Chapter 22: Training?

Goku groggily looked around before noticing a distinct chill.
"Hey... where'd my clothes go?" Bulma looked at Oolong, still wearing the panties on his head. Oolong met her gaze.
"Nuh-Uh! Here, I'd rather you take my overalls then my hard earned panties." Goku put them on and stood up. He almost immediately fell over. Bardock chuckled.
"You'll get used to it. Plenty of saiyans have lost their tails before. They grow back in time." Goku felt behind him and yelled.
"My tail! It's gone!...... oh well." The others were dumb founded.
"Wait, where's my power pole?" Yamcha pointed to the ruined castle that had contained them prior. Goku went off to find it, tripping periodically. Bardock decided to go with him. By the time they got back, both Yamcha and Bulma were jumping for joy.
"We decided that we're going out!" They joyously cried. Bardock couldn't care less. Earthly traditions were still confusing.
"Well Kakarot? You did it. You found the dragon balls. Master Roshi said he'd train ya. So let's go." Goku grinned widely. He was on a whole different planet, completely ignoring everyone. He refocused and looked at Bulma.
"How bout in one years time we get back together and look for the dragonballs?" Goku asked everyone. Bardock wasn't completely against it. Be kind of funny to wish Frieza dead.
"Hmmm. How about this. We don't really need the dragonballs anymore, so here's the dragon radar." Bulma gave a large grin as Bardock began stretching. Yamcha threw out a capsule and got in the plane. Goku called for his nimbus cloud, and the dragon team was split up. As Bardock and his son took flight, he gave one final glance to the plane and smiled.

Bardock just followed Kakarot, trusting he would know how to return to the small island. But to his surprise, Kakarot turned and began a descent. Bardock almost questioned it until he saw the house. Gohan's old house. Bardock landed next to the cloud. He watched his son grab a futon and small bag. Bardock went inside and looked at his old saiyan armor. It was still destroyed from his battle with Frieza's forces oh so long ago. He had attempted to repair it once, but gave up quickly. That had always been more of Shugesh's thing. He gathered up all the pieces of it and pushed them into a bag. He tied it off and swung it over his shoulder. Maybe one day he'd actually fix it. He also decided to gather up some food for a meal before going to Roshi's. Bardock safely assumed the old man didn't have a large enough fridge for two saiyans. After the two of them ate in silence, they were off.

Before long, the duo landed on the small island. Bardock motioned to Kakarot.
"Hey, you stretch or something. I'll talk to him." Kakarot nodded and began his routine. Bardock walked into the house, already knowing this man's true nature.
"Hey Yoshi! We're here! Turn that thing off!" Roshi was enamored with the yoga he was watching on his tv. Bardock grunted as he walked closer.
"I said off old man. My sons here, and you've got to hold up your end now." Bardock frowned in disgust apron seeing what Roshi was watching. He kicked him lightly in the side. That got his attention.
"Heh?! Ahhh! You! Why are you here?!" Roshi was panicked. Bardock was unhappy.
"I'll tell you one last time you old fool. We finished our search for the dragonballs, and my son is now ready to be trained, as per what you said." Bardock never broke eye contact. Roshi gulped as he turned off the tv.
"Heh. I see. Well, uh a deals a deal." Bardock sat down, knowing exactly what came next.
"Heh. On one condition. Your son must-" Bardock cut him off, having seen this future twice.
"Go out and bring a pichi-pichi gal here. Only then will I train him. Heh." Bardock had sat up while Roshi sat in stunned silence. Roshi gulped and nodded. Bardock shook his head and stood up.
"Fine. I'll go find your pichu-pichu and you start his training, got it?" Bardock had a real mean glare, as Roshi quickly discovered. Bardock almost set off when he got another vision, this time by touching the door to close it.
It was the small bald kid he had seen before. Apparently he would become good friends with Goku. And he'd be here soon.
Bardock called out to the old fool.
"Hey Rosha! Visitor!" Roshi quickly appeared outside. The small boy stood confidently on his small boat. He was less confident when he hit a rock a flew head first into the sand.
Bardock pulled the small kid out of the ground. As everyone else spoke, Bardock watched in horror.
The green demon he had seen previously flew out the window. Kakarot sprinted into the room. He looked down at the lifeless body of a small bald kid in horror. "KRILLIN!!" He roared as he grabbed something from Bulma before jumping out out the window after the murderer.

Bardock shook his head. He realized it was just him and Roshi.
"Heh! That's not the first time, is it?" Roshi stares intently at the saiyan in front of him. Bardock looked over, confused.
"Heh! You'll just phase out of reality, as if nothing could ever affect you. Why?" Roshi was immensely curious, for as he said, he had observed it before. Bardock mentally juggled before decided to tell the truth.
"Listen pops, I can see the future. Not always the full thing, or how things got there, or even when it is in the future, but..." Bardock trailed off, unsure of what to say. Roshi chuckled.
"Heh! And how's that go? Do ya know the trigger?" Roshi was strangely unfazed by this confession. Bardock thought on his words.
"I think... I just gotta touch someone... but not always..." Bardock continued thinking.
"Heh! Test it. Go a head, what's my future?" Bardock shrugged and touched Roshi's hand. And then gasped.

Power levels:
Bardock: 12,440
Goku: 22
Master Roshi("excited"): 140
Krillin: 20