Chapter 23

Luna POV

Waking up I notice Ryan was gone ugh that was probably one of the worst sleeps I had. But my dream was amazing it was about me and Raphael future. Which is weird because we are not together and he has a girlfriend. In my dream we had 4 beautiful kids but let's be honest I don't want that many kids. There was three older kids a girl and two boys all of them was peering over a baby crib and Raphael had his arms around me.

"We did good." He said I nodded and kissed him.

The boy with curly black hair caught my attention because of his eyes one was hazel and the other was grey. That's all I remember.

Getting up I notice my phone on the floor. Wow it's 10:56 I should call Raphael but wonder if he's at work I don't wanna bother him. I sigh and decided to get my notebook and pen and called him.

I called him but he didn't answer I did it again but he didn't answer. I try one more time someone answer but what I see made me wanna cry. Why do I feel like crying? Why do I wanna punch him in the face? Why does my heart hurt? I mean that's his girlfriend they can do whatever they want together. I think I'm going be sick. I quickly ended the call I don't want to hear or see them in bed doing whatever they're doing. I don't think I want to look him in the face.

Getting up I go to the bathroom did my business brush my teeth and took a shower. I decided to wear one of Raphael shirts I took and some shorts it's hot I put on some grey shoes.

"Goodmorning Luna" Dad said. I smiled at him.

"Did you sleep well?" I quickly shook my head.

'Where is Ryan?' I wrote

"He's doing some work" I nodded my head.

"After you're done with breakfast we are leaving" I nodded my head.

10 minutes later

We're in the car heading somewhere to meet someone important to dad. Ace is barking just having a blast. I wonder if it's someone in the Mafia.

We arrived at a small one story house this older lady came out and hugged my dad then she saw me started crying then hugged me too. I didn't want to be rude so I hugged her back. She doesn't look like she's in the Mafia but then again old people can fool you.

"Oh meliʻi e  kona puʻuwai hoʻomaikaʻi nani ona ʻaʻole like me ʻoe akā ke loaʻa nei i kēia kapa ākea āu e hana ai a ʻike pū kekahi o kou mau maka." (Oh honey she looks just like her beautiful thank god she doesn't look like you but now she has the same scar you do and still have one of your eyes.)

"Mālama wau ʻo Momona a ʻoi aku kona mau maka ʻoi aku ʻo ia ma mua o koʻu, he palaka ʻo ia i kēia manawa a ua like nā maka o kona mau maka." (Mom I'm handsome and she does look like her more than me yes she has a scar now and her eyes always been like that.)

"Hiki iā ia ke hoʻomaopopo iā mākou?" (Can she understand us?)

" ʻAi wale mai ʻo ia e ʻike i kekahi mau ʻōlelo aʻu i hoʻāʻo ai e aʻo iā ia i kona wā ʻōpio akā ua maopopo ʻo ia i kekahi." (She only understands a few words I tried teaching her when she was younger but she only understands some.)

"Aloha ʻoe" (Hello child.) I waved.

"Come inside." She said in English we followed her but I stayed close to Jason because there was a lot of boys in the house eyeing me.

We arrived in a room where there was an older man there and a man around dad's age.

"Hello there little girl." The man said dang his voice is scary I squeezed my dad hand he chuckle.