Chapter 10

Raphael POV

I texted My Angel.

Me: Hey good morning

I texted her on my way to work.

Me: Morning?

I texted her this when I got into my office.

Me: Are you okay?

It was about 1 o'clock I was getting worried.

Me: Did I do something wrong?

I was starting to get super worried.

Me: Please talk to me

I texted at 2:30.

Me: Fine I'll give you your space if that's what you want

Maybe her friend came to visit her. I texted at 3:32.

Me: Hey I stop by but you had a sign on your door it said you went out of town are you okay?

Why didn't she tell me she was going out of town. I texted at 5:54.

Me: Talk to me

I texted at 6:46.

Me: Ugh fine I try to talk to you but it seems you don't wanna talk to me

Maybe she doesn't like me anymore. I texted at 9:04

Me: Delete my number and I'll do the same to your's

Of course, that was just an empty threat but I couldn't let her know that. 10:55

It's 11:00 when I'm finished with work.

I decided to go straight home and not bother stopping by again.

When I got home Rachel wasn't there.

I heated some leftovers and change into my gray sweats and a white t-shirt. After I got done I went back into the kitchen and stop the microwave before it hits zero.

I took out my dinner and begin to eat I finished at 11:40. I got into bed. To sleep I go I'm gonna sleep good tonight or so I thought.

2 hours later

I woke up to my phone ringing.

My Angel 😇🖤 it said with a picture of her sleeping as the contact photo her long curly black hair slightly in her face and her mouth slightly open she's adorable.

Not gonna lie I was confused she never talk to me so why is she calling.

"Hel-" I was cut off by Ace barking.

"Hey, Ac-" I got cut off again by a scream, a thud, and a man talking.

I put my shoes on and rush towards her house while running a couple of red lights. I didn't care my angel was in trouble.

As soon as I got there I went to where she sleeps and there she was sitting on the bed with a man standing over her touching her face hearing her whimper Ace bites his leg but the man shoves Ace off. I tap the man on his shoulder he turned around and I knocked his ass out.

I went towards her and touch her face she whimpered again I turn my flash on my phone on and what I see makes me want to kill that man. Her beautiful face is bloody and bruised she has a slash going down her eyebrow. I look and see she has no clothes on I picked up a blanket wrapped her up and set her and Ace in the bathroom. Going upstairs I found some underwear and a bra. I went downstairs and into the bathroom gave her the underwear and bra I took my shirt off and hand it to her she looked confused.

"I want you to wear my shirt it's okay I'll be fine." She nodded her head.

I went to where the man was...damn he got away.

"Yes hello 911 I would like to report an assault at 3241 Liberty Lane it was a  male, 6'3, wearing all black clothes and a black mask he looked to be white. Send the paramedics and a vet. This is Raphael Walker."

Obviously, I didn't call the real 911 people. I called my people to deal with this but I didn't know if she was listening or not.

"We're on the way boss." I ended the call.

I went into the bathroom with Luna till they came. I sat on the toilet seat and pulled her into my lap and held her she looked so broken. She traced my tattoos with her hand I got goosebumps. But I continue to let her trace it made her mind drift somewhere else.

Time passed they came dressed as police, paramedics, and vet. While my angel was getting checked out I tried to leave to go check on Ace but she gripped my arm and held onto me for dear life. My eyes soften I got the memo and stayed.

Alex pulled me to the side while a female "nurse" worked on Luna.

"Boss she needs to go to the hospital she has too many cuts she needs to have surgery." I sighed and nodded my head.

"I'll take her." Alex nodded and turn.

"Hey, Alex I want you guys to find the bastard that did this and let me know."

"Yes, your king to all fluffiness." He salutes me and I laugh Alex has been my best friend since we were little.

Before I took her to the hospital we first had to wait for Ace to make sure he's good.

As we drove to the hospital she was whimpering and shivering. I grabbed her hand and gave it a soft squeeze I didn't want to hurt her.

She looked at me tears threatened to pour but she held it and gave me a small smile. By the time we got to the hospital, it was around 3.

She was asleep but was still holding my hand but her breathing was slow. I rushed out of the car and open Ace door and her door and picked her up bridal style and rush her towards the hospital. Entering the hospital with her in my arms I started yelling.

"Somebody help me," I yelled.
Soon nurses and doctors were rushing toward me.

And put her on a stretcher. I notice blood dripping down her leg.

"What happened Mr.Walker." I snapped my head toward the doctor.

"She was assault there are cuts on her body. Just help her." He continues to stare at me.

"And stop staring at me you dumb f-"Before I could finish Ace growled at me I sighed.

"Nurses prep for surgery." And with that, they took off with her.

I look down at Ace.

"I'm sorry boy I am just worried." I sit down on the chair and Ace does the same. He looks at me with sad eyes.

"She'll be okay she's a strong woman." He licked my face as to say he agrees.

3 hours later

"Family of Nolelani Parker." I heard but I didn't move. But Ace got up and went towards him and sat in front of him so I followed. I was confused but I listen.

"Who are you to her?" The doctor asks.

Now I can't say guardian cause who is Noelani.

"Um- I'm her only family I'm her fiance," I said hoping he believed me. I hope she's not an old person.

"She didn't have a ring on."

"We got into an argument and she took it off."

He nodded his head. "Okay well she's out of surgery, she'll have to stay in the hospital for a couple of days so we can watch over her, she has quite the bruising, she also has scars they look like they're really old."

"Can we see her?"

"Yes she's sleeping the room number is 223." With that, we left.

Who's Noelani?