Chapter 15

Luna POV

I looked inside the refrigerator. We have cheese he went to the store just to get what I ask for what a sweetheart.

It was about 5 minutes later when the door open I figure he forgot his wallet until I heard giggling. Must be his girlfriend what I didn't expect to see was his girlfriend with a dude's hands around her waist he was shorter than Raphael but taller than me he looks like he was about 6'3.

"God, you're cute." She giggles.

"And your handsome." She kissed his lips. The pan in my hand drop so did my mouth they both jumped apart.

"What are you still doing here monkey?" She asked but kept my mouth shut.

"I forgot your mute."

"Who is she?" He asked with a thick Australian accent like Raphael.

"She's Raphael's new friend." He was behind her he lick his lips at me I shudder. My wounds had healed and my face was clearing up but my eyebrow will still have a scar. Raphael where are you I thought to myself.

"Where is Raphael?" I ignored her and continue to stare at the dude who was licking and biting his lips.

She grabbed my face roughly to face her. "Where is Raphael?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Babe let her go." He said to her. She sighs and lets me go.

"You can't stress the baby." He rubbed her stomach and kissed her stomach in front of me while looking at me in the corner of his eyes.

Wow so who baby is it?

I make a disgusting face she can't do this to Raphael he deserves better than this.

She looked at me walked up towards me and whisper.

"If you say anything about this to Raphael you won't live the next day." I quickly nodded my head.

"Good I'm gonna watch TV you should know where the bathroom is." The man nodded she turn and walk toward the living room.

I turn back and started cooking again I felt arms wrapped around me can't I just catch a break I tried to turn around but he kept me in place. I kept wiggle and squirmed around to get out of his grip then I felt something poke my butt.

"Damn you got a nice ass." He whispered.

"So you and Raphael are just friends." I nodded.

"Can I take you out sometime?" I know he didn't jus- I shook my head. He turned me around.

"Come on I can show you a good time if you know what I mean." He winked then gripped and rub my butt. I didn't know what he meant but it can't be good.

I push him he didn't even move is every man made of steel or am I just weak.

"Let's not play hard to get... you got nice lips." I don't know what's he on but he's not getting me. He moves his face to my lips I put my hand on my mouth. He moves my hand and held both of my wrists to my side then lean in again this time the front door open.

"I'm home." Raphael's voice echo through the house. Yes saved by the boss.

He moved away from me I turned around to continue to cook but I felt him staring at my butt I had one of Raphael's shirts and some underwear. I don't have clothes yet.

Raphael came into the kitchen.

"Hey dude what are you doing here?"

"I came to drop Rachel off I saw her walking on the side of the street."

"Where is she?"

"Right here." I heard her say in the corner of my eyes I saw him kiss her. I wanted to scream and shout and let it all out that she's cheating on him.

"I'm sorry." I heard him say. I bet she wasn't even walking on the side of the street. I was getting claustrophobic I couldn't breathe call me dramatic but I ran out of the house to get some air as soon as my foot hit the grass I took a deep breath and sat on the grass I heard the door open I didn't turn around.

"What's wrong?" The man from earlier ask. I glared at him.

"Oh, you're upset that Rachel and I kissed." He whispered to me. I gave him a no-duh look.

"You do know that she's pregnant with my child she told me he was so happy when she told him she was pregnant can you believe all he ever want were kids." He said smirking.

I don't know what happened but I started hyperventilating.

"Oh shit oh shit what do I do." If I wasn't hyperventilating I would've been laughing at him.

"Look at me." He said I did but I couldn't see him why was I crying.

"Copy my breathing." I tried but he was breathing too fast for me to copy. He tries to hug me but I flinch away from him after that stunt he pulled in the kitchen I don't trust him. I didn't notice I was far out in the yard away from the house it's a big yard.

"What do I do ummm" he was panicking while I was hyperventilating.

"Raphael" he screams but not too loud. He waited a few minutes but no response.

"RAPHAEL." He roar then I heard the front door open. He came running towards us.

"What's wrong?" he asks.

"Anxiety attack...can't breathe right...tried everything." He said in between breathe like he was having an anxiety attack.

Someone move towards me but I flinched back.

"Angel." He said hurt evident in his voice. I blink away my tears I saw Raphael in front of me.

"Follow my breathing." He told me gently.

"Dude I just tried that." I followed his breathing it was slow and steady. I calm down a little bit then as we kept going my breathing even out.

He let out a sigh and hugged me I flinched and looked at the dude from earlier. I mouthed thank you because he tried to help me he nodded. My gaze turns back to the house Rachel was there looking at me she moved her thumb across her neck and nodded at me. I closed my eyes and held onto Raphael for dear life.

He picked me up and walk towards the house with me. Rachel looked at us with the meanest look on her face. He tries to pass me to the dude I held onto him but he looks down at me and sighs and pass me to the dude from earlier I whimper I didn't want to be in his arms. Raphael was talking to Rachel but I don't know about what. The dude from earlier carried me to my room never once look down at me. He laid me down and left without saying a word. Soon I felt darkness.

Hey, I know y'all getting tired of me but I'm just saying this and let y'all be.....I might just update when I feel like it...

Love you My Honey's💜