-7-

The weekend is over now and school has come back around. Zach isn't his normal self anymore. He has become depressed a bit and he doesn't know how to control it. He doesn't talk to Jack, Daniel, or Jonah anymore he just sits there in silence.

After what his dad was saying he promised he wouldn't like a boy. In his mind being silent and not interacting was a great way to block his feelings. "Zach, what's wrong?" Jack asks concerned for his friend.

"Nothing. Just don't talk to me." Zach says looking away from his 'friend'. "Zach just tell me I can h-" "Just shut up!" Zach says bursting out. He didn't mean to say that to Jack or those words.

"Okay, I'm sorry," Jack says getting up from the table. The bell rings signaling school is over. "Come with me," Jack says leading Zach out the door. Zach just turns on his heels walking the other direction.

"Zach! This way!" Jack says trying to get his younger friend's attention. Zach doesn't respond just keeps walking.

"Zach!" he says now trying to catch up with the team. "Just hear me out okay, I know you don't want to talk just listen to me for a sec."Zach stops and looks at Jack.

If he just listens he won't have to talk at all. "Thank you," Jack says letting out a deep breathe. "Okay come with me, someplace more private," Jack says taking his friend's hand and pulling him outside.

He drags him under a tree and plops down in front of it. "Okay, so I know you basically know nothing about sexual or dirty things, and I want to help you" Zach perks up a bit furrowing his eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" Zach says. He just wants to know what's up, why not just talk for a little bit. "My friend Corbyn is good with teaching guys like you to get better or to just know things about sex or blowjobs and stuff." Zach tilts his head in confusion.

A new word, blowjob. What is that? "Um, whats-" "Its when a person put his mouth on your dick and sucks." Zach scrunched his face up in disgust. "That's so gross?! Why would anyone ever do that?" "It actually feels pretty good," Jack says as if someone has done it to him.

"Really?" "Yup, if you want that just ask Corbyn he could teach you." Zach feels his stomach churn a bit. Just the thought of someone touching him in that area is weird. He doesn't even look at himself that much.

The thought of someone putting their mouth on that area just feels so weird. "Um, what am I supposed to do?" "Come to my house, he will be there. He is going to meet you and ask some questions about what you want to learn and stuff."

"Um okay.." Zach says, but then he remembers his dad's words. "Wait I can't my parents told me not to talk to you anymore.." Jack looks a bit surprised. "What? Why is that?" he says getting up with his younger friend.

"Um well, he thinks I might start to like you more than a friend or we may be friends with benefits whatever that means." Jack looks a bit sad in that regard. He has never been judged like that when it came to adults they usually loved the boy.

"Well, do you think you can try and come up with a lie?" "What?! Lying! I already did that once and I almost got slapped." His parants slap him? Jack thought a bit scared. "Maybe you can say your studying with me for a few days for exams."

Zach stops for a moment. "Exams start in a few days so you could say that." Zach thought for a few more seconds. That may actually work he said to himself.

"Okay! I'll tell them that!" Jack smiles and so does Zach. Zach pulls out his phone and goes to his mom's contact. He calls her up and tells her what is going on. She didn't trust him at first, but then she remembers God's words of always telling the truth (I don't know if this is true or not, I haven't been to church in about a year or so yet I'm Christian lmao).

She had to believe her son so she let him go to Jack's house. They hung up and Zach had never been so happy in his life. "Okay, but we should study a bit too and not just have fun," Zach says giggling.

"Okay your house to grab your stuff than mine! Cool?" Jack says as they walk down the sidewalk. "Yeah, cool."