Prologue

"Hey princess, What can I help you with?" The giant grinned as he asked Baekhyun what to buy. The smaller one scans his eyes at the little store. "I need one soy sauce and vinegar and then one bay leaf please." He said emotionless. Chanyeol stared at him with amusement. It seems like the brunet doesn't even want to do this errand but doesn't have a choice.

Baekhyun noticed that the dumb idiot has been staring at him. Scoffing, he rolled his eyes. "Excuse me, but you've been staring at me for a minute. Do you mind getting me the things that I need?" He said sarcastically.

He finally got back into his senses and gave Baekhyun the things. He was about to leave when Chanyeol said something. "Oh, I was wondering if there's anything else you need. I mean, I am for sale right now. 50% off, just for you."

Noticing the giant's smirk, he rolled his eyes and said, "Sorry, but I don't buy trash."

__________

A/n: Welp!!! I know, I know.... There's a lot of grammatical errors in there and typos so uhh yeah, I'm sorry. English is not my first language so I hope that you will understand. This is so freaking cliché and yeah... I do understand if you think this is a crap because it's basically is, I guess. Anyways, that's all for now. Bye~

Oh and credits to my bestfriend who made the cover~ malamalamats again