Chapter 2

Raphael POV

I woke up to see my girlfriend beside me. I love her but all she does is shop all she wants is the newest shoes, the newest clothes, and all new things but I don't care she loves me.

I gently shook her awake it's noon. "Hey, Rach I'm going to the mall do you wanna come with me?" Her eyes shot open and before I knew it she was already in the bathroom a few seconds later I heard the shower cut on. I laugh at how eager she was to go to the mall. I went to my closet and got some clothes for myself and went to the guest bathroom if I know anything from dating her for 2 years is that whenever she's in the bathroom getting ready to go to the mall she needs all the space she can get.

After I took my shower and got dressed I went back into my room and heard the shower was off she must be putting her makeup on. About 20 minutes later she came out of the bathroom with some tight blue jeans, a red shirt two sizes too small, and the new pairs of Jordans.

"Hey, Rachel isn't that shirt a little tight?" I ask.

"Are you trying to call me fat?" She asks starting to sound mad.

"No No No of course not I just want to make sure you were okay because I think I accidentally sunk it when I was washing it." I try to make up an excuse hopefully it works. Seeing her facial features change I let out a very low sigh.

"Oh, honey thanks for worrying but I'm fine." She says with a smile at the end.

"Come on let's go." I saw her eyes grew big when she remembered we were heading towards the mall.

"Can we take the Lamborghini urus?" I rolled my eyes thankfully my back was turned.

"Sure thing." I also have a Ford truck, a Toyota Camry, a Rolls Royce, and a lot more cars. She always wanna be flashy I just wish we can take the Ford or Toyota those were the only two cars I had before I met Rachel she convinced me to buy more cars.

"How's the assistant job going?" Rachel asked me once we got in the car.

"Not too good I can't find anyone." It's stressful to find an assistant no one wants to work for me because they think I'll mistreat them nobody will even fill out a job application.

Rachel says I can't have a female working for me but at this point, I don't care what she says because I need an assistant.

Flashback

The other day Rachel decided to come with me to work while I was trying to find an assistant.

Now I don't have anything against gay people but there was this man and he kept flirting with me literally in front of Rachel while our hands interlocked. I held both our hands that were interlock up he looked at it then at Rachel then at me and he winked at me and blew me a kiss the man had balls I think.

After the interview was over he held his hand out for me to take whatever in it and he interlocks our fingers. I was stunned for a couple of seconds then I yanked my hand away.

He just smiled at me when he got up to leave I got up too to show him the door. That was a huge mistake he grabbed my butt at first then he slapped it then I felt something slide into my pocket. And you wanna know what Rachel said.

"Aww, y'all would make a cute couple." The nerve of this girl.

Back to the present time

"You'll find someone eventually. How's the family?"

"They're doing fine." I have three siblings. One older brother who's 31, a twin brother, and a younger sister who's 21 we're very protective over her.  My mom is 49 and my dad is 51.

We finally arrived at the mall at about 1:15 pm and Rachel hopped out and when I mean hopped I mean zoomed out. I took 4 steps and I was beside her. I'm pretty tall I'm taller than all my siblings and everyone thinks I'm the oldest. I'm 6'11 almost 7'0 while Rachel is 5'10 I just have long legs.

As we walk in I see a young girl about my sister's age or even younger she had the most beautiful brown skin. She also had a dog and a sign that reads 'Starving may I have some food.' she also had a notebook and a pencil. She may be homeless but she's beautiful and by the looks of it she hasn't eaten in days.

"Here Rachel here's my card."

Before she starts complaining again about have the platinum card. I hurried towards pet smart and purchased a doggy bowl and dog food. I also got a couple of water bottles and went to the market and got her some food. Then I went towards the food court to get her some hot food.

After I got her food I went outside to look for her I found her walking from the mall and followed her. "Hey, miss" she turned around and looked at me then behind her then back at me, and point towards herself as if asking 'Who me?'. I nodded my head and headed towards her she backed up a little bit.

I saw her eyes go big one dark brown eye almost black and the other hazel eyes go big in fear. Her eyes are very unique.

I shook my head to remember what I was focusing on.

"Hey before you run I saw your sign and brought you some things." She looked at the bags her eyes got big again. She opened her notebook and wrote 'You didn't have to buy me all of these things.' I read.

"But I wanted to if I were in your predicament I would want someone to do the same for me." She smiled up at me.

'Thank you so much.'

"You're welcome...." I said waiting for her name. She wrote 'My name is Luna what's yours.' I read.

"My name is Raphael I like your name Luna I have a business name Luna Corporations." I saw her shiver when I said her name she must be cold. I realized I still had the bags in my hand.

"Oh sorry, I forgot I had the bags here you go." I hand the bags down towards her but I saw her struggling I took them back from her. She is about 5'1 or 5'2.

"I know this may sound creepy but can I give you a ride to wherever you need to be." I saw her think for a minute before she shook her head yes her curly hair bounce when she shook her head.

Comment, Like, and Subscribe 😇.