Chapter 14

Raphael POV

I repeated the question in my head over and over while I was in the bathroom. "Who is Octavus?" even though it's spell Octavius she was close just missing a letter. How the hell does she know that? I bet it was that man that cause her those marks.

I sigh and pull myself together just tell her you don't wanna talk about it. I can't tell her my real name or that will just cause more trouble.

I left out the bathroom and seen she was already looking in my direction she followed my every move I got back in the hospital bed looked at her she was shaking a little but as soon as her head was on my chest she stopped.

"Angel I'm sorry I walked away I just needed time to think. Is it okay if I don't tell you who Octavius is yet?"

I felt her nod her head against my chest. I let out a sigh I heard her yawn then light snores soon followed. I kiss her forehead once more.

Why do I feel like this? I have a whole girlfriend and soon-to-be child but I feel an attraction towards her.

A couple of days later

Luna was let out of the hospital finally I visit Rachel every day at home but some days she wasn't there. My angel was not going back to her house until I know it's safe so until then she'll be staying with me.

She disagrees and wrote 'I don't want to be a burden to you.' I told her she won't then when she realized she wasn't gonna win she sighed and wrote 'I'm not staying for free how about I clean your house in exchange for me staying there.' I agreed but only if she'll start after she was fully healed.

We were on the way to my house when I realized I forgot to tell Rachel, oh well she'll just have to deal with it. When we got there I helped her with all her bags because I simply wouldn't let her carry any. Ace followed us then he ran across the yard rolling in the grass. I open the door for her.

"Rach," I called out. I got no response. I went into the guest bedroom that was close to my room and bedside the music room and got her set up. After that, I gave her a tour of the house. She was mainly attracted to the music room just like I was. It was about 2 p.m. I made us lunch. While she watches TV I looked to see her watching 'I love lucy' Ricky was currently yelling at Lucy in Spanish.

After lunch was finished we sat and ate lunch. I could feel her looking at me curiously it's like she wanted to ask something but she kept her mouth shut.

"Alright, Angel I'm going to my room to take a nap just knock if you need anything." I was tired after that incident at the hospital I never really got that much sleep. I set my alarm to 4:50. And closed my eyes.

I woke up it was 6:58 if I didn't hear anything I probably would have slept longer. I woke up to yelling and growling I quickly followed it into the living room where I left Luna. She was in a corner Ace was in front of her growling I finally figured out where the yelling was coming from.

"Rachel you're gonna stress the baby so stop yelling."

"No why is this monkey and dog in my house." Ace growled at her.

I did my best to ignore the comment because pregnancy hormones will get the best of you I read about it.

But I want to mess this bitch up but she's pregnant so I can't nobody talks about My angel let alone any girl like that.

"Rach this is my friend the one I told you about being in the hospital," I told her softly holding her waist.

She rolled her eyes and push me away from her. "So you're breaking up with for this monkey and you know how I feel about you with other girls you could've cheated on me with a white girl, not some monkey." She yelled out. I grabbed her by her hand and pulled her into my room closing the door.

"Why are you being like this leave her alone she did nothing wrong to you so let her be."

"Her kind is a disgrace to everyone." I was getting mad.

"What do you mean her kind you mean humankind."

"I want her out of here." She yelled again.

"She has nowhere to go." I mean she did but I'm not letting her stay there after what happened.

"Okay fine she can stay."

"Really?"

"Yeah she can stay on the streets I want her out." She yelled.

"She's staying and stop yelling you're going to stress out the baby," I told her.

"It's....no she's not."

"Yes she is and your not gonna say one word to her your gonna leave her alone do you understand?"

"No."

"She's staying and that's final."

She sighs she knew she wasn't gonna win this. "I want her gone by the end of this week." With that, she walked out.

"She not gonna be gone by the end of this week," I yell then I heard the front door slam. Stupid bitch.

"Hey, Luna where are you?" I asked.

"Luna?"

"Angel where are you?"

I got no response carefully taking my phone out I texted her.

Me: Angel where are you?

My Angel 😇🖤: Walking

Me: Where?

My Angel 😇🖤: Home I didn't want to be the cause of y'all arguments

Me: Angel it wasn't your fault that we were arguing I'm coming to get you

My Angel 😇🖤: No

Me: I'm on my way

My Angel 😇🖤: I'll be fine I just don't want y'all to break up or something cause of this monkey

Me: You're not a monkey

My Angel 😇🖤:  Just leave me be

I read the text put my shoes on and left using my tracking device on the phone I saw she was 8 minutes away for a short girl she walks fast. I got in my car and drove I seen her walking.

"Come on get in." She kept walking. I pull the car to the side of the road and parked it. Getting out I jogged towards her.

"Come on Angel get in the car."
She shook her head no. Letting out a sigh I threw her over my shoulder she let out a squeak I placed her in the car buckled her up she didn't try to fight it knowing she'll lose. I open the back door for Ace and drove us back home.

When we got there I open Ace's door first then Luna's door.

"You can't be mad at me forever." She looked up at me a smiled.

"Come on you can help me cook dinner." Her eyes lit up. Note to self a way to Luna's heart is through food remember this.

"What should we make?" She shrugged.

"Oh let's make burgers." Before I could finish saying anything else she was already in the kitchen getting the ingredients out. Okay, a definite way to her heart is burgers and cheesecake.

After washing our hands and the meat we began to make the patties by we I mean she. She wouldn't let me do anything that involves the patties she season them and everything then she stopped and look for something then came back and wrote in the notebook. 'Where are the onion and pickles?'

"I didn't buy none but I can if you want." She shook her head no. I know she really wanted it.

"Oh my gosh I forgot the cheese I'll be back." I walked out the front door before she got a chance to check that we indeed had some.