Chapter 13

LUNA POV

I nodded my head at Raphael I was to focus on The Golden Girls.

I was so into the show that I didn't notice the window opening. I didn't notice the man climbing into my room. I didn't notice him coming closer to me I was too into the show.

I was laughing too hard this might be my favorite episode.

"Hello, my darling." A scary deep voice said it wasn't a rough and gentle voice like I heard earlier and it wasn't Raphael.

I quickly turn my head in the direction it came but it was too dark to see anything. I let out a squeak. Maybe he's just my imagination I closed my eyes tightly and shook my head when my eyes open he was gone I let out a sigh.

⚠️Warning may trigger some people⚠️

"Boo," he said on the other side of me he then quickly cover my mouth before I could scream.

"Are you friends with Octavius?" I gave a confused look then shook my head.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING LIE TO ME." I reached my hand towards the nurse call button freak it I'm gonna die anyway I might as while die trying to get help.

He slapped my hand away then wrap his hands around my neck I fought it the best I could I even punch his face but to no avail, he didn't even wince he tightly his hand around my neck I felt my eyes rolling in the back of my head.

He let go his hard eyes soften a little when he saw me breathing for air with tears running down my face.

"I'm sorry baby girl you cause this." He ripped the front of my gown and move his lips to my chest I push his head away he didn't like that. He slaps the left side of my face.

"Don't you ever push me away do you understand." I didn't look nor did I answer.

This time my stomach got it he punched my stomach.

"Do you understand?" He growled out. I quickly nodded my head. His eyes soften a little bit once again.

"I'm sorry baby girl" he moves his head toward my chest this time I didn't fight it. He kissed and suck on my chest and neck. I sat there frozen after he finished he lick my chest.

"Give this to your friend the one that took that great dane for a walk." He said while pulling a note from his jacket and sliding it under my left thigh he put his hand on top of my thigh and move it north I put my hands on top of his.

"Maybe next time baby girl...maybe next time." I sigh a relief he kissed my lips then left the way he came. I turn off the TV and put the covers over my head and cried. Why does this stuff keep happening to me?

🚫Warning Over 🚫

It was probably about 3 minutes later that I heard the door open.

I was shaking and crying trying my best not to sniffle so if he came back he'd think I was sleeping. I heard a whimper immediately knowing it was Ace. I saw through the cover that the lights turn on and I heard the window close.

"What's wrong?" He asks all he got was me sniffling. I wanted to answer I'm tired I just want to die at this point but I kept my mouth shut. The next thing you know was the covers left me and my head went down immediately.

He tries lifting my head but I kept it down firmly. I didn't want him to touch me I felt ashamed.

"Luna lift your head please." He asked softly to me. I shook my head.

He sighs I knew he was getting fed up. So I closed my eyes waiting for the hit it never came.

"Luna lift your head right now." He growled out. I flinched hard and slowly lift my head not showing the left side of my face. I saw him looking at my neck.

"Did they touch you anywhere else?" He asks roughly.

I point to my chest since that's the easy spot to see.

"Is it okay if I look?" I hesitated but slowly nodding my head. He saw the marks forming across my chest.

"Who did it?" He growled with anger evident in his voice. I was shaking and didn't answer.

Almost forgetting to give Raphael the note. I reached under my thigh gave him the note. I saw his eyes scanning over the note next thing you know he punches the hospital wall causing it to have a dent. Of course, I flinched but I calm myself down so I can calm down him.

Reaching my hands towards him he looked at me his hard eyes soften he sigh.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have left the room...ugh I'm so stupid. Are you okay?" To be honest I wasn't okay but I wasn't gonna let him know he doesn't need to worry about me all the time. I simply nodded my head smiling reached my hands out again in a hugging motion this time he didn't say no he just hugged me and got in bed with me and held me. I put my face on his stomach and he wrapped his arms around the top of my head.

 I put my face on his stomach and he wrapped his arms around the top of my head

(A/N don't forget Raphael is tall it's something like this)

Then I remembered the left side of my face I'm screwed. I know he was staring at my face I felt him staring then he let out a sigh while rubbing my bruised face not once did I wince it was gentle.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered and kissed my forehead. I want to tell him it wasn't his fault but I felt like it was mined. Dang Golden Girls almost got me kidnapped or something.

I felt my eyes getting heavy but they shot open when I remember something. I got up reach for my note pad and wrote I showed it to him. His eyes grew big he clear his throat got up and went to the bathroom. Maybe I shouldn't have asked him.

Love you My Honey's 💜💜