-12-

"Okay, do you understand now?" Zach says making Jonah nod. "Yeah, thanks to you." He says leaning closer to him, there faces almost inches apart. 

Corbyn doesn't know what takes over him, but he sits up slamming his hands on the table making everyone in the class jump. "Sorry, it happens." Corbyn says letting out a deep breathe he didn't know he was holding.

The bell rings and class is dismised. "Class don't leave yet! Your homework is to keep working on how to solve those equtaions with the worksheet I will hand you! If you have an questions just email me!" Everyone gets up packing their stuff in their bags. 

Everyone leaves the class, none bothered to actually take the homework from Ms. Dahl, she didn't care though, cause she doesn't get payed enough to.

The four boys pack up their stuff and head out. Jack being tapped on the should turns around, he is faced with the blue eyed boy he is not interested in talking to.

He walks away with Corbyn following. Corbyn doesn't understand what's going on, but Jack's his friend not that random guy. "Jack! Wait!" Daniel says catching up to him. Jack starts to walk faster avoding the older.

"Jack! Please just hear me out!" Jack stops in his tracks and so does Daniel, he is a bit shocked that he would even stop. "I'm sorry, it was an acc-" "Everything is an accident Daniel. Everything with you and Jonah is an accident. But guess what I'm done with it, so leave me the hell alone."

Jack turns to walk off. "We aren't friends anymore?" Jack think about this for a second. His long friendship gone because his best friend who he loves is fucking the popular bad boy. Is it really worth it?

"For now it is." Jack says his voice cracking, holding back tears. He really loves Daniel, he would do anything for that boy, but Daniel only treats him as a backup. Jack wants to be his one and only choice.

"Fine! If that's what you want..." Daniel says a tear rolling down his cheek. What Jack doesn't know was that Jonah was really just a practice and Jack was all he ever wanted.

The boys parted ways, holding back their feelings for the next time they crossed paths. "Jack, what was that all about? Are you crying, do you need me to-" "Corbyn, I'm fine-" "No you aren't. Who do I need to spin kick? That dude, I can take him!" Corbyn says turning abck around to follow Daniel.

"Corbyn shut the fuck up, we both know you wouldn't do anything" Jack says chuckling through some tears. "Don't worry bud I got your back, just know." Corbyn says wrapping his arm around his friend's shoudler.

"Wait, where's Zach?" Jack turns around and the hall is empty, where did he- "Jonah!" Jack rusn back to the Math room and its empty. Where could he have gone.

Bathroom! They rush to the bathroom and Jack jiggles the handle trying to open it. Locked. He could he faint moans from inside. "Zach? Is that you? Open the door!" He didn't want his young friend to lose his virginity that way.

Especially not to a guy like Jonah. "Zach-" the door opens finally showing a guy and a girl. Jack blushes a bit and apologizes. The girls socffs and shuts the door going back to whatever the hell they were doing.

"Where could they be?" "I don't know."

~~~+~~~

"Jonah, I swear to god, if you kill me, I'm sewing you." Jonah chuckles at the young boy. "I won't hurt you, just hop on, come on, put on yoru helmet too."

Zach bits his lip consideirng teh chances of his dying from riding a motorcycle. "I don't know...-" he feels himself being lifted off the ground and he yelps a bit.