Chapter 27

Luna POV

Waking up I notice I'm in my bed. I thought I went to sleep in the movie room. Brushing my teeth and washing my face I go downstairs and see that breakfast is prepared like usual. Going towards my dad I hugged him.

"Did you take me out of the movie room and put me in my room?"

"No sweetie I didn't." I see my daddy coming out of his room.

"Good morning daddy."

"Morning princess did you sleep okay?" I nodded and kissed his cheek.

"Did you take me out of the movie room and put me in my room?" He thought about it for a moment and nodded his head.

"Thank you."

"What's on the schedule?" My dad ask.

"I have a date tonight with Ryan."

Both of them looked at each other and shook their heads.

"Like hell you." My dad said

"What he said." My daddy said.

Just then the doorbell ring. My dad went and got the door.

"Just the person we wanted to see." He came back dragging Ryan by the neck.

"So Ryan when was you gonna tell me you was going to take my daughter out." My daddy said. He looked at me I mouth 'sorry'.

"Umm...well...sir she is my girlfriend I didn't think it matter much...I'm sorry." Umm excuse me girlfriend?!?!?

"Are you really his girlfriend?" My dad ask I wanted to tell him no but I just nodded my head. He let go of his neck.

"I'm going to kill you when she's not looking." My dad said he nodded.

"Well I'm going to work see you later princess." He kissed my cheek.

"I'm leaving too bye sweetie... I'm watching you boy." He kissed my other cheek then my forehead with that they both left. I continue to eat breakfast until I felt his presence next to me.

"Hey Luna about yesterday I'm really sorry." He whisper I barely heard him I nodded. He hugged me and I flinch.

"I don't want you to be scared of me okay." I nodded again.

"I love you." I kissed his cheek and I threw my food in the trash. He slapped my butt while I rinsed my plate off and it hurt.

"Did that hurt?" I nodded and bite my lip. I want to scream it sting.

"I'm sorry." He hugged me and rubbed my butt. I nodded and just let him because it felt kinda of good.

"Let's go play some games okay...but first do you want to change I'll wait downstairs in the game room for you if you do." I nodded my head and went upstairs to my room taking off my clothes I immediately hopped in the shower and took a quick shower. Hopping out I wrapped a towel around myself and went towards my closet and got out a matching underwear set it was navy blue Raphael favorite color. I dropped the towel putting on the underwear set going back into my room for Raphael hoodie. Before I put the hoodie on I looked at my self in the mirror.

"I am pretty I'm not fat." I thought to myself.

Turning around to look for the hoodie I screamed quickly closing my eyes and covering myself. Why is Ryan in here?

"Aww shush be quiet darling don't want the neighbors to get worried now would we." He said his voice sounded different.

I ran back to the closet and close the door locking it he followed me and banged on the door. I looked for something I can slip on right quick. I grabbed a dress which was also navy blue and put it on. Then I went to my shoe closet and locked the door.

"Open up the door." He yelled but it was kinda of muffled. I screamed as I heard the door to my closet break down. I put on some running shoes and I look around for any type of sharp objects. Oh heels I grabbed some stilettos the bottom of the shoes was red. I was waiting for the door to bust down.

"Open up the door little girl." That's not Ryan voice did I imagine myself seeing Ryan he banged on the door. Where is Ace? Crap I forgot Ace has a doggy play date on Wednesday's. Then everything became quiet I backed away from the door and sigh then the door came down. I threw the shoe at the person kick him where the sun doesn't shine causing him to fall to his knees and put my foot to the back of his head and push it as hard I can that should buy me some time hopefully I didn't kill him.

I ran out of the room and slide on the banister and ran out the house. Oh my satan what about Ryan he could be hurt. I went back inside the house and went to the game room I saw Ryan on the floor bleeding out from his head.

Oh satan please be okay I checked him he had a pulse. I slapped him he didn't wake up I got his legs and dragged him towards the front door. Oh wait daddy has another car here it can basically drive itself. Dragging him to the garage I lock the door. I went towards the wall grabbed the keys opening the passenger door Ryan was still knocked out. I went to my side of the car got in and pulled with all my might to get him in the car he's one heavy dude I finally got him in the car and close his door I buckled him in and then I close my door buckling myself in.

Oh no I have to open the garage the button is on the wall. Unbuckling I hurried and open my door and pressed the button and got back in the car that's when I notice in the mirror someone was standing in the drive way. With there finger in a shushing motion.

I silently pray and type on the screen nearest hospitals. The car told me to put the car in R and I did the car started backing up. I beep the horn so the person could move but they didn't. I kept beeping till they move at the last second. The car told me to put it in D and to turn my wheel to the left I did and soon we where driving to the nearest hospital. It took us 10 minutes I had to keep touching the wheel to let the car know I was still aware I was driving. Half the time I wasn't paying attention to the road. I had to keep making sure Ryan was breathing.

I got a wheeled chair and tried my best getting him out of the car. I got one of the man walking passed attention and he got him into the chair with ease. I smiled at him to show I'm thankful he smiled back.

Rolling him to where there is a lot of doctors are and tapped one of them on their shoulder.

"Give me a second." I don't have a second I tapped him again he was just have a conversation with another doctor.

"Didn't I say gi-" he stopped mid sentence when he saw me.

"Well hello there." I rolled my eyes and pointed to Ryan.

"He can wait for a little bit." I got behind Ryan wheel chair and roll over the doctors foot going towards the other doctor.

"I need male nurses over here stat and I need a stretcher." He looked at Ryan's head.

"And prep for surgery." I sigh a relief. Oh my god I forgot my phone I don't know anybody number by heart I didn't wanna go back just in case they was still there. I'm screwed ugh this stinks I looked down at my dress I'm covered in blood. My white Nike's are in great condition surprisingly.

Ryan might've been a little controlling to me but I prayed a silent pray for him to be alright.

I hope everyone is okay.