Chapter 20

Raphael POV

Wow, my Angel is gone. I went back into the house walking past Alex on the couch eating a tub of cookies'n' cream ice cream screaming at the TV. "Bring me back my Luna." I went to my room and looked at the pictures she took of herself and smile. Maybe if I take a nap and wake up she'll be here.

Waking up I notice my phone ringing. It said My Angel 😇🖤. I looked at the phone excepting to see my angel but all I saw was Jason I was about to roll my eyes when I saw the panic look on his face.

"What happened?" He turns the camera around and I saw Luna panicking not breathing correctly and Ace trying to comfort her.

"As soon as she sat down she started shaking and crying. Ace tries to help but it's like he wasn't there to her. I tapped her shook her but nothing work. What do I do?"

"Try putting the phone in her hand." I saw the phone fumbling.

"Nope that's not working." I heard Ace whimper in the background.

"Put it on her lap," I said and he did just that.

"Angel breathe please." She looked around trying to find me.

"Angel look down please." She looks down and saw me on the phone screen.

"Follow my breathing." She did and soon was calm.

She gave me a confused look probably wondering why I was called.

"I'm guessing you were having a panic attack but dumbo didn't know how to calm you down." She looked off to the side I heard Jason growled at me and I heard her laughed.

"Ace tried too so I'm not the only dumb one." This time Ace growled.

"Anyway yes princess you were having a panic attack me and Ace tired calming you down but nothing worked I was even talking to you but I got nothing  from you." She nodded.

"Are you okay Angel?" She nodded again.

"I'm gonna stay on the phone with you until you land okay." She smiles and nodded.

I kept talking to her to distracted her from anything then I heard a door open.

"I'm home Raph." I heard Rachel say.

"I'm in my room," I shouted back.

"I need help with my bags."

"Okay...Luna, I'll be back." I turn the phone over and went outside to help Rachel with her bags by help I mean I brought in all her shopping bags. Alex was no help he was still eating the tub of ice cream and watching tv.

"Why does she need so many bags?" I asked myself.

I look through some of the bags I saw most of them were baby clothes. Aww, I didn't even think she cared about the baby.

I saw some other bags that had other female clothes in them I guess it's for after she has the baby.

"Rachel I'm done where are you?" I shouted.

"I'm in the bathroom." She shouted back. I went into my room and went towards the phone.

"Hey, Angel." She gave me a small smile.

"Is something wrong?" She shook her head.

"I hate when you hide behind your walls." She looked confused but I'm pretty sure she knows what I'm talking about. She always hides behind her walls.

"Nothing." I simply said.

"Babe come join me in the shower." I really don't want to I just wanna talk to my angel.