-6-

Jack told Corbyn about Zach's issues with what he needs to learn. He doesn't think ist right for a boy not to know how to take care of his needs. 

"Okay, I will see you in two days," Corbyn says before hanging up the phone. H hears the shower turn off and walks back to where Daniel and Jonah are. He walks in and he sees Daniel straddling Jonah.

He looks at them in shock. "What the fuck guys?!" Jack says with a bit of sadness in his voice. He always had a soft spot for Daniel, it may have just been a crush, but he always knew Daniel liked Jonah.

He thought he got over it when Jonah fucked him and then left. "Um we were just, um he dared me too!" Jack feels a tear go down his cheek. He wipes it away. "Get out," Jack says pointing toward the door.

Daniel gathers his things and Jonah helps. They both stand up and walk towards the door, their heads down in shame. "Jack I-" Jack slams the door in Daniel's face not wanting to hear his excuse.

When Jonah hurt him, Jack was the one he came to. Jack was the one that made him smile and laugh. Jack was the one who helped him when he needed to copy some homework down or notes from class. Jack was the one that taught him how to skateboard. Jack was the one who he had his first kiss with.

Jack was the one who wanted Daniel to be his first friend.

Zach came back from the bathroom his tent gone from his pants. Jack realized where he was staring and quickly looked away. He didn't want Zach to think he was a pervert.

"Where did Jonah and Dani go?" Zach asks taking a seat by me. "Oh, they left. They said they had to go home." Zach nods, yet can't help but notice his sad-faced friend. "What's wrong Jack," Zach says in a comforting voice.

Jack, before he could say anything sobs into his hands. Zach pulls him close and holds him tight in his arms. "I-I really cared about him and he always just goes after the ones that h-hurt him and it hu-rts me," Jack says hiccuping in between words from his crying.

Zach rubs his arm up and down and in a circular version whispering sweet nothings into his ear. Jack's sobs turn into just light hiccups.  We stay like this for a while until mine and Jak's eyes start to slowly close until we saw darkness.

We drifted off into a deep sleep waiting for the next day to arrive.

-✯✯✯-

Zach feels the sun hit his face from one of the windows and he opens his eyes a bit. He is lying on Jack's chest and he sits up fast. He had no idea what he was feeling at that moment, but it was kind of the same when he kissed Jonah.

"I kissed Jonah.." he sais quietly remembering the memory of last night. He put his fingers on his lips remembering how soft they were on his and how lost he was in the moment. He couldn't help but smile.

He feels Jack shift a bit and he watches him as he stretches his arms up above his head. He moans a bit and then flutters his eyes open. He directs his attention to Zach and he smiles. "Morning.." he says sitting up.

"Morning- Wait morning?!" "Yeah, you slept here overnight with me, after Daniel and Jonah left.," Jack says thinking about the horrible memories of last night.

"Oh, I have to go!" Zach says getting up and grabbing his bag. He slides on his shoes and rushes out the door. Jack flinches as Zach slams his front door and slowly gets up from his spot on the floor.

Zach ran down the streets not knowing where he was going. He just kept running trying to get home. He already knew he was grounded and probably going to not have his phone for a month or two and say his apologies to god.

He finally makes it home, he doesn't know how he did, but he was thankful.

He rushes up the few stairs and onto their porch and gets the key from inside the pot holding a plant. He inserts the key and opens the door. "Where have you been young man." he hears his dad say gruffly as he shuts the door.

"I was at a frie-" "Was it a girl? Did you do anything else besides hanging out? Will I ever meet this friend? You were out past your curfew why boy speak." 

Zach couldn't comprehend all those questions at once he just walked into the house slipped off his shoes and put his bag down on the floor neatly.

"I was at my friend Jack's house and-" "So you're gay now?" There goes that word again. Zach still had no idea what gay or straight meant. "What does that mean?" "Its when you like a boy. Do you like this boy more than a friend?" Zach thought for a moment.

"No, just as a friend he is very kind though. He looks out for me." "So you are dating him?" "What? I just said we were friends." "Are you friends with benefits?!" His dad says raising his voice a bit louder.

"No, what does that even m-" "You know what that means. Don't think I'm blind." he says reaching for his son. He grabbed a hold of his wrist in a tight hold. "What are you even wearing! Are you a girl now! Is that what you want to be! If its what you want to then go ahead, but you have no right inside this house, Zachary." His dad says narrowing his eyes at his son.

All Zach could see was fuery in his dad's eyes. He has always been a good kid and listened to his parents so why were they treating him like this?

"No I'm sorry I won't wear these clothes ever again, I don't like a boy, I won't be late for curfew again, and I won't defy you! I'm sorry!" Zach says on the verge of tears.

Josh lets go of him and pulls his son into a tight hug. "I just want what is best for you," he says holding his head into his chest.

"I-I know..." Zach says letting his tears flow.

Josh and Myta think they are doing what's best for Zach, but is that really true?

-------------------------------------------------------

Oh my god, so much drama,

This book is like idk,

It was supposed to be a Zorbyn book, but I guess Corbyn

is coming later in the book.

I did not plan for this to happen, but whatever!

~ AJ