The Cottage.

I watch as Hero scrambles around the trailer to pack our things, my brows knitted together in suspicion. "Where are we going?"

"Jo!" Hero groans with a laugh. "I already told you, I'm not telling you. It's a surprise."

"I think we've surpassed the element of surprise in our relationship don't you think?" I smirk.

"Well, I want to keep this one. So, stop asking!" He says, throwing his hands up in the air.

"Fine." I hold my hands up in defense. "I'll just ask someone else then."

"What makes you think I told someone else?" He challenges.

"Because you had to have told someone." I giggle.

"Au contraire my love," Hero says, walking towards me. He rests his hands on my thighs before resting his forehead against mine. "I didn't tell anyone, because I knew you would go around asking them after not getting any answers from me. I know you too well."

"Can I at least have a hint?" I ask, batting my eyes seductively at him.

"Nope." He says before kissing my forehead.

"Ugh." I groan before throwing myself back on the bed. "Well, whatever it is, it better be worth getting up at six in the morning for."

"It is. Now help me pack so we don't miss our flight." He laughs.

"Your stuff is all that's left to pack." I retort. "I packed Annie's stuff and mine last night."

"How nice of you." Hero says sarcastically.

I lift myself from the bed before checking on Annie who was still sound asleep. Deciding to get her to sleep for as long I can, I turn on my heel and head for the shower.

I take a fairly quick shower, then blow dry my hair. I leave it natural, combing over the thick locks several times until satisfied.

I come back out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my body. Hero was standing in front of the bed, pulling a gray sweater over his head. His black jeans hung low on his hips, and his black sneakers were tossed to the side. His hair was a disheveled mess on top of his head, being tamed with his hand rather than hair gel.

I grab my suitcase from in front of the bed and place it on top of it before picking an outfit for the day. I go with a black V-neck t-shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, black Chelsea boots, and a black leather jacket. I also take out my promise ring and rocket necklace, not having been able to wear them during filming.

"I wouldn't mind you going like that." Hero smirks as I go to unwrap my towel.

"I know you wouldn't, and I'm sure a lot of other guys wouldn't mind either." I challenge.

"Ouch." He says, placing a hand over his heart. "That hurt."

"That's what you get for not telling me where we're going." I say, sticking my tongue out at him.

"Do you really want to know?" He huffs.

"No." I giggle. "I just love to mess with you."

"Mhm." He narrows his eyes at me before moving around the bed to wake Annie.

I quickly dress myself, leaving the jacket off until we get outside.

Annie is still asleep when Hero lifts her from her cushion. I smile softly at her as she nuzzles her head into the crook of his neck.

"I think we should just let her sleep." Hero whispers.

"Me too." I agree.

Once all of our things are packed, I pull the k-tan over my head and place Annie inside. Since we were leaving so early in the morning, Hero and I made sure to say our goodbyes last night.