Chapter 30

Raphael POV

Where is she at it's been 3 days Ace can't even find her scent it's like it's been all over the place. Jason called the hospitals. But none of them saw a lost teenage girl with a man in his early 20's. Alex and I were currently searching with Ace. Jason and Roman decided to go back home and search the cameras. It was just the 5 of us searching we couldn't draw too much attention or something even worse could happen.

"Come on we will keep searching tomorrow." I shook my head no she could be out there somewhere lost. Alex had to drag me to the car and buckled me in. We drove back to the house but I was too busy thinking about my Angel on the way to Jason's house.
Alex got out of the car and let Ace out he ran to the door.

"Come on Raphael." I sigh and slowly got out of the car. Alex walked towards the door and Ace ran in soon Alex was in after him. Angel, please be safe.

"Peaches." I heard Alex screamed maybe he's just seeing her. Walking inside the door I see Alex facing towards me then I see her. Her back facing towards me is that her.

"Angel?" I saw her sigh then she turned around her lip was slightly parted as she took in my state it might've only been 4 days but I didn't sleep much. I was always in the camera room going over the video for any clue to see if they got her.

Going up towards her I poked her cheek to make sure she's real please let this be real. When I saw that my finger didn't go through her cheek. I picked her up and hugged her kissing her cheek.

"Please don't scare us like that again," I whispered still hugging her tightly I was afraid that she'll disappear. She nodded her head against my cheek then I let go Ryan took the opportunity to grab her and hugged her from behind. I looked at Ryan and growled at him but my Angel didn't seem to mind the attention. I looked at her appearance she has a white tank top on and grey sweats. I see hickeys on her chest area. That son of a bi-.

"Why is he here?" Ryan asks interrupting my thoughts Angel nodded her head. Does she not want me to be here?

Roman turn towards me. "Yeah, why are you here?" Jason slapped the back of his head.

"He came here to surprise you, princess." I nodded and looked down at her smiling at her but she didn't even look up at me.

"Angel are you okay?" She nodded and smile but her eyes never meeting mines I wonder what's going on with her.

"Peaches I have to tell you about this cute Hawaiian boy I met," Alex told her she looked at him and smiled I was kind of hurt did she not want to see me anymore.

"Let's eat," Roman said.

"Hey, Roman quick question I know you're her dad and everything but why are you never at your house it's like since she stayed at my house you forgot you had your own house to go to matter of fact you have kids," Jason said I silently laugh.

"Noelani isn't bothered by it right?" I look at her but she was looking at Jason he was pleading with her to say yes. But then she shook her head no and smiled at Roman.

"Alright, then it's settled."

I was hoping that she would've sat next to me but she sat next to Ryan and to her right Jason was at the head of the table while Roman was at the other side. Where were they for 4 days?

"Umm, where was y'all at for 4 days?" Jason asks Luna. She squeezed Ryan's hand.

"We were at a hospital." Jason nodded.

"Why didn't you call?" Roman growled he questioned was directed towards Ryan but she flinched.

"I was out for a day in a half sir with a pounding headache and a concussion I thought she called," Ryan said and he kissed the side of her head. She sighs and closed her eyes.

"Which hospital?" Jason asked.

"Umm, I believe it was the second local hospital the one about 26 minutes away."

"I called them they said there was no one by our description there." Luna sigh and put her hand on her face. He kissed her face again and she smiled and continue to eat.

"Ryan, how did you guys get to the hospital?" I ask. He rolled his eyes.

"Luna took us oblivious she's a strong woman." She smiles. Yeah, she's a strong woman I know that.

"I know that idiot." Ryan rolled his eyes and clench his fist on Luna's hand.

"I'm not an idiot you incompetent.... oops." He spilled his drink on me.

"Who knew a little boy like you knew big words." I was calm because I was close to beating his ass. He growled at me.

"I'm not scared of you." He said glaring at me and kissed Luna's lips.

"You should be." I glared back. Then I heard Luna let out the tiniest squeak Jason looked at her.

"Are you okay?" She nodded.

"Come on let's not fight," Roman said. But he was already too late because Ryan and  I both stood up and were having a glare down. I saw Luna try to get out of Ryan's gripped.

"Let go," I told Ryan his gripped on her loosen a little. Then she started whistling next thing you know Ace is standing next to her growling at both of us. Ryan let go of her hand.

"If y'all want to fight take it outside," Roman said. We nodded and headed outside.

"I got money on boy," Jason said.

"I got money on Ryan," Roman said.

"Sorry Ryan you look strong and tough but I gotta place money on my best friend," Alex yelled from the front door. Before we could even start Luna got between both of us her hand on both of our stomachs. She pouted but never once looked at me Jason moved her from us. She huffed and walked away.

"Come on Ryan you better win," Roman said.

The next thing we know is the front door slammed shut and locked.

All of us were outside except Luna, Ace, and Alex. Did she just? Jason walked towards the door and huff.

"Yeah, she locked us out."

"Isn't there a spare key?" Roman said.

"Yeah..."

"Then get it." Jason rubbed his neck sheepishly and let out an embarrassed chuckle.

"Well funny thing is...I can't get it."

"Why?" We all said.

"Since Ace is normally outside I keep it close to him."

"How close?" Ryan asked. He let out another embarrassed chuckle.

"Umm...his dog tag....is the spare key." All of our mouths drop.

"Oh my fucking hell are serious I'm going home tell Noelani I'll see her tomorrow," Roman said.

"Bye boss see you tomorrow," Ryan said.

"Tell Alex I went back to the hotel."

"Oh hell no you guys are not leaving me outside by myself." We looked at him and sigh. Ryan and I touch our noses at the same time.

"Not it"

"You can not be serious." He said.

"Yay I'm spending the night with my little brother." Roman rolled his eyes. They got in the car and drove off I saw Ryan walking towards the house and knock on the door.

"Babygirl please I'm sorry." He said yeah right like that will work.

"I'm sorry that he got the best of me please forgive me." He sighs and sat on the steps I got in the car and waited. Then the door open he got up and went inside.

"What the f-"