-17-

"I don't know Corbyn..this is kind of awkward." Jack says biting his lip with emabrresment. "How about this. If Zach does this to you, I gaurente I will get you and Danile back together."

"Wh-What?! Who said I wanted to be with Daniel..." Jack says blushing. "You like Daniel!" Zach says smiling with excietment. "W-what! No!" "Lies" Corbyn says in reply. "Shut up Corbyn!" Jack says blushing.

"Okay, okay, think of it like this. It will help him out." "No, still not doing it." Jack says crossing his arms and turning away. "Buz kill" Corbyn mutters to himself. "Fuck of Besson." Jack says glaring at the blonde.

Corbyn sticks his tounge out at the curly haired boy. "Do we really need to do this?" Zach says looking at the time. "School is going to start soon." Zach says innocently. "Aw cutie, you can go take a shower."

"Okay, I'll be out in a few." Zach says shutting the door.

"You reallyyy wanted to suck him off didn't you" Jack says laying back on Zach's bed. His hands underneath his head. "I just wanted to hear him moan my name. Plus, if he called my Daddy that would send me over the edge." Corbyn says smirking at his own thought.

"Sooo, you wanted to suck him off for your own enjoyment?" Jack ask confused. "Kind of, I also just want Zach to not be so innocent and shy. I like him being bitchy and a know it all, its hella hot. And him being good when it comes to getting freaky in bed is just a plus." Corbyn says sighing imagining him pounding into the boy.

"You can never think straight can you?" Jack says sitting back up. "Nah I just think gay!" Corbyn says winking. "Oh, I see what you did there. So funny I'm dying." Jack says rolling his eyes.

"I know right, I should be a comidian!" Corbyn says chuckling a bit. While the boys wait for Zach to be done with his shower they finally hear the water turn off after about 15 minutes.

The door opens a bit. "Hey, can one of you pass me an outfit from my closet?" Zach says shyly. "Why not come out here and pick one?" "Um, I'm naked." Zach says a bit flustered.

"Its okay, we don't mind." "Corbyn, shut up and do something for once." Jack says psuhing the blonde boy up. "Fuck you.." Corbyn says in reply to Jack.

He walks over intp Zach's closet looking through all the clothes. "Hmm" he says until he comes across plaid pants and a dark red long sleeved shirt that says 'ROCKIN'

 "Hmm" he says until he comes across plaid pants and a dark red long sleeved shirt that says 'ROCKIN'

(His outfit)

"Heck yea, I should be a fashion designer." Corbyn says taking the clothes off the hangers and giving them to Zach. "Thanks," Zach says taking the clothes. "Oh, um Corbyn?" Corbyn looks at the boy and hums in response. "Yeah?" 

"Do you mind um, handing me a pair of boxers..." Zach says a bit embarresed. "Yeah, where are they?" "Um top draw.." Zach says interenly screaming from the level of embarresment. Corbyn looks in the top draw and just picks up one of the boxers from the top.

Corbyn hands them to Zach and Zach takes them, thanking the boy once more before shutting the door again. About 10 minutes later the door jiggles and Zach appears.

"Holy shit-" Corbyn says standing up. "You actually did good Corbs..." Jack says looking the boy up and down. "I don't look bad?" Zach says rubbing his hand up and down his arm.

"No, you could never look bad." Corbyn say smiling. "Thanks," Zach says in return blushing extremly. "Okay off to school! We are going to be like a minute late, but it's okay."

"We will meet you outside." Corbyn says grabbing Jack and heading for the window. "Oh okay, Zach says going out his bedroom door. He heads down the stairs and is greated by his parents mouth to mouth.

"Morni-Oh um.." Zach says turning away. "Zach! Oh um hello sweetie! Um your up early!" Myta says fixing her hair. "It's a school day.." Zach says taking an apple. "Oh um right, well have a nice day! Recite your daily prayer before each class! Don't do anything innapropiate, there are cameras in that school!" Myta says yelling after her kid.

Zach shut the door rolling his eyes. For once hwas annoyed with what his mom kept asking from him. He just wanted to be a normal teen, but its hard when your parents are so religious and over protective. 

Zach sees Corbyn pulls up in front of his sidewalk. "Hop in Zachy," Corbyn says smirking. Zach smiles and rushes over to the back seat door, opens it, and hops into the car.

~

Corbyn parks into his regular spot at school. Some teachers still think he actually goes here which is hilarious. Zach opens the door and hops out. "Let's race!" Zach says putting his bag onto his back. 

"Okay, I'm in" Jack says smirking at the younger. "On the count of three," Zach says getting ready.

"Three!" Zach says bolting off towards the school doors. "You cheater!" Jack say schassing after the boy. Zach giggles opening the school doors and everything is quite. Mostly because everyone is in class and they are late.

Zach turns a corner to go to his locker and is met by Jonah who is leaning up against it. Zach automatically smiles. He rushes up to the older. "Hi" Zach says smiling brightly. "Hey, where have you been cutie."

Jonah says carressing the boys cheek. "Had a situation, it took longer than expected so I got here late." Zach says completly forgetting to act bitchy in front of him. "What about you," Zach says putting his arms around the boys neck.

"Well, just waiting here for you. You look hot by the way" Jonah says smirking down at the younger. "Thanks," Zach says smiling even brighter feeling his cheeks heat up.

Zach lets go of the boy and opens up his locker. "What are you doing later?" Jonah says moving so the boy can put his stuff away. "Nothing, probably just hang with Corbyn and Jack. Why?" Zach says grabbing his books and shutting his locker.

He clutches his books in his hands holding them to his chest. He looked adorable. "Would you like to go out with me?" "Sure, I guess." Zach says trying to hide his excitment. "Sweet I'll-" "What's in it for me though?" Zach says remembering how he should act around Jonah.

"Well, you get to be with me." Jonah says stanidng up straight resting his hands on the boys waist. "Oh really? Are you all I get?" Zach says moving closer. Jonah leans closer inward towards the boys face. "Me, and so much more."

He says against the boys lips. Their breathing becoming one as their lips brushed together. Zach licked his lips. "Sounds great.." he says quietly. "Yeah" Jonah says putting his lips to Zach's shutting his eyes.

Jonah feels something other than Zach's lips and opens his eyes to be met with a hand. "Ew, I probably should've thought that through." Corbyn says wipping his hand on Jonah's shirt.

Jonah glares at the boy. "Who the fuck might you be?" "I-" Corbyn starts. "This is Corbyn." Zach says inturpting Corbyn's introduction. "We better get going to class, see you Jonah!" Zach says dragging Corbyn down the hall.

Corbyn looks back at Jonah for a bit looking over his features. He looks back and Zach then back at Jonah.

'What does that guy have that I don't..'  he says to himself.

---------------------------------

Okay, loved this chapter soo much!!

~ AJ