Chapter 16

Raphael POV

I just got back from the store when I saw a car in the driveway. I walked into the house saw Luna cooking and Mason staring off into space.

"Hey dude what are you doing here?" I ask because I was confused.

"I came to drop Rachel off I saw her walking on the side of the street." Oh no, she could've got hurt something bad could've happened to her.

"Where is she?" I ask hoping she is okay.

"Right here." I heard from behind me I turned around and kissed her thankful that she was okay.

"I'm sorry." After I said that Luna ran out I wanted to follow her but I had to deal with Rachel.

"Go after her please Mason." He took off.

"Why do you care about her so much?"

"She's my friend of course I care about her."

"I'm not stupid I hope you know that."

" I know you're not so what's going on."

"You treat her better than me." She said sobbing.

"You know that's not true." Then I heard my name being shouted.

"Don't you dare go."

"Something could be wrong."

"I don't care don't go." I sigh. This time my name was called in a roar  Rachel and I both headed outside she wobbled.

I ran towards them.

"What's wrong?" I ask as I reached them.

"Anxiety attack...can't breathe right...tried everything." He said in between breathe like he's been running.

I move towards Luna but she flinched back away from me.

"Angel," I said hurt evident in my voice I was hurt she never flinched from me. She blinks away her tears and looked at me.

"Follow my breathing," I told her gently not wanting to scare her.

"Dude I just tried that," Mason said. She followed my breathing it was slow and steady. She calms down a little bit then as we kept going her breathing even out.

I let out a sigh and hugged her but I felt her flinched in my arms. She held onto me for dear life.

I picked her up and walk towards the house with her in my arms. Rachel looked at us with the meanest look on her face.

I try to pass her to Mason but she held onto me I look down at her and sigh while passing her to Mason I heard her whimper but I didn't dare look at her or I would snatch her away from his arms.

I was talking to Rachel.

"See that proves my point you care more about her than you do me."

"She was having an anxiety attack."

"I saw the way you look at her when you passed her to Mason."

"How did I look at her?"

"Do you know what it means when your pupils dilated?"

"Yeah, it means you're looking at someone you love... I guess."

"Exactly your pupils dilated when you passed her to Mason."

"I like her as a friend."

"I don't believe that." She then went into the house. I went in after her. I saw Mason coming from Luna's room.