Chapter 31

Luna POV

I would look at everyone but Raphael I can't get that imagine out my head.

"Umm where was y'all at for 4 days?" Daddy ask me. I squeezed Ryan's hand I don't really wanna talk.

"We were at a hospital." Ryan answer.

"Why didn't you call?" Dad growled out his questioned that directed towards me.

"I was out for a day in a half sir with a pounding headache and a concussion I thought she called." Ryan said and kissed the side of my head. I sigh and closed my eyes okay so it wasn't directed towards me.

"Which hospital?" Jason asked.

"Umm I believe it was the second local hospital the one about 26 minutes away."

"I called them they said there was no one by our description there." I sigh and put my hand on my face. He kissed my face again and I smiled and continue to eat.

"Ryan how did you guys get to the hospital?" Raphael ask.

"Luna took us oblivious she's a strong women." I smile he called me strong.

"I know that idiot." Raphael said I looked up at Ryan rolled his eyes and clench his fist on my hand.

"I'm not an idiot you incompetent....oppos." He spilled his drink on Raphael. I softly rubbed my finger on the back of his hand. He calm down a little bit.

"Who knew a little boy like you knew big words." Raphael voice was so calm. Ryan growled at Raphael.

"I'm not scared of you." He said glaring at Raphael and kissed my lips.

"You should be." Then I let out the tiniest squeak

"Are you okay?" I nodded.

"Come on let's not fight." Roman said. But he was already to late because Ryan and Raphael both stood up and was having a glare down I had to stand up too because of Ryan's gripped. I try to get out of Ryan's gripped but he was to strong.

"Let go" Raphael told Ryan. Let go of what Ryan's gripped on me loosen a little. I started getting scared so I whistling like I was trying to get a dog's attention next thing you know Ace is standing next to me growling at both of them. Ryan let go of my hand.

"If y'all wanna fight take it outside." Roman said. They nodded and headed outside. I slapped his arm.

"Ouch." He said.

"Dad really." I glared at him.

"Daddy do something." He nodded.

"I got money on boy." Daddy said. Oh my satan.

"I got money on Ryan." Dad said.

"Sorry Ryan you look strong and tough but I gotta place money on my best friend." Alex yelled from the front door.

Before they even start I got between both of them putting each of my hand on both of their stomach. I pouted at Ryan. Next thing you know is daddy moved me. Huffing I walked away.

"Come on Ryan you better win." I heard my dad said.

I push Alex in the house and Ace followed. I shut the door and locked it. Since they wanna fight outside they can stay outside. I heard someone come to the door and twisted the handle. They are not coming in I know it's wrong to kick someone out of their own house but hey life isn't fair.

I went towards the movie room with Ace and Alex following behind me.

'I don't want nobody in the house till they apologize.' He nodded.