Chapter 63: The Reincarnation of Evil

"SORRY TO BREAK IT TO YOU!!! THIS IS THE END OF THE LINE!!! SAY GOOD BYE!!" Piccolo screamed as he brought his hands forward, sending a mighty wave of ki towards the ground. Goku raised his own hands in response.
"HAAAAAAAAAAH!" He yelled as he fired off the largest kamehameha anyone had ever seen. The two beams met in midair, and earth's mightiest beam struggle to date occurred. Unfortunately for Piccolo Jr. however, Goku's kamehameha was no paltry ki wave. His own blast was repelled, and the combined wave hit Piccolo with tremendous force. His screams could hardly be heard over the resulting explosion. When the smoke cleared, Piccolo was still floating in midair. Hardly. His outfit was torn heavily, his turban destroyed and everything above the belt gone. Piccolo was also missing his right leg and his right arm. His blood fell to the arena floor as he too descended. His fall wasn't as dignified. Goku stood tall over his crippled opponent.
"Give it up. Surrender now, and I'll let you live." Goku scoffed. He was willing to throw away everything for this battle. His title. His life. His family. All that mattered now was that Piccolo Jr. was stopped. Piccolo began to yell. One might've thought he was panicking, but that was not the case. From the stump where his limbs used to be, new limbs grew in a spurt of greenish liquid. It was gross. With his new limbs, Piccolo stood back up. Bardock was one of the first to notice it. People in the audience were whispering.
"Psst. Doesn't Ma Jr. look like Demon King Piccolo?" some whispered. Bardock turned his attention back to the arena. This wasn't going to be good. The whispering continued. Without the turban to cover up the head, people were beginning to see how much he resembled the old Piccolo. The whispering got louder, too. Loud enough that-
"WOW! AFTER SUSTAINING A MAJOR BLOW, MA JR. HAS REVEALED THAT HE CAN REGROW LIMBS! Hey, doesn't he look familar?" The announcer quickly asked a staff memeber.
"HAHA! OF COURSE I LOOK LIKE HIM! I AM THE REINCARNATION OF THE DEMON KING PICCOLO! AND LET IT BE KNOWN: ONCE I KILL THE SAIYANS, I SHALL RECLAIM MY THRONE!" Piccolo roared, having caught wind of the whispers. The audience reacted in a very sensible-everyone ran. The only ones left after the dust settled were the friends near the waiting room, Bulma, Launch, Oolong and Puar. And Bardock. He didn't even move during the stampede. Was there anybody else?
"Incredible! In an unexpected turn of events, Ma Jr. has revealed himself to be Piccolo!" The announcer yelled into the microphone. Bardock had to give the man credit. Even after everything, the man was still doing his job. Krillin, Yamcha, Tien, Roshi, and Chi-Chi joined into the final gathering of spectators. Goku turned his attention back to the battered namekian.
"You wont be reclaiming anything." Goku called out. Piccolo grinned evilly and began to yell. Bardock wondered what he was doing. Wait, did he just get taller? And again? Uh-oh. Piccolo was now a gaint, towering over the arena. With his giant fists, he attempted to punch his smaller foe, but Goku dodged easily.
"Woah! He isn't any slower!" Goku exclaims as another giant fist slams into the arena floor. Tien yelled at Bardock as they all looked on in horror.
"Bardock! You've got to help him!" Tien yelled. Bardock shook his head no.
"This is his fight." Bardock said without turning his head. Saiyan pride.
Piccolo fired off a ki beam from his mouth, but Goku dashed between his legs and kicked him in the back of the knee. Piccolo fell down, having lost his balance. Goku quickly ran and grabbed Piccolo's giant hand, throwing him onto the ground behind them.
"Heh. If this is big as you can get, then this'll be easy." Goku exclaimed loudly. Piccolo grinned as he stood.
"Oh really? Well then. You'd best get ready." He snarled as he began to grow taller. Goku looked to his father and shot a quick thumbs up.
'What? What the hell does that mean? Kakarot, are you panning something?" Bardock wondered as his son loudly exclaimed about Piccolo's even greater height. He now stood taller then a mountain. The giant namekian peered down at his tiny foe.
"Is this large enough for you, Goku?" His voice boomed. Goku chuckled.
"Yup!" And with that, Goku leapt up and flew directly into Piccolo's enormous mouth. Everyone watching was shocked. After a few seconds, Piccolo doubled over in pain. Goku burst through his stomach, coated in green blood. In his hands, he held a tiny jar. He tossed it to Bardock, who caught it easily. He opened it up, and Kami popped out, freed from the containment. As Goku cheered, Piccolo shrank rapidly. He was now back to his original size. He regenerated his stomach, but not as quickly as he had healed before. Goku turned to him and laughed.
"What? Didn't like that? Then let's finish this." Both fighters rushed faster then the naked eye could see, their attacks bringing the fighters upwards. Piccolo appeared to get the upper hand, and hammered Goku towards the ground. As he fell, a familiar phrase escaped his lips.
"Ka me ha me..." Goku quickly flipped sound in mid air, and brought his feet together. Feet?
"HAAAAA!" A blue beam erupted from Goku's soles as he sailed towards Piccolo. Bardock was astonished. He hadn't done that in any training. Having his hands free, Goku rocketed into Piccolo for a double uppercut. Piccolo began to fall down, and he attempted to hit Goku with a wild flurry of ki blasts. Goku quickly descended at avoided them all. The two aliens were back on the arena floor, ready to do battle once more. Both fighters were shirtless, and both had seen better days. But only one of them had a smile still on his face.
"I'm afraid I'm going to end this, Piccolo. I've seen all of your techniques. You no longer stand a chance."

Power Levels-
Bardock- 12,650
Goku- 840
Piccolo- 800
World Tournament announcer- 10(courage point)