-5-

The four boys look around jack's house astonished by how big it is. "Woah Jack didn't know you were rich.." Zach says taking a seat on his coach still mezmorized.

"Yeah me neither," Jonah says taking a seat next to Zach extremly close. Their thighs touch and Zach can't control his blushing. Daniel just roles his eyes at his flustered friend and takes a seat on the floor infront of them.

"So what should we do?" Jack says sitting down next to Daniel. "Okay, how about truth or dare?" Jonah says devilishly smirking. Daniel and Jack get an odd vide from this, but it could be interesting.

"Yeah sure why not" Jack says trying to sound okay even though he wasn't. He despised Jonah, he was only do it for Zach. Thats it.

"Um whats truth or dare?" Jonah looks at him confused. "You've never played?" Zach shakes his head no. "Oh ist pretty simple Zach, someone asks you 'truth or dare' and you either have to tell the truth or do a dare." Zach nods his head understanding kind of.

He didn't realy understand how people found this entertaining, but he wanted to be cool so he pushed the thought aside and they started.

"Okay Zach, Truth or Dare?" Jonah says starting off the game. "Um truth" "Ugh boring! But whatever." Jonah thinks for a second until he found a good one. "Are you a virgin?" Zachs till had no idea what that mean't so he shook his head no. 

The three boys didn't seem surprised just by looking at the boy he seemed like he did it wayyy more than once. "Okay now ask me Zach!" Jonah says a bit excited now.

"Okay truth or dare?" "Dare." Jonah says wanting something good and dirty. "Umm, lick the floor" Zach says giggling. Not having ny clue how innocent and strange that was.

Jonah just went with it thinking it turned the young boy on. He got up in a push up position and leaned down tounge out and licked the floor. He sat back on his butt and wiped off his tounge. "Okay, truth or dare Jack?" Daniel asks. "Dare" Jack says not caring since he trusts his blue eyed friend.

"Okay hmm, moan out 'Daddy'" Jack seems a bit suprised from this answer. Since when was his friend dirty? "Okay" he lets out a breathe. "Daddy" Jack says a moan slipping from his mouth. Jonah sits up now liking how this game is going.

"Daniel, truth or dare?" "truth" Jack should've known. "Okay umm, ever had a wet dream about a teacher?" Daniel shakes his head yes. "What! Who?!" Jonah says intruiged by the blue eyes brunette. "Um Mr. Dolan."

Jonah sit back rolling his eyes. "Seavey, your such a turn off." Daniel seems confused, but just shrugs his shoulders. "Um wet dream?" Jack looks at Zach. He knows something is off about this kid, he doesn't know what a wet dream is?!

"Its kind of like a dirty fantesy of someone you might like or may be sexually attracted to." Zach nods now understanding. "Ohhhh never had one." Zach says feeling a bit left out.

"It's okay, you'll get one soon trust me." Jack says lightly chuckling. "Okay Zach, truth or dare?" Zach thinks for a moment. He said he wanted to live on the edge so why not start.

"Um dare" Jack slyly smirks. "Okay,  I dare you to kiss Jonah for 10 seconds" Zach becomes flushed. He's never kissed someone before! He's only pecked a girl lips in kindergarten! What if eh wasn't good?! What if Jonah hated him because of it.

Jonah turns toward him and Zach does the same. They look into one another eyes and lean in. Zach taking a deep breathe and going for ot rests his lips on Jonah's. It felt like pure bliss, it was as if the world was spinning and time stopped just for them.

They moved the lips ina sync and Jonah scootched in closer warping his big hands around Zach pulling him into his lap. Zach gasped from Jonah reach down towards his ass pulling him close.

Their kiss was amazing, it was nothing Zach had ever imagined. He felt Jonah's tounge lick his lips and he got a bit scared so he stopped for a second. "Whats wrong?" Jonah asked concerned sorry nothing.

He leaned back in. "Times up kids!" they pulled away for good, Zach leaving Jonah's lap and taking a seat in his origional spot.

"Well I know someone enjoyed that" Daniel says laughing a bit covering his mouth. "What do you m- Oh well dang" All three boys just laugh a bit. Jonah on the other hand blushing from embarresment.

"W-what?" Zach says still a but flustered from the kiss. Jack pointed toward his lower region. "You've got a little issue down there" he says snorting.

Zach gets up and grabs Jacks hand pulling him to a hallway. "What is this and why is it happening to me?!" Jack is so confused of why Zach is so oblivious to these things. He is a teenage boy doesn't he know what a boner is and how to take care of it?

"Its called a boner Zach..." "Why the fuck does it hurt ughh" Zach says trying not to touch the now tent growing in his pants. "Your going to have to play with it if you want to get rid of it." Jack says trying to sound not so creepy.

"What? Play with it how?" "Like stroke it up and down, its called jerking off." "I don't know how to do that." "Yeah I know.." Jack says thinking for a moment. "Jack it fucking hurst help me!" "Oh! Just go take a cold shower" he says pushing Zach towards hi bathrom. Zach seems confused, but goes inside the room.

Jack shuts the door. "Just take a cold shower and I garinte it will go away!" Zach listens and does what Jack told him to. He turns on the shower making the water tempature cold and strips. 

He looks at his now upward penis with a confused look. "Why is it like this!" Zach says as a concerned whisper. He hops into the shower relaxing seeing if his penis would go back to its normal form.

Jack, still on the other side of the bathroom waiting just in case his friend needs something puls out his phone.

He goes through his contact list until he finds Corbyn, one of his old freind. He clicks his contact and gives him a call.

It rings for about 3 times before there is a click indicating the call went through. On the other end of the line a blone boy speaks in a raspy voice. "Hey Jack, long time no see whats up?" Jack takes a deep breathe.

This is so for Zach, it to help him. "Um well I may need your assitanc-" " Jack I told you if you want me just ask and you don't need to pay, so what time where and wh-" "Corbyn thats not why I called you. I have a friend that needs your help."

"Oh really? Tell me about this friend."

------------------------------

Told you Corbitch would come,

Now that he has I feel like this book is finally going to get good

Yes!

~ AJ