the best of me. I am about to shoot one of the most intimate scenes I have ever shot before. But I knew there was more to come.

Hero and I got through the first part of the scene really well, despite the fact that I had now been submerged in freezing cold water, dressed only in Hero's character's t-shirt and my underwear.

Why did it have to be a lake? I thought to myself as I tried to control my chattering teeth.

"Okay guys, we're about to film the kiss scene." Jenny informed us.

The kiss scene.

I wished we had rehearsed this when it came up in the script a few days ago, but Anna insisted we save it for the actual shoot so that it was more natural.

I was about to kiss a stranger.

Sure, Anna. Natural.

"Jo, Hero, don't overthink it!" Anna said encouragingly.

Hero looks at me and mouths "breathe."

This time, I let myself smile at him. I appreciated how nice he was being. Maybe he was going to make this easier than I thought.

When Jenny says action, we said our lines and then, without even thinking, we kissed.

I felt this sensation overcome me. In the pit of my stomach. Almost like a yearning of some sort.

I had kissed a few guys on screen before, but for some reason they just didn't add up to this.

Maybe it was the adrenaline rushing through me. But once Jenny called cut and had us set up for the next part of the scene, I felted dazed.

And my lips only felt his.

"Jo." Hero nudges me, pulling me from my thoughts.

I look away from the small window and into his eyes. "Hmm?"

"What're you thinking about?"

"Our first kiss." I say with a smile.

A wide grin appears on his face as he lifts my hand from my lap and kisses the top of it.

We were currently flying out to Atlanta for Meadow and Swen's wedding. They were getting married down at the lake, the place where Hero and I had our first kiss.

The place where it all began.

Like Hero said, it wasn't going to be a large ceremony. Especially because there was some tension in Meadow's family at the moment, but almost everyone from our cast was going.

The only thing I could think about was the fact that people were going to find out about my secret pregnancy.

Maybe Anna told everyone just to make it easier on me. Or maybe they saw Chris's article.