-14-

"Zach your parents are here," Jack says with a concerned face. Zach gets off Corbyn fast and gathers up his stuff rushing down the stairs. He sees his parents there sitting and talking. Most likely about me.

"Mom? Dad? What are you-" "What are you wearing!" Myta says standing up from her chair. "Um, clothes-" Zach looks down at his outfit and his heart races. "It-" "It's what. This better be a joke, Zachary."

Josh says glaring at his son with pure hatred. "It-It is...I'm sorry. It won't h-" "It better not." Myta says heading for the door. Corbyn walks down the stairs, but shirtless. He probably thought Zach's parents left, oh boy was he wrong.

"Um, who is this?" Myta asks heading back inside. "Oh! This is just my roommate he um stays in the guest room." Myta goes up to Corbyn, starting to examine all of his features.

"Are you friends with this boy Zach," Myta asks turning to her son. Corbyn looking at Zach as well. "Yeah, he is." "He's a fuck boy, don't talk to him anymore. We don't want you rubbing off on our kid thank you."

Myta says grabbing Zach's wrist dragging him out the house. "If I find out you're the one who forced my son to dress like that, you won't know what hit you," Josh says staring Corbyn down. Corbyn just nodded fast a bit scared.

Josh left following right after his wife. "So that's what Zach has to go through..." Corbyn says sighing. "Yeah, horrible right?" Corbyn nods trying to hold back some tears for the younger.

He cared a lot for Zach, he wanted him to be able to be happy, but now that he knows the people he has to live with, its hard to remember if he is ever happy. The two go back upstairs and into Jack's room.

"What you wanna do?" Jack aks plopping down on his bed. "Not sure, wait!" "No, Corbyn we are underage." "How do you know me so well..." "Because I've known you since I was like 8." "Ohhh right." Jack chuckles.

Corbyn feels something vibrate in his pants. It's either a vibrator or his phone. He reaches into his pocket. It's his phone. He opens it up and sees its a text from Zach.

Zach:
Sorry about my parents

Corbyn:
Are they always this hard on you?

Zach:
Yea, pretty much

Corbyn:
Zach, I'm so sorry

Corbyn:
Anything I can do?

Zach:
Nah, just keep teaching me
Dirty things and that will help
for now :)

Corbyn:
Okay lol

Corbyn:
Nigh Zach

Zach:
Night bean <3

Corbyn blushes slightly at the response. 'Bean' was a cute nickname, he would cherish that name forever. He went over to his bed, pushed away the covers and rested for a while thinking of the young brunette that may have stolen his heart.

Zach, on the other hand, wanted to keep talking to Corbyn, but he knew he had to let the blonde go. "Zachary! Give me your phone!" his mom says yelling from downstairs. Zach groans and gets up from his comfortable spot on his bed.

He walks downstairs and sees his parents there. His mom reaching out his hand waiting for him to place his phone in it. Zach places it in her hand and sighs. "Thank you, now get ready for bed." 

Zach nods to his mother and goes to take a shower. While Zach is showering Myta opens up his son's phone going to his text messages. She clicks on the recent message with the boy she gets the worst vibe from. Corbyn. 

She reads through her son's and his texts and sees one thing that pops out to her. 'Nah, just keep teaching me dirty things," it was as if time stopped. Her son was being exposed to the exact thing she never wanted him to.

She wanted an innocent, well behaved, and religious son who was basically a better version of her. Josh wanted the same for him. "We need to ask him what he knows already," Myta says turning to her husband.

"We can't do that, he will never trust us again, no matter how much I want to punish Zach for not telling us this we are going to have to let this go-" "I can't let this go!" Myta says slamming her son's phone down on the counter harder than she wanted.

"I just want him to be a good kid, to not have the type of life I had. To not end up like a sl-" Myta is cut off my Josh clutching her into his arms. "Don't say that word. That was not what you were, don't ever say that about yourself. Zach will be fine, he will always listen to us and know what is right and wrong. I'm sure of it."

Yet Josh didn't know what his son was doing all alone.

------------------------------------------------

This is short, but I kind of wanted to have

a chapter of Zach finally experiencing something new!

That will be in the next chapter, love you guys!

MwAh!

~ AJ