Chapter 12

Raphael POV

They put her in a coma a motherfucking coma it's so that she'll heal faster but really a coma she hasn't been awake for a month I don't think it was really necessary. I was scared that she wasn't going to wake up. But the doctor said she's fine that hopefully, she will wake up later today.

I was happy about that so was Ace. I told Alex about that man he was supposed to be looking up his tattoos they look familiar I mean they look like their part of the world's strongest mafia.

My phone ringing speak of the devil. I got up and walk into the bathroom.

"Hey."

"Hey bitch how are ya." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm peachy now spill."

"Well sis here's the mother freaking tea so basically I heard from Josh who heard from Paul who heard from his cousin that that dude is Jason Momoa he's Hawaii's strongest and the world's strongest mafia leader," Alex said in a girly voice.

"Are you freaking for real?"

"That's not even the best part...well worst part he had a daughter but she died when she was about 3."

"How did she die?"

"It doesn't say a lot of people said he shot her cause that wasn't his daughter other people said that his house was raid by the enemy and his daughter was killed during that."

"What happened to his daughter's mom?"

"Sadly she died during childbirth. She was 20 and he was 26. They met when she was 17 and he was 23 it says he instantly fell in love with her. It also says she lost too much blood to save her but she did see the baby before she pass. They were supposed to get married a year after the baby was born."

"Wow, that man lost everything no wonder he's so cold."

"Yeah is that all you need."

"Actually no give me information on Luna Parker and Nolelani Parker."

"You got it bitch." We laugh and he hung up the phone.

I walked out of the bathroom to see Luna looking at me.

"Hi, how are you?" I wanted to squeeze the life out of her for finally waking up.

She raised her thumbs again. I sigh I see behind her walls. I kissed her forehead and gave her a notebook.

'I'm hungry' it read.

I try to hand her the hospital menu but she wouldn't take it.

'I want real food' she pout.

"Do you want something fancy?" She shook her head.

'Can I get a cheesesteak?' She wrote.

I nodded my head. "I'll be back Ace guard her till I get back." He stood up and nodded she laugh.

About 20 minutes later

I went home to get my wallet as I enter the house I smelled smoke.

I saw Rachel coming down the hall rubbing her belly.

"Why does the house smell like cigarettes?"

"Hey, my friends were smoking where have you been these past days?"

"My friend is in the hospital remember I told you that 3 days ago. Why we're they smoking if you're pregnant?"

"I told them they can I was in the room when they were smoking and I told them to clear it out." She said while I picked up a cigarette on the counter.

"I just want you and the baby to be safe." I kissed her stomach which was starting to show.

She smiled at me. "Of course we're safe."

"Alright well I'm about to go back to the hospital do you need anything."

"Nope, I'm good tell your friend I said hi." She smiled. It was a weird smile but I let it go.

"Okay, I will." I left out the house.

And drove to the nearest cheesesteak place and got two large subs two sweet teas. I left there went to the store and got a big bag of chips. I got Ace some hot and ready dog food.

I drove back and went to her room. I walk through the doors of the room and put the food down. The TV was on she was watching golden girls.

"Hi, I got the food," I said. Her eyes lit up. I guess food is her favorite thing.

We ate while watching golden girls.

"I'm gonna take Ace for a walk he hasn't been out in a while okay." She nodded her head while she was watching tv.

Ace was so happy to get out of the hospital room. He took 16 minutes to enjoy outside and do his business.

When we got back the TV was off I didn't want to turn the light on just in case she was sleeping. Everything was fine till Ace started whimpering I turn the light on. Luna had her head under the covers and she was shaking I looked around the room and the window was open I looked out the window and closed it.

"What's wrong?" I didn't get a response I just got sniffling. I took the covers off of her and she immediately put her head down.

I try lifting her head gently but she kept it down firmly.

"Luna lift your head please." She shook her head. I asked again softer.

I sigh she made me do this.

"Luna lift your head right now," I growled out. I saw her flinched. There I saw it hand marks around her neck.

"Did they touch you anywhere else?" I ask roughly.

She points to her chest. That's when I notice it had a big tear on it.

"Is it okay if I look?" She hesitates but slowly nodded her head. I saw hickeys forming across her chest.

"Who did it?" I growled with anger evident in my voice. She was shaking and didn't answer.

She reaches under her thigh and pulled out a note and reached a shaky hand out towards me.

"Wow, Octavius she is one fine piece of meat too bad my men can't follow directions and bring her to me. Now I know why they couldn't. I had her but I knew I had to wait I left those marks to show she'll be mine soon I always know where she's at. You can't hide her nor can Jason hide her I always know where she's at. I wanted to take her right then and there let her scream my name and keep going till she is pregnant. But I figure let's play. Tell Jason she'll be mines soon not even the strongest mafia leader can stop me. Just to have a taste of his daughter's lips on mines.
Signed ~T "

I punched the hospital wall and growled in frustration. Who the fuck is T? How the fuck does anyone know about her? What does Jason have to do with this? Isn't Jason's daughter dead?  I kept our friendship private for this exact reason.

Dedicated to vividindigo
Happy Belated Birthday🥺💜

Love you My Honey's 💜