-𝟚𝟟-

Zach turns away from Corbyn's gaze, his attention now towards the locked door. He begins to bang hard against it.

"Jack! What the fuck!?" Zach says as he tries to get the older to open the door. "Come on Jack! This isn't funny!"

"I will not open this door until you and Corbyn solve your issues!" Jack says from the other side.

Corbyn just rolls his eyes completely not caring. "Then I guess we'll be here for a while." The blonde murmurs to himself. Zach hearing him completely.

Zach rolls his eyes as well. He was supposed to be the calm one, but Corbyn was just being a dick to him.

"I guess so."

Corbyn's eyes meet with Zach's as they both stare at one another with pure distaste.

Corbyn feels his heart start to shatter even though, he caused Zach to be just as angry with him as he was with Zach. He's never seen the boy become angry.

"I technically can't keep you until Sunday, mostly because of school and I don't want you guys to fall behind. Your welcome. But, please solve your problems until then?" Jack says as she shouts to them from the outside of the bedroom.

They both scoff at the idea of being in the same space for a day and a half.

Zach scootches over into the corner of Corbyn's bedroom since Corbyn hogged the bed with the only source of warmth. The covers and sheets.

He is assuming he'll be the one to sleep on the floor since Corbyn has basically claimed that side of the room.

Zach, for almost 4 hours was playing on his phone until he glanced at the battery. His phone was almost dead, 1%. He sighs as he places his phone on the floor next to him.

He looks around Corbyn's room to see if he had any chargers available. His eyes finally landing on one.

The younger brings his lower lip between his teeth as he tries his best to come up with the words to say to be able to charge his phone.

"C-C-..." Is all that could come out, it wasn't even above a whisper.

He takes a deep breath and tries again. "C-Corbyn can I borrow your ch-charger...?" 

Corbyn just keeps typing away on his laptop, ignoring Zach's question. Why should he do anything for Zach, when every time he would, the boy would just take advantage of him.

Maybe it would be best to have him suffer in the corner?

"I don't have one," Corbyn says simply as he pops an air-pod into each ear.

It was cruel, but it was time for Zach to feel how Corbyn feels.

"Fine. Forget it." Zach was gonna steal it for himself.

After about 2 hours Corbyn had to go to the bathroom, which was perfect for Zach.

Corbyn gets up from the bed walking straight for the bathroom. He shuts the door behind him allowing for Zach to rise from the floor slowly.

He creeps over to Corbyn's bedside table unplugging the charger from the outlet in the wall. He smirks to himself feeling accomplished, then walks back to where he was sitting.

He plugs the charger into the outlet beside him and plugs the chord into his phone as he watches it charge.

Corbyn soon comes out of the bathroom, making Zach rip out the charger and hide it behind his back, he looks back up at the ceiling as of he is bored out of his mind.

Corbyn heads back over to his bed plopping down and placing his laptop back on his lap.

He grabs his phone and gets a notification of 'low batter 5%', with a sigh scootches himself over his bedside table trying to reach for his charger, but there is no chord.

His eyes automatically look towards Zach knowing he definitely took it.

He gets up from his spot on the bed and walks towards Zach who is lying down on the floor, eyes looking up at the ceiling.

"Zach. Where's my charger."

Zach shrugs trying to hide the fact that he stole it. "You said you didn't have one so, why would I have it?"

Corbyn rolls his eyes with a loud groan. "Zach! I know you have it! You were never one to listen anyway, just give it to me okay? Or else I swear-"

"Or else what?" Zach says cutting him off and glancing over at Corbyn who is looking down at him. Corbyn's jaw clenches tight. His mouth now in a straight line, Zach was really getting on his nerves.

Although he loved how Zach was pressuring him to actually do something which really edged him on.

"You don't wanna know."

Zach sits up from where he is lying. "Actually I do," he replies looking up at him, the charger still behind his back as he uses his hands to slide them into his pants.

The tension between the two was extremely visible, but that tension might not have been hatred, but a lustful desire for one another.

"Fine. Get up." Corbyn says with his voice dropping an octave lower.

Zach's never seen this side of Corbyn before, was it weird for him to say he secretly loved it. Zach stands from his spot, Corbyn still glancing down at him since Zach is a few feet smaller in height.

Corbyn has always tried to keep this dominant side of him hidden because it can get out of control. When it came to Zach he wanted to be as gentle as possible, but he finally just gave up.

"Turn around. Hands against the wall."

Zach does as he's told, he places his hands against the wall as his back faces Corbyn. His eyes facing the wall in front of him.

Corbyn stands behind him as he places his hands along Zach's sides, Zach feeling a shiver down his back from the touch.

Corbyn uses his feet to kick Zach's legs apart, so he is now straddled in front of him. He places one of his legs in between the youngers. Zach biting his lip trying not to move back against him.

He could feel Corbyn's hot toasty breath up against his ear.

Corbyn's hand reaches down past the boy's waist as he leaves a soft kiss on his exposed neck. Zach lets a whimper slide past his lips, he wanted more than just that small peck.

Corbyn slowly moves his hands along Zach's clothed ass as he traces it as if looking for something.

His hands come in contact with an object that is placed inside Zach's pants. Corbyn smirks to himself as he slowly brings both of his hands inside the boy's pants from behind.

Zach gasping from the sudden action, his hands now firmly pressed against the wall trying to hold back a moan.

"I thought you said you didn't have it baby" Corbyn whispers against Zach's neck, making the younger almost fall apart.

Zach doesn't say a word as he lets Corbyn take control of his vulnerable state.

Corbyn takes the charger from out the boy's pants, his hands leaving from the boy's body.

"Do you want me to show you what happens if you lie to me again?"

Zach's breath hitches in the back of his throat as he slowly nods. The younger wanted Corbyn to do whatever he wanted with him. 

He wanted Corbyn to make him his bitch.

"Bed. Now."

--------

a/n

i wrote this in school on friday oop-