Chapter 17

Luna POV

I couldn't breathe I woke up to Rachel standing over me with a pillow.

"Shush." She said and try to put the pillow over my face again. I push the pillow away I hope I didn't hurt the baby. I hurried and ran out of the room.

First, she took the paper out of my hand the only thing I said was can we talk. Then she tried to kill me.

I went towards the kitchen and check the time. I groan I'm hungry I open up the refrigerator got my food slowly closing it back not waking up Raphael. I heard a door closed I turn around she must've gone back into her room.

Going towards the microwave I put it on 2:30 and then waited I'm about to eat good I don't care if it's 1 in the morning I'm hungry. Getting the plate out I notice it was hot but not too hot turning around Rachel was looking at me. Letting out a squeak I dropped the plate on the floor and begin to clean it up.

"You're just a filthy mutt." She steps on my hand. I let out a whimper it hurt I know I'm bleeding but I continue to clean. She wants me dead I know that now.

"What's going on here?" Raphael asked I jumped but kept cleaning with my head down.

"Your friend here woke me up so I came around here to see what was going on." I didn't even wake Ace up so I know your lying. Ace is literally lying down on the living room floor right now sleeping.

"Is that true Luna?" He asked me. If I say no she'll find a way to get to me but if I say yes she might go easy on me. I looked between Raphael and Rachel my eyes linger on Rachel she was giving me those eyes that said 'you better agree or else' then I quickly nodded putting my head down to continue to clean ignoring my cut.

"Ok well Rachel go back to bed and I'll see you in a few," Raphael told her.

I was still picking up glass when I felt his presence in front of me aww he's helping I thought to myself. This moment had to be ruined by my stomach growling.

I know he was looking at me but I kept my head down picking up the glass. He picked me up and sat me down.

"I'll be right back." I nodded my head.

Maybe this is a sign from Satan to say I'm just gonna make your life a living nightmare before I drag you off to my home with me.

Soon enough Raphael came back.

"This might hurt a little bit." I nodded I'm a big girl nothing will hurt me.

He applied pressure then got something in a dark bottle with a white top and pour some on a napkin then put it on the cut as soon as it came in contact with it. I want to punch him letting out a whimper I bit my lip and looked at him clean my cuts. Maybe I'm a dog because I whimper a lot. Still cleaning my cut he looked up at me.

"I know it hurts but it'll be over soon." I nodded like I said I'm a big girl big girls don't cry.

As soon as it was done he wrapped my hand in a band-aid then kissed it.

"All better." I nodded.

He grabbed the broom and sweep the remainder of the glass up and got the mop cleaning up my blood. He went to the refrigerator and got me a plate. Heating it up I ate we were in a comfortable silence until.

"What was it you want to ask me?" I shrugged since she tried to kill me I got to come up with something. She could be listening right now I heard bats have good ears.

"Come on Luna don't do that I saw the look on your face when she tore it up it." I was upset yeah cause she probably knows what I was going to ask him.