-10-

After Corbyn left Zach couldn't get the film out of his mind, he wanted more, but how could he get it?

He sees Jack come into the room and lean against the door frame. "So, now that he is gone. What do you wanna do?" Zach bit down on his lip embarresed to ask. "Um I don't know what ever you want I guess.." Zach says a bit inaudiable.

"Okay, hmm how about some more fortnite?" Zach nods and the two boys sit by one another nd spend the rest of the day on their controllers.

While Jack was sleeping Zach decided to go get Jack's laptop. He creeped downstairs and into a office where his laptop is placed. He grabs it from off the desk and sits down on the ground.

He opens it up and the computer asks for a password. "Ughhh" he says, but then decides to try some things. "7-1-99" he says typing it in. The screen loads for a bit and Zach smiles from his success.

'Password denied' the computer read and Zach sighed. He tried something else. "D-a-n-i-e-l S-e-a-v-e-y" he typed it in and pressed enter. The screen loaded again, but this time it came through and the home screan poped up.

Zach quietly cheered. He went to google and typed in the word Corbyn taught him. 'p-u-r-n' at least he thinks that how its spelled. Options start to come up and there is a good spell check.  

"Porn..." he says keeping it in his memory bank. He scrolls down on the computer and sees a link. "This seems relaible...PornHub?" he clicks it and videos start to come up on his screen. He absobs the covers showing different sexual poses and scenes.

He clicks on one of them "OH FUCK RIGHT THERE! HARDER!" the computer blasts through its speakers. Zach looks for the volume button trying to turn it down. He hears a knock on the office door. "Shoot!" he says, wanting to say a curse word, but he doesn't know any.

The door opens and Zach shuts the computer fast. "Zach, is that you...?" Jack looks at his friend holding his computer. "What are you doing?" "Um nothing I was just um sitting down helping your computer charge." Zach says standing up. 

"But, there is no plug..?" "Um well there's this new thing, it says that body heat can help your computer charge! You didn't know?" Jack shakes his head. "Oh well, it is the 20th centery." "True, well I'm going back to bed." "Yeah me too."

Zach says getting up putting the computer back in its spot. Zach slips out the door heading back upstairs while Jack grab shis computer typing in the passcode and turning it on.

"OH FUCK DADDY, NGH FASTER!" Jack exits out the tab and sighs shutting his computer. This was all Corbyn's fault, and maybe his, slightly.

He goes upstairs and sees Zach 'sleeping' in his bed. "You could've told me you were just watching porn Zach" Jack says chuckling a bit.

Zach just breathes in and out pretending he is fast asleep. "Zachhh, I know your not asleeppp" Jack says shaking his friend out from his slumber. "W-what do you mean? That may have been just an ad or-" "Zach, we are both guys we have needs its fine."

Jack says chuckling patting the younger on his back. "We all go throught that faze, you just haven't had the full experience yet." Zach nods understanding. "Sorry.." Zach says biting his lip. "Its okay. Wanna continue it?" Zach doesn't hesitate nodding his head.

Jack sets up his computer and they continue watching the two guys fuck on the screen. (I don't know what I have written :) Someone take me a dunk me in holy water).

-~-

"Zach get the fuck up, we have to go to school!" Jack says slamming (heehee slamming I love that word UGH YEA! Okay im sorry bye now) Zach over his head with a pillow.

Zach just grumbles incohernt words trying to get Jack to stop. Zach makes a high pitched noise and tackles Jack on the bed getting on top of him, he holds Jacks hands down above his head.

Jack blushes a bit from the position, he looks away from the younger. "Are you going to stop now.." Zach says in a raspy voice. Jack found Zach in the morning to be cute. He was even more eristiable when he acted dominant. 

"Jacky!" He hears his little sister Isla say as he walks into his room. Isla looks at the two boys on the bed. "What ya doing Jacky?" Isla says walking closer. "Jack! Take me to school alrea-" Ava says now seeing the boys as well.

"Were you guys just fuc-" "AVA! MOUTH ISLA IS RIGHT HERE!" Jack says trying to cover Isla's ears. "Oops sorry, but like were you?" "No, now get out!" Ava giggles and so does Isla.

Isla run out the room Ava chasing after her. Zach just watched them go. "They seem sweet," Zach says smiling. "Isla is, Ava is just a bitc-" "Hey! I can hear you!" Ava says yelling from downstairs.

Jack rolls his eyes, "Okay get off so we can get to school" Zach slides off him and gets out the bed. "I'm gonna miss those sheets..they were so soft..." "Yeah, mhm go take a shower" Jack says laughing lightly pushing Zach into his bathroom.

He takes a shower and blah blah blah, all that stuff (sorry I'm really lazy rn😂). He come out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. Jack eyes him without knowing, but then snaps back into reality.

"What clothes do you need, I can grab them fo-" Jack says openng up Zach's suitcase. "Wait its fine!-" Jack looks at all the different type of clothes Zach has, underneath there are feminine outfits hidden.

"You like dressing femininly?" Jack says holding up some panties. Zach gasps and snatches it from your hand. "S-shut up."

"Mayeb we can be a little late, go put on a fashion show for me" Jack says chuckling, and Zach smiles brightly showing his teeth. "Really?" he says a bit excited.

"Yes, but later, go get dressed then after school you can show Corbyn and I" Zach blushes at the thought of Corbyn seeing him, but nods and goes into the bathroom.

He comes out the bathroom wearing this outfit and Jack can't help, but drool. "He looks fuckng hot..." Jack says mumbling to himself. What no! I have Daniel he says in his head confidently...or do I?

"Okay lets go," Zach says pulling Jack out the room. 

--------------------------------------

Idk how I feel about this chapter...

Should I redo it? Comment :)

~ AJ