Chapter 9

Luna's POV

I woke up to thunder, lightning, and rain. They were my worst enemy. Ms. Single used to put me outside when it was doing all three as one of my many punishments. Ace was pressed against me I got up and got my phone to see it was 12:30. I got my phone and laid back down next to Ace.

As my eyes were about to close I hear thunder and immediately got scared and curled into Ace for protection. I looked at the window as soon as lighting and thunder hit I saw a man's shadow. I screamed and Ace got up on high alert. I texted Raphael and told him I thought I saw something and how I was scared of the thunder. I started whistling like I was trying to get a dog's attention. I waited 5 minutes that's when I texted Raphael that it probably was nothing and goodnight.

The next thing you know is Ace is barking at the front door. I backed away from the door and started for the stairs but the front door open and a man with a black mask came into the house he had a gun-type thing and shot Ace and Ace was out like a light.

⚠️Warning may trigger some people⚠️

I ran towards the back door forget the stairs I try to open it just my luck it wouldn't open ugh where the heck is my mace. I felt a hand on my mouth.

"Found you." the voice was deep and scary.

"Wow, your beautiful do you even know that the things I'll do to this body." His hands went up to my shirt I begin to cry. He took his hand out of my shirt and put it in my panties and started to move his hand I was wearing sweat pants. I cried harder and shook my head no. You're a strong girl I said to myself I bit his hand and kick him where the sun doesn't shine.

He howled in pain and I ran for the front door. But was grabbed from behind he pressed himself on me I felt something poke me I tried to scream but nothing came out he stuff something in my mouth when I open my mouth.

"I like them feisty but you'll have to get punished for kicking me." I felt a punch to my stomach and I doubled over in pain he slapped and punched my face repeatedly. He removed the cloth and shoved his tongue down my throat.

"Kiss back or I'll kill you." He held a knife to my throat. I kissed back. He begins to rub my butt and grabbing it. I bit his tongue.

"Oh, so you like it rough." He picked me up with tears still in my eyes. He threw me on the bed. Then my phone went off.

"Go get it if you try anything I'll kill the dog." I shook my head yeah.

I try typing but couldn't I let the words flow on the phone. I typed help me but he gave me a look so I deleted it. He snatched the phone and being his assault again.

He took my clothes off while I backed away from him and try to run he had my phone in his pocket. It went off again. I still ran from the man. Running upstairs I was trapped again nowhere to go he found me he took his belt off and beat me until I felt my butt getting red it hurt so bad.

"Try that again and it'll end badly." I shook my head yeah. He punched me in the face so hard I heard a crack.

He took my phone out and being typing "Is he supposed to be coming over here any time soon?" He asked me I nodded my head yeah.

"When?" I move my finger in an n motion.

"The day after tomorrow?" I nodded my head yeah.

He typed then my phone ding again. He showed me the text I cried harder.

After an hour he left I was bleeding everywhere except between my legs he forced his hand there and my mouth on his thing. He said he's waiting for our next encounter to fully have me. He took my phone so I wouldn't call anybody.

Ace came up the stairs tired and wobbling. When he saw me he let out a painful howl and came to me. He licked the cut on my leg from when I tried to run the third time. It stings so I hiss at Ace. He whimpers and rubbed his head against me.

It was painful to get up but I did I went and looked in the mirror. I had a black eye no surprise there, my lips were swollen and bleeding so was my nose, I looked at my stomach it was black and blue my butt was red like fire red. I looked at myself and cried. I don't even know where Raphael stays at. I don't even know where his company is at.

I looked in the mirror and saw a beat-up girl with nobody to love her I went to my bed and cried myself to sleep. Praying that my savior will find me.

🚫Warning over 🚫

Next Morning

I don't get up or even move I'm numb. I can't feel anything I don't even feel when Ace nudges me. The only time I got up was to feed Ace and to pee. I washed my mouth out with toothpaste, mouthwash, and soap.

Soon it's nighttime I don't know what time it is but I hear the door open and I immediately start to shake.
"It's about 1:50 in the morning and I'm bored...your savior kept texting you." He threw me the phone so I can see.

My savior😘🍃: Hey good morning

My savior😘🍃: Morning?

My savior😘🍃: Are you okay?

My savior😘🍃: Did I do something wrong?

My savior😘🍃: Please talk to me

My savior😘🍃: Fine I'll give you your space if that's what you want

My savior😘🍃: Hey I stop by but you had a sign on your door it said you went out of town are you okay?

My savior😘🍃: Talk to me

My savior😘🍃: Ugh fine I try to talk to you but it seems you don't wanna talk to me

My savior😘🍃: Delete my number and I'll do the same to your's

Guess what I did?

Yup, you guessed it I quietly hit the call button and turn the volume down.

I turn the phone over and he advances toward me. I started to pretend to cry so he wouldn't notice what I did.

Ace started barking and he threw Ace I thought Ace died till I heard barking I started screaming when he roughly grabbed me I silently prayed that Raphael answers the phone if not then I'm screw.

I screamed harder and started crying. He pushes me against the bed and causing me to hit my head. He got a knife and slashed my eyebrow. "You're a feisty one aren't ya?"

I start to feel woozy. Ace came back but the man push Ace off of him and he grabbed my face. And then the man was knocked out of the floor.

I looked up and thought I saw god.