-1-

"Your delusional" the tall brunette says. "What no I'm not! I think it's a great idea that you should get exposed to new things," the curly haired boy replies. "Besides, what could go wrong, you guys have been in a relationship forever, why not try some kinky shit"

"Because of weird," "Your weird, because you think its weird" they both laugh at each others stupidity. "Just test it out, I bet you have a pain kink, no wait a Daddy kink!" Jack says taking a seat at their regular lunch table.

"Whatever," Daniel says picking at his food. The lunchroom becomes awfully quiet and everyone seems to be looking in one direction, the lunchroom door. I turn around and see a brown-haired boy with tight jeans and a white shirt tucked in walk into the room filled with teenagers.

"Guys we have a newbie," Daniel says looking as well. "Yeah..." Jack says trying to figure out this new boy. 

There were already whisperings about him which meant no one really wanted him at their table. Jack waves him over towards Daniel and his table, it was a kind thing to do and Jack did have a heart. He kind of skips over towards them with a brights mile shown.

He takes a seat by Jack and smiles. "Hey I'm Zach" "Jack, and that's Daniel," he says pointing over to his friend now stuffing his mouth. "Hwellwo," Daniel says through his food. Zach giggles a bit at the childless. 

"So Zach, where are you from?" "Oh I'm from tex-" "Fag much," Someone says walking behind Zach. Zach stands up and looks at the boy eyeing him. "Do you even know what that means," he says sternly crossing his arms.

The boy seemed a bit confused, he obviously didn't know what that word stood for. "That's what I thought so bac-" the boy picks up my drink and pours it over his head. "I don't speak your language fag " (I hate that word, but it's just for the storyline).

Zach gasps from the liquid now dripping down his small frame. His clothes were ruined. The boy laughs walking away with the rest of his friends. Zach uses one of his hands to brush off his shirt. Like that will do anything Jack thought to himself.

Zach takes a seat back down. He wasn't like most people, he didn't care about what others thought of him. He was confident in his body, sexuality, and who is as a person. It was a good quality to have.

Except at home things were different. He had a strict mom and dad who were very religious. They didn't know that when Zach left their car and walked through those doors that he would change into a more comfortable outfit.

An outfit that speaks to him and shows who he truly is. If his parents did ever find out they would definitely disown him. They don't even allow him to see girls or guys for some reason. He's only kissed one person and that was in pre-school under the slide.

Now, some people would think Zach was a slut when in reality he knew not one dirty thing. He has never watched porn, had a wet dream, jerked off, open-mouthed kissed, had a boner, and obviously sex.

His parents wanted his life like this, they intended to make sure of it.

"You wanna get cleaned up?" Jack asked him. "Um yeah, thanks," Jack gets up with him and walks out the lunchroom. "Wow, so they just leave me?" Daniel says taking a bite of his watermelon.

"What great friends I've got"

-✯✯✯-

First chapter! Was it trash, I kind of liked it lol

~ AJ