-19-

"Where are we going?" Zach asks as he follows Jonah toward his motercycle. "On a date." Jonah says strapping on his helmet. "A what?" Zach says making sure he heard him correctly.

"A date," Jonah says smiling at the boy. "Okay cool," Zach says with a toothy grin.

~

"Fuck loveeee" Corbyn says skipping down the hallway. Jack chuckles at him. "Whats gotten into you?" "Nothing, love is just stupid right? I mean basically the defenition is you love a person and that one person out of 7 billion people is who your heart is set out for. Dumb right?"

Corbyn says going to his 'locker,' it was actually a random kid's locker, but Corbyn scared him away. "I think its romantic." Jack says shutting his locker. "Thats cause you got Daniel." Corbyn says sighing.

His mind goes back to Zach and his smile. "But who cares!" Corbyn says smiling holding back all his hurt. "Why Don't We go call up Zach and do something together," Corbyn says proudly.

"Okay, if that will make you feel better." Jack says taking out his phone and texting the boy. "So, when are you going to teach Zach more stuff. You haven't done that in a while, I'm sure he still needs some knowledge." Jack says while walking down the hallway with Corbyn by his side.

"True, I don't think he wants me to teach him anything anymore." Corbyn says sighing. "I'm sure thats not true, plus, if you think Jonah is better than you he isn't. Your wayyy better than Jonah." Jack says patting the boy on his shoulder.

"Really?" Corbyn says stopping in his tracks. "Yeah, just don't know why yet," Jack says thinking for a moment. Corbyn just rolls his eyes. "I'm kidding!" Jack says laughing.

The bell rings and the boys head for the school doors and exit.

They see Zach and Jonah pull up on the curb and Corbyn looks away from the two. "Hey," Zach says walking up the stairs. "Where were you off to?" Jack asks smirking. He wanted to be a good friend to Zach, but he also wanted to be a goo dfriend to Corbyn. It was hard to do both at once.

"No where, just a date," Zach says biting his lip smiling with excitment. "How was it?" Jack asks. "Pretty good actually," Zach looks over at Corbyn. He warps his arms around his neck. "You okay?" He asks the boy.

Corbyn just looks away and nods. "You sure?" Zach says trying to look the boy in the eye. "Yea I'm fine . Glad you had fun on your date." Corbyn says smiling. But, it was obviously fake. 

"Okay well, I was wondering if you could help me with something." Corbyn looked at the boy. "With what?" "Um, can we talk about this a bit more privatly." Zach says looking around at the other kids around them.

"Yeah sure, lets go to Jack's." Corbyn says taking the boys hand and interlacing their fingers. Jonah saw this and stepped in front of the blonde.

"What are you doing?" Jonah says narrowing his eyes at him. "Going to my car" Corbyn says rolling his eyes. "Bye now-" Jonah moves a bit closer.

He grabs Zach by his other arm. "Let go of him." Corbyn says pulling Zach towards him. "That's my line." Jonah says pulling the boy back towards him.

"Seriously, let go of him." Corbyn says pulling him back. "No, you let go of him." Jonah says glaring harder at the boy. His eyes showing pure hatred. "He isn't yours." Corbyn says pulling Zach harder by his arm.

Zach winces from the pull. "Actually he is." Jonah says pulling the boy twice as hard. "Go fuck a tree." Corbyn says grabbing both of Zach's arms towards him. "Why don't you fuck off." Jonah says doing the same action.

Zach is intangled between both of the boys. Corbyn and Jonah glaring into eachothers eyes, with fire coming from both ends. "Why don't you both get a fucking hobby!" A girl's voice says from in the crowd of kids now surronding them. All recording the scene.

The boys turn to the girl. She had short dark brown hair that went to her shoulders with a slim body frame. Her outfit consisted of a white croptop and high waisted jeans. "What?" Jonah says letting go of Zach.

"Let go of the boy, your obviously hurting him!" the girl says going over to Zach. Jonah and Corbyn let go of Zach and look at his pained face. "Zach shit! Are you okay?!" Corbyn says about to bring the boy into a hug.

"I'm fine, lets just go." Zach says grabing Corbyn. Everyone averts their eyes to Jonah who is loking at Zach and Corbyn leaving. "What the fuck are you all looking at?" Jonah says glancing around at the kids. They all look away pretending to do something else.

"Zach, I'm so so so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you I ju-" Corbyn starts. "I know, its okay. Jonah was being a dick anyway." Zach says sniffling a bit. "You okay?" Corbyn says stopping turning the boy to him swiftly.

"Um mhm," Zach says blushing beat red from the action. "Okay lets talk about what you wanted to," Corbyn says walking to the car. "Um I'm not so sure anymore I mean its kind of awkward and like I-" "Its okay, just tell me." Corbyn says smiling.

"Okay, when we get to Jack's house." Zach says smiling getting into the passenger seat. Corbyn getting into the driver.

"I swear I'm the third wheel." Jack says sighing hoping into the back.

~

They three hop out the car and enter Jack's house. "Okay lets go talk." Corbyn says walking up the stairs Zach following.

They both enter the guest room and Corbyn takes a seat in a desk chair whil Zach sits on the edge of the bed. "Tell me whats up." Corbyn says looking at the boy.

"Um, I don't know I mean-" "Its okay, I won't judge you, just spill the tea sis." Corbyn says winking. Zach cringes a bit, "Okay, if I say it. Never say that again." Zach says laughing.

"Fine, tell me." Corbyn says smiling softly. Zach takes a deep breathe. "I had a dream, well a day dream it was, um, I was taking a shower and, um, like it was about you and me and like it was really dirty I don't know what I was thinking it just happened and I couldn't control it. It ws really weird though cause like after um my you know," Zach says pointing to his lower region. "Stood up and it wouldn't go down for so long, and I touched it and it felt pretty good, but it wasn't like a long touch it was just a light one and like I don't know what I felt, but I was just wondering what to do." Zach says letting out a deep breath after his whole rant was done.

"Wow, okay." Corbyn says taking it all in. "So first off, what you had is called a wet dream." "Um why is it called that?" "Usually, when you are having a wet dream its very sexual and about someone you have feelings for. It doesn't have to be like you love them, but it can be. Sometimes you have something called a sperm that comes out of your penis and thats where the 'wet' comes from in 'wet dream'." Corbyn says.

Zach nods understanding. "Ohh okay." Zach says comprehending everything. "Now about you touching your boner. Jack taught you that to get rid of it you go under cold water right?" Corbyn says.

"Yeah," Zach replies. "The other way is to jerk off." Corbyn says to the boy. Zach looks at him confused. "Um whats that?" "Its when you use your hand to basically move up and down your cock." Corbyn says getting right to the point.

"Oh, how do I do it?" Zach asks biting his lip. "Here I'll teach you." Corbyn says trying to hold back a smirk.

--------------------------------------

Un-edited if there are typos you can slam me over the head with a rock. It is rare that there are never typos.

~ AJ