Chapter 24

Raphael POV

I was currently packing my things I already called my people I wanted them to enjoy their two weeks off but I need to get to Hawaii ASAP. Luna won't see me till Friday though. Soon there was a knock on my room door. Who could that be?

"Hey my bitch" Alex said before I even open the door. I sigh and open the door.

"Why do you wanna go to Hawaii right now?" He said while dragging two suitcases in my room while I was currently packing only one.

"There is this guy name Ryan that's getting to close to MY Angel. I don't like that." Alex snicker.

"Aww big daddy is jealous." I rolled my eyes.

"Done...let's go."

"Wait what about the witch did you tell her you're leaving."

"Nope...she wouldn't care anyway." He nodded I drove to my private jet. Immediately I tell everyone.

"I'm sorry to get you all when your supposed on 2 weeks vacation."

"It's okay" the pilot said the flight attendants nodded their heads.

"To Hawaii we go the water, sand, food and the beautiful Hawaiian boys await." Alex said. Thank god my brother isn't here he would've been heartbroken if he heard Alex say those a words. Everyone knows my brother likes Alex except my brother. He tries to hide it but he doesn't hide it well he's probably afraid that we'll disown him. But he knows deep down that we won't he just afraid that when he admits it people on the outside will look at him differently like they did his friend Tyler.

Tyler was Adam gay best friend in high school everyone at school knew Tyler was gay he used to get bullied everyday for it. One day Tyler didn't come to school he wasn't home either. A week later they found his body in a ditch with his pants down around his ankle he was badly beaten and rape they took him to the hospital. He survived but he left Australia after the incident.

"Don't let Adam hear you." He sigh.

"I like Adam and I know he likes me too why won't he admit it is he embarrassed to be with me, am I ugly or am I not good enough for him." Alex please don't do it I looked at Alex to see he did it. Tears slip down his cheeks.

"Alex that's not it he'll be proud to show you off his not embarrassed by you...you are perfect for him and you are a beautiful little boy." I said truthfully and chuckle at the last part. He smiled.

"I just wish I knew why he doesn't admit it I'm gonna go to the bathroom." He got up and I called Adam.

"Mate you got to tell him." I said before he could get a chance to say anything.

"Tell who what." I rolled my eyes.

"Alex." He sigh.

"No."

"Bro he thinks you'll be embarrassed to be with him also he thinks he's to ugly for you and that he's not good enough for you. I know you should tell him when your ready but bro please don't take years to tell him. I think once you tell him the truth he'll feel better you both will."

"He seems fine without me telling him."

"No he's not he's the opposite."

"He is fine." The bathroom door open Alex came out and sat in his seat. I looked at him and saw his eyes were red and puffy his face was red too. My heart broke.

"Whose on the phone?" He asked I looked down at Adam he nodded his head. I showed him Adam he gave him a small wave and a small smile.

"Hi Alex are you okay?" He nodded.

"Hi Adam I'm fine." Adam gave his a disbelief look.

"Alex please don't lie to me."

"Adam I'm fine." Alex huff but I could look in his eyes and could tell he was about to break I put the phone on mute showed it to Alex turning it over 'accidentally' hitting the mute button making it go off of mute and turn the volume button down. I put my arms out and Alex got in my lap I hugged him as he cried. I turn him so his back is facing the phone I turn it over so Adam can see us.

"He doesn't like me why is he asking if I'm okay is it just because it's a friendly thing to ask." Alex rant.

"It's his beautiful handsome sexy ass fault that I'm crying I don't feel like I'm good enough for him it's like he's embarrassed I don't wanna pressure him into admitting he likes me in front of people but if he could just tell me to my face that he does than I'll be happy." Alex continue.

"Is it because I'm a guy instead of a girl? If I change into a girl he'll probably like me then right? I liked this boy for 7 almost 8 years and nothing"

"It's not because you're a guy if you change he probably won't like you and woah 7 years. When did you realize you liked him?"

"Let's see February 14 at 6:21 pm would make it 8 years. That day he saved me remember he's my hero every since then I slowly develop a crush on him. Two hours after it happen I realized I liked him."

I remember that day we almost lost Alex that day if it wasn't for Adam for catching him on time. Alex tried to take his life by jumping off an abandoned building but Adam literally caught Alex in his arms.

"Every since then I tried to get him out of my head but I can't it's like when I try to go on a date with another boy all I see is Adam and when I'm next to you all I see is his pretty face. Why doesn't he like me?" Alex sobbed soon the sobbing turn quiet I looked to see him sleeping in my arms.

I grabbed the phone getting a flight attendant attention and told her to point the camera at us to showed my brother. She did and gave me back the phone I put my finger up signal one moment. He nodded. Getting up with Alex in my arms I took him towards the back room and laid him on the bed so he can sleep. I went back towards my brother and turn the volume up. I see he had some tears in his eyes but he was keeping them at bay.

"See what I mean." He sigh and rubbed his face.

"I'll think of something." A flight attendant came up to me.

"Sir we will be landing in a few minutes." He said. I nodded.

"What are you gonna do?" I asked.

"I don't know I'm scared."

"Aww a mafia leader is scared to tell someone his feelings that's cute."

"Shut up." During the rest of the flight we just talked about our family.

"Tell mom I love her."

"Dude what's wrong." I can't tell him I'm about to take my Angel from her father.

"Just tell mom I know I was always her favorite son." I said we both laugh even though we know it's true.

"We have landed in Hawaii." The pilot said.

"Bye Octavius." I rolled my eyes.

"Bye Valentino" he rolled his eyes.

We both really don't like using our first name.

Time to see My Angel finally.