Chapter 29

"And there is no way that I am carrying all of you to that room upstairs." Sairah was clapping her hands and stomping her feet to get the girls who were very much asleep in the living room to wake up.

There were sounds of moans and yawns as the children awoke.

Jade got up and noticed that Perrie was still fast asleep in her lap. "What time is it?" The lights were on and they hurt her eyes. She wanted to punch someone.

"Is it morning already?" Caroline asked with half closed eyes. She was lying on Jesy while the girl lay on Leigh.

Jesy opened her eyes and realized that her head was on Leigh's chest. Hmm . . . is someone on me? She felt hands feeling inside her pyjamas and screamed. "Dafuq?!"

"We forgot to play the tickle game guys!" Caroline rushed away from Jesy because she was scared and crawled into a grumpy looking Francesca's lap. "Tell them we should play it Fran."

Francesca groaned then threw her off. She got to her feet and looked up at the teen who was now blowing a whistle in her mouth. "Why?" She looked at her watch and realized that the hour was only sometime after one a.m. "You can stop the noise now!" She shouted.

Sairah blew it hard in her face then stopped. She smirked. "Now I'm done." She made motions with her hands for everyone to get up. "We're heading to the room. I don't want the rats to bite all of you while you sleep on the floor."

Perrie now woke up. "There are rats here?" She got to her feet and squirmed while standing.

"I don't think that an expensive penthouse would have rats though." Patsy was standing too.

Sairah rolled her eyes. "Come on." She saw Leigh rubbing her eyes with her arm in Jesy's. "Aww do you want me to carry you to the room Lee-Lee?"

Jesy huffed. "I'll carry her. She's my girl after all." She noticed that she got stares and so decided to give them the finger.

"How rude." Kaylie covered her eyes. She found this Jesy a little too intense sometimes.

"Yeah right. You're as tiny as she is." Sairah walked over to Leigh and started stroking her cheek gently. "Do you like that girl?"

Jade frowned. "She's not a dog don't you know."

Leigh yawned. "What's happening?" She forgot where she was for a moment then remembered once she saw the girls from her class. "What's the next session guys? Is it Ms Davis or a different teacher?"

All of the children laughed. "We're not at school silly." Perrie was laughing the most. She continued even after the others stopped.

Jade squeezed Perrie's hand to make her stop. "We're heading to bed now. We're at a sleepover that you threw Leigh."

Leigh stretched. "Ohhh okay." She giggled, still not fully awake. "Let's get to bed then gasp!" She smiled at Jesy. "This will be the first I'll be sleeping with you!"

Francesca snorted on a laugh. "Don't put it that way. You're gonna cause problems and tension Leigh." She noticed that both Jesy and Jade looked her way then decided that what she had thought was correct.

"And I'll be sleeping with Jade!" Perrie hugged Jade tight. Ever since Jade admitted her feelings, Perrie had been feeling more open about how she felt.

Sairah wondered what she had missed. "Is everyone lesbian now or . . ." She whispered in question to Patsy.

Patsy scurried away from the gorgeous female whom she was afraid of. "Can we just go to bed?"