-𝟚𝟙-

New theme for the chapter numbers ;)

------------------------------------------

"You..." Corbyn says beginning to lean down ready to connect their lips. Zach shuts his eyes and their lips connect. They stay like this for a moment, until their lips move in sync creating a passionate kiss. 

Zach pulls away. "What time is it," he says breathlessly. "Um," Corbyn says getting up from off the boy. He checks his phone. "5:23," he says. "Oh okay, I better get going since I have work and stuff," Zach says getting up.

"Yeah, sure," Corbyn says passing him his backpack. "Thanks," Zach says taking it with a smile. "Sure," Corbyn says. "I also mean for before, if that's not awkward. Am I supposed to say thanks for that...I don't know. I've never done this..." Zach says being all flustered.

"It's okay, your welcome," Corbyn says chuckling. "Its fun helping you with your sexual problems." Zach giggles. "Its fun getting advice." Corbyn blushes a bit. "Bye Corbs," Zach says leaving the room.

Corbyn hears the front door shut from downstairs and he walks over to his bed. He slams his back down on the bed sighing for a moment. "That was fucking AMAZING!" Corbyn says jumping up.

"I bet Jonah hasn't touched his dick yet! Well, obviously I'm teaching him this stuff. I'm beating him on so many levels!" Corbyn says dancing happily around.

"Why the fuck are you so happy?" Jack says walking in the door. "Nothing just gave Zach a handjob," he says winking doing the motion. "Why the hell would you be this happy about that? Why would anyone be that happy for that reason?! You're mental." Jack says rolling his eyes.

"You don't get it that's why," Corbyn says sticking his tongue out at his friend. "Your right I don't. I thought you liked him for him, not his dick." Jack replied. "I like everything about him. He is, well beautiful." Corbyn says sounding passionate with his words.

Jack busts out laughing. "What?" Corbyn says scowling at his friend. "'He is, well beautiful,' that's what," Jack says mocking him. "That's so cheesy." Corbyn just rolls his eyes.

"Shut it. What should we do?" "I don't know. Fornite?" Corbyn just nods and heads downstairs. "I'll grab snacks!" he says yelling. He feels his phone buzz in his pocket.

~

Jonah wouldn't be considered as the 'athletic' type kind of guy. He was mostly just into being popular without the jock part of him. But for some reason, he decided to try out for the school's basketball team.

Was it maybe for someone? A boy per se? 

"Why would you like to join the team, Marais. You were never interested before when I asked ya." Coach Williams says. "Well, I can play, isn't that good enough?" Jonah says spinning the ball on his finger.

"That's true, but why?" Coach says raising an eyebrow. He knows Jonah dislikes sports so why now? "I have lost of free time on my hands, plus I need to work out more," Jonah says smirking.

"Okay," Coach Williams says passing him the jersey. "You're on the team, there will be a game this Saturday. You better be ready." Coach says walking off. Jonah slips off his shirt to put the jersey on.

"Loving the view." A voice says from behind Jonah. Jonah turns around and sees the young boy he was about to go see himself. "Glad you like it. I'm loving mine too." He says winking at Zach.

"That's good," Zach says walking over to him. He smiles at Jonah and Jonah smiles back. "So you play ball now?" Zach says looking at the jersey in his hand. "Yeah, you like that right?" "Yeah, it's hot," Zach says smirking.

"Do you play sports?" Jonah asks moving a strand of hair from the boys face. "Nope, I should though I'm getting kinda bored," Zach says sighing. "You were always boring," Jonah says sighing as well. Zach looks at him shocked. "I'm kidding! You are never boring, your so much fun! I could never think otherwise." Jonah says pulling the boy close.

He rests his forehead onto Zach's. "Mhm, just for that," Zach says smirking. 

Zach reaches for the jersey and snatches it out of his hand. "Zachary, give it," Jonah says chucking. "What this?" Zach says waving it in his hand as he slowly walks away backward. "Haha, so funny, give it," Jonah says stepping forward.

"It's kinda what you get for insulting me," Zach says shrugging, turning around speeding up a bit. "Zachary! Give it! I have a game on Saturday!" Jonah says speeding up as well. Zach stops. "Ooo a game," he says winking.

"Were you gonna invite me?" He says going over to Jonah. "I was, but then you took my jersey," Jonah says grabbing the boy by his waist. "Gotcha." "Aw," Zach says pouting.

"Eh, I still get to see you shirtless," Zach says resting his hands on the boy's shoulders lightly. "You like seeing guys shirtless?" Jonah asks chuckling. Zach shakes his head, "No, just you..." he says leaning up to Jonah's lips.

Although, when Zach said that he realized he actually liked seeing Corbyn way more. He didn't know why he just felt something with him that he didn't experience with Jonah. He couldn't figure out what it was though.

Jonah connects their lips and they begin to move their lips in sync, sharing the same air. Jonah licking the bottom of Zach's lips asking for entrance, him denying of course.

Jonah moves his hands from the boy's waist to his ass and pulls apart from his lips. He whispers lightly against them. "Jump" Zach giggles and does so. He intangles his fingers into Jonah's hair as Jonah moves the two into the boy's locker room. 

He slams Zach's back up against some lockers and Zach moans giving Jonah a chance to slip his tongue in. Zach remembering what to do from Corbyn starts to move his tongue with Jonah's.

There saliva becoming one, and things start to escalate, leading from

One thing...

To another...

---------------------------------------

Sorry Zonah is my new ship ;p

They didn't fuck FYI, not happening.

Yet.

~ AJ