Chapter 35

The rest of the class came in after the bell rang with laughter and talking. A normal scene for children just returning from lunch.

"She's still sleeping." Perrie watched Leigh along with Jade while they moved to their seats.

"Over sleeping can be a sign of depression." Francesca said heading to her own seat. "I feel like something's wrong."

Caroline rolled her eyes. "Well duh!" She whipped her head where Lilly and her friends were then rolled up her blazer sleeves. "In fact," She took off the dang coat and handed it to Jade. She then marched up to Lilly. "Lilly!"

Lilly stopped laughing at a joke to look at the loser who spoke to her. "What Creepy McCreep?"

Caroline put on an angry face. "Listen here and listen well." She pointed at Leigh. "Leave her alone! Don't even try to get near her again or else I am going to personally mess you up! Ahhhh!" She literally screamed in Lilly's face.

Jade covered her mouth.

Perrie nodded then clapped. She got to Caroline's side and snapped her fingers at Lilly. "You heard her. Stop messing with our leader just because you're jealous that she's prettier than you, smarter than you, has more titles than you and has your man who by the way, she don' want!"

All of the girls on Leigh's side clapped, not Francesca, she just shook her head. Patsy was slapping her bum in Lilly's face.

Lilly's friends cringed. She herself held up a hand to stop the losers from cheering then smirked. "I don't have to listen to anything you losers say." She started strutting to Leigh's desk.

Caroline held out a hand. "Get any nearer and I will- hey!" Two girls lifted her and placed her aside roughly. It was quite an inconvenience that Lilly had the taller girls on her side.

Lilly got to Leigh's desk in no time. She clapped her hands. "Everyone look at me roast her for good! The roast of all roasts! The epitome of roastiness!"

"That's not a word nimrod!" Jade shouted as she was held back. If I knew karate I woulda sucker punched them all by now!

Andre stood from his seat as the students began looking on in anticipation. "Lilly no."

Lilly gave him the finger and then got back to Leigh. She slammed her hands on the girl's desk to wake her.

Leigh's eyes opened quickly and she pulled her thumb out of her mouth. She looked up at the person who made that noise and began feeling her food in her throat. "I said that I was done with this. How hard is that big head of yours?"

People laughed. "Her head is big." Caroline snickered. She got shoved to the ground for that.

Lilly gritted her teeth. She calmed herself later and then smirked. "We saw what you were doing at lunch."

Leigh-Anne rolled her eyes. "Sleeping?"

"No . . ."

Leigh-Anne shook her head. She wanted to get up to leave but she knew that that would cause more problems than anything. "What Lilly? What is it that you want?" It was really hard for a person like her to get on defensively and put up a front. She did not like to fight with people but she hated being harassed more than anything.

Lilly began to observe her own nails as if bored. "You had a whole Ms. Davis come in and feed you for lunch time . . ." She turned a disgusted expression at Leigh. "As if you couldn't feed yourself. What are you? A queen?"

"Yeah what are you? A queen?!" Lilly's friends jeered.

Leigh-Anne was not pleased to know that they saw it like that. "N-no. I just didn't have an appetite. She was just trying to help. I didn't ask her to feed me Lilly!"