Chapter 22

Raphael POV

Waking up that was probably the worst sleep I ever had. I wonder how Luna is doing I should call her. Sitting up I went to the bathroom did my business wash my hands and bush my teeth and went back into my bed but sitting up.

I decided to FaceTime her the phone was ringing then the phone was answered by someone I didn't know.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"I'm Ryan who are you?"

"Whatever my contact name is that's who I am?" He smirked at me.

"It's just a bunch of numbers." He lying I know that.

"Where is my Luna?" He point the camera down to show me she was laying beside him with one hand on his chest and him with one arm wrapped around her waist. Putting the camera back to his ugly face he smirked again.

"Wow she's hot and looks so fu-" I growled at him.

"Don't you finished that." He laugh.

"Listen buddy you didn't let me finish and you're wherever your at and I'm with her so bye." He ended the call I called back but no answer then I get a text.

My Angel 😇🖤: If you wanna talk then here's my number let her sleep in peace (***)674-2197

I text him because why is he with My Angel and talking about My Angel like she's a piece of meat.

Me: Ryan?

(***)674-2197: Yes

Me: Why is Luna beside you?

(***)674-2197: Because we went to sleep together if you know what I mean

Me: No I don't know what you mean

(***)674-2197: Dude she's fine we went on a date yesterday and she just got here

Me: You lying won't get you anywhere in life

(***)674-2197: *6 attachments sent*

I looked at what he sent it was some photos and videos of My Angel there was one photo of her laughing at the camera. Another is her smiling but not at the camera she was smiling at the food.

Then it's her with her some flowers in her hair posing. Next there is a video of her skipping waving to people and smelling the flowers. My Angel looks so perfect and beautiful.

The last two photos is her sleeping one is her with her arms around his waist smiling and the other is her hand on his chest and smiling in her sleep and one of his arm around her waist. I wonder what she's dreaming about.

(***)674-2197: Did you enjoy the images?? 😏

Me: Fuck off

(***)674-2197: Nahh Luna can do that for me 😉

Me: Don't you speak about her like that

(***)674-2197: Or what

Does this little boy not know who's he talking to?

Me: Do you know who this is?

(***)674-2197: You're not important so no

Me: 😏

(***)674-2197: What

I ended the conversation before I could end his life.

Maybe this weekend I'll pay my Angel a visit.

"ALEX" I yelled.

"Oh my gosh what the hell do you want?" He said getting up from his sleepy state walking in my room and getting in my bed with me.

"I need you to book me and you a flight."

"Hell no I'm not going anywhere" he grumbled I smirked and got up.

"Well looks like I'm visiting Luna by myself." He quickly shot up.

"What day do you wanna leave?" I chuckle.

"Okay how about we leave Thursday night rest a little bit of Friday and then we see Luna." He nodded and jumped up and down zooming out of the room.

I decided to get dress for work hopefully in two more days I get to go to Hawaii.

While I was taking my shower Alex thought it was a lovely idea to burst through the door to tell me he got everything settle and to sit on the toilet seat to go over every detail of the flight. I would take my private jet but I gave them 2 weeks off so I could spend time with Rach and Luna. I could just make them come to work but if I was them I wouldn't want my boss to call me to come back to work.

I was at work when I noticed I didn't have my phone ugh Luna probably up texting me. Looking at the time it's 10:40 I'll just have to wait till I go home to text her until then I gotta work on the new idea they gave me at the conference meeting.

Work was longer than usual I finally found an assistant. She's good so far she doesn't talk much.

I miss Luna I'll call her when I find my phone hopefully I left it home. Going into my room I see my phone on the bed. I decided to take a shower and get change into some sweats it's suppose to be hot tonight there is no need to wear a shirt. I took the sheets off the bed because I haven't clean them since 5 days ago. I put them in the washing machine and put on clean sheets. Deciding to eat leftovers I heat it up on 5:30 while I texted Luna.

Me: Hey Luna are you enjoying Hawaii

She's gonna wonder how I know that.

Me: Jason told me where you was going

I looked at the microwave it was on 3:21

Me: Is everything okay?

The microwave ding.

Me: Just texted me when you get a chance.

Wonder if that Ryan boy did something to My Angel. I called the one person that can answer to me if she's alright.

"What's up boy?" I sigh and rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me what do you want." How the fuck did he know that?

"Is Luna okay?"

"Yeah why wouldn't she be." I let out a sigh of relief.

"I thought she was out with that Ryan dude."

"She is on a date oh I see them coming back now....aww my little princess just had her first kiss." I growled out.

"Get that sick boy away from my Angel." He laugh.

"Boy just calm down she's with me at my mom house we're having a feast." I sigh

"I tried to text her see won't answer."

"Oh that was you...she kept trying to reach for her phone but Roman told her to enjoy time with him and the boys." Who is that?

"Who is Roman?"

"Your competition." He chuckled.

"Keep all the boys away from Luna."

"We will see." He ended the call.

I made another phone call.

"Alex get you things pack we are going to Hawaii...tonight."

I graduate June 3rd class of 2020 we did it 🥳💜